X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mima's Antique Shop-Japan

"Well, I do have a book I could lend you that could teach you everything you need to know. I'll throw it in for free. For all of this, it'll be about 14,000 yen." Mima explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Antique Shop - Tokyo - Japan

John handed the money over to the enterprising magician.

"By the way, what's your name? Mine is John."
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Street to Antique shop - Tokyo - Japan

"Well i don't think we'll be needing that anymore. Tough we still need to find out what do with that person"
        ("I'll just make sure he does not escape for a bit")
        A dark swirling could be seen around the Keyblade. "Gravira"
        As the man started to walk down the street gravity began shifting around him and he flew a small distance up from above the ground unable to move.

"What should we do to him. When he drops down we need to have a plan to get him away. Do you think we should just send him far away or just something a little bit more ... permanent".
        As she said the last word disgust was written all over her face.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

"It's Mima." she then put the cash in the register with a ding, closing it and locking it. "So, where'd you get the fancy armor?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Antique Store - Tokyo - Japan

"So, where'd you get the fancy armor?"

John was surprised, to say the least. He was not a very social person, but it seemed that he was getting the hang of it.

"Well, this armor is called the MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor MK VII. It was designated to me by the UNSC, to stop an advanced alien race from commiting genocide against the human race.
            The armor basically improves upon my enhancements by giving me faster reflexes and more strength, giving me the ability to do whatever needs to be done."

(Perhaps my explanation was too wordy....)
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Melun Centre - France

Remilia dodged Fiora's sabre with ease. The other Character's movements were too easy to read. Seeing the woman's muscle twitch, Remilia knew she would swing from the upper left in a downward arc. Countering, Remilia swiftly brought her Gungnir up to block the swing. The sabre bounced harmlessly off the metallic handle. Spinning the spear around to its blunt end, Remilia jabbed the Character with it, sending the woman plummeting back to the Earth.

*** "Foolish of you to dare oppose me, the feared scarlet devil, Remilia Scarlet!!" Remilia screamed as she watched the woman hit the ground with a thud.

It was at that moment that Remilia sensed a presence heading her way. Quickly turning around, Remilia only had a moment to notice a large ball of energy whizzing at her before it impacted.

Why was it suddenly so hot? Her arms, legs, chest, her entire body felt like it was on fire. Remilia opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. Instead, the burning sensation spread to her lungs, stomach, and the inner linings of her stomach. It had engulfed her. She could feel the skin on her wings almost melting off as it burned. She let go of her spear and watched incredulously as she saw it disintegrate before her. Finally after what felt like an eternity that had actually only been a fraction of a second, Remilia was flung back a hundred yards as she plummeted down into the Seine river.

Her body hit the water hard and she felt the impact. Her body ached. It stung. She had not felt this kind of pain in hundreds of years. Though underwater, she felt a tear form in her eye and disperse into the cold water of the Seine. She slowly sunk down into the depths as she thought about what had just happened. Whatever had just blasted her, it couldn't have been from a human. Though the humans had vecome advanced, there was no way the humans had advanced far enough to fire pure energy at her. It must have been another Character. But who? How? Why?

Questions flooded Remilia's mind but she quickly pushed them aside. She didn't know how many hostiles there were, but they were out for her. She had to be careful and decide whether she wanted to attack or escape from the scene. She was badly hurt as-is and was too weak to completely regenerate erself in a short period of time. Remilia opened her eyes and looked around. Seeing a stone water duct along the side at the bottom of the river, Remilia swam towards it, crushing the iron bars that were planted in it with her hands. She swam in to hide for now and regather her thoughts.

(No idea who's controlling Spy but he hasn't sai jack shit in a while. Stealing him for a post.)(Excuse the probably terrible french. Google translate woot)

Melun Centre - France

*** "Oh, garçon !" the french man with a revolver and face mask said as he disabled his invisibility cloak.

Spy ran forward to where Fiora lay, a 15 foot radius crater that she was at the center of. She lay in the center, groaning but not speaking. It was obvious that she was in great pain. Their plan to defeat the devil had gone spectacularly awry as Fiora lay badly injured and the spy not having the faintest clue on where the devil was.

He looked around hoping to find an FEO agent he could tell to watch over Fiora. Not seeing one, he took a quick lap around the area. After several minutes, the Spy finally found a man who had, though been dumbfounded and knocked back by the explosion that had engulfed the devil, he was not injured.

*** "You there! Stop gawking and cone with me. Fiora requires medical attention!" the Spy ordered as he ran back to the crater.

*** "Dame, worry not. We'll fix you up right away." The Spy comforted as he stood up and saw the agent approaching.

*** "Treat the woman and get her out of here." The Spy ordered gravely.

And with that, the Spy took a look at his Invisibility Watch, activated it, and ran into the depths of the city

(Whoever actually controls the Spy, you may want to coordinate with Topio to figure out a rough draft for a course of action. If no one takes him, I won't mind temporarily taking control of Spy)

Comment

As the bald man was "flying" Renamon still had no idea to stop him. "There´s got to be some way to stop an unstoppable force like him..", the fox looked at the blue haired and made a suggestion of the blader to use freeze the man with her ice powers.

"I don´t know how much it will hold him, but it may work until experienced people get here" the vixen said rather mentally exhausted
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Back of Recette's Armory - Manhattan - United States

"Well actually, yes. I believe I've found, though hard to believe, that the closest district to us is actually at or near Penn. Station." Snake informed. "It seems that their front cover operates as a 'food stand'. That's about all the information I could get. I figured it's enough of a lead to go on."

"Aww, you're leaving already?" Recette said with a disappointed frown. "Well, it has been a couple days and I really shouldn't be keeping you here for too long. Good luck with your journ-"

Just as she was about to finish her last sentence, Recette caught sight of the date on the calender.

"Oh, wait!" she suddenly exclaimed. "Today's Sunday and the shop is closed then. Do you mind if I tag along with you? I've always wanted to go on an adventure but never had time to since I arrived here."

Recette's eyes sparkled with hope and excitement, waiting for Snake's response.

Comment

"That might work, I'll be sure to freeze him pretty strong to. I do not want him to get free again"
                    Aqua ran up to the man and readied her magic. White ice mist was swarming around her hand growing bigger and bigger. The ground under her began to show traces of frost. "Blizzagun" she yelled as she pointed her Keyblade at the man.

The ice mist flowed out of the Keyblade and onto the man first he froze, then the air around him until he was a big lump of ice.
                    After the man was frozen solid she dismissed the Keyblade and touched her left pauldron to take of the armor.
                    "If that does not hold him then i don't know". She sat down to regain her lost energy. "I'm exhausted"
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Looking at the giant piece of ice, Renamon saw the blue haired girl changing her armor to other form, then the fox looked at the frozen man, "Seriously.. this day hasn´t stop giving wonders.." she said looking at the ice.

Suddenly a flash of pain stinged on her mind making the vixen to instinctly put her paw on her forehead. ("Dammit.. not again..") Renamon thought as she crocuched trying to calm her mind.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Hm, well that's lovely, isn't it? An artificial Philosopher's Stone, almost. You're trying to infuse your armor with magic, I presume? In that case, I can help you there." Mima said. "I've infused things with magic for a long time, doing it to your armor will be easy, like taking meat from a youkai."

Comment

The block of ice, with Dad safely enclosed in it, began to slide down the street, gaining speed exponentially as blocks of ice seem to do in video games- until it smashed through the antique store's front door, bowled the Spartan over, and came to rest in a carefully arranged shelf of curiosities.
                          Last edited by MyHatismyFriend; 04-27-2013, 09:11 PM.

Comment

"Hm, well that's lovely, isn't it? An artificial Philosopher's Stone, almost. You're trying to infuse your armor with magic, I presume? In that case, I can help you there." Mima said. "I've infused things with magic for a long time, doing it to your armor will be easy, like taking meat from a youkai."

""Yes."

Before he could say anything else, a giant block of ice smashed into John.

DEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEETDEET...BVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVT.

John got back up as his shields charged. He looked at the ice and saw the abomination from before.
                            Last edited by S121; 04-27-2013, 09:25 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mima put both hands on the ice block, pushing it out the door, then whacking it away with a push spell, sending it back through the streets at high velocity. "Freeloaders."

Comment

John said, "Anyway, yes, that's exactly what I intended. Before I got hit by a giant ice chunk, I was also going to ask what a Youkai was."
                                John said this with a slight urgency in his voice.

(Wait, You-something was Youkai? Is that what Yuuka was trying to hide?...)
                                Last edited by S121; 04-27-2013, 09:37 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X