Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawaguchi District, Tokyo, Japan
    Time: 3:40 PM

"What about it? Tenshi made it for me." Mima answered. Yuuka stared at the keystone for awhile as Mima was talking to Renamon and John. Keystones of the Celestial were holy objects that controlled the power of Earthquakes. The raw power that they possess was what caused Gensokyo to go through the 4 years of "Dark Phase", where no history of it has ever been written. The keystone was essentially just a stone, with ropes entangling magic amulets around it. The amulets were different from Hakurei Amulets which Reimu uses... it was odd, almost holy, except for one of the amulet which looked suspiciously different. Yuuka tore the suspicious amulet, on which it said:

Moji wa tatagu ni haishin sa remasu

"Mima," Yuuka interrupted, "Are you sure this was sent to you by Tenshi?"

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

There they were, inspiring chefs with their traditional Brazilian dishes. There they were, arts displayed by young artists. There they were, music and dancing. This was the busy life of the streets during the evening.

"Liking the festival so far?" Lucas asked Nitori as he grabbed a cocktail from one of the stands. All the foods were free-to-take, there were plenty for everyone.
    "It's very fun." Nitori answered with a smile. "The food is delicious, there's music, people are dancing and having fun, it's lovely."
    "Wait until you see the competição de dança. You will be amazed by the street dancers of Rio." Lucas offered Nitori a glass of Piña colada.

(*Side note: Lucas is just a human who is in good terms with Nitorim, who fixes machines and devices for the people of Rio. The people of Rio grant Nitori protection and, sometimes, access to their nightlife. This is utterly casual sidestory, used when the situation in the other main storyline gets spectacular or heavy with seriousness.)
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Minutes Before the Battle Starts - Melun Center

"Sir, unidentified Character approaching from the south," the scout informed the officer in charge.

"Listen up, soldiers! The Vampire Character which has been terrorizing the south is now rapidly approaching. Everyone to your positions!" the officer ordered the rest. "Fiora will be drawing the attention of the vampire. The rest of you should help cover for her. Hey... where the hell is the Spy?!?"

The Spy silently materializes in front of the officer. "Yes?" he responds.

The officer jumps back in shock. "Holy shit! Stop doing that. We are allies, you know," the officer declares, knees still trembling in fright. "You are our only attempt at landing a fatal blow on the vampire. Its speed and power are unmatched by our current forces and Fiora will not be able to endure a long battle."

"Affirmative, sir," the spy declares with a grin, as his body slowly disappears again.

Comment

Outskirts of Melun - France

Remilia flew over the forest that was to the south of Melun. She could see some farms to her left and the city itself approaching before her. Just another city and just another day of killing. Though her thoughts from earlier still lingered onto her mind, Remilia pushed them aside to give the task at hand her full attention. As this was now in the northern regions of France, Remilia expected a respectable opposition. Though they would most likely be easily handleable much like everything before, she didn't want to let her guard down too much.

Remilia lowered her altitude to a point where she was gliding only several feet off of the ground. Gungnir in hand with the town within a minute of her, she gave a small grin as she used her free hand to fire a barrage of danmaku at the houses and shops that lay before her.

Comment

East of Melun, France. ETA: 10 minutes

By contacting one of his "fans" who had access to the French communications network, the Commander was able to figure out the direction in which the pink dressed demon was heading. As the Commander sped towards the largely populated city the Humans named "Melun", he reviewed the surveillance video on the little girl. He could tell that she had flight capabilities, and that she could create condensed energy pellets out of thin air. This presented a problem to the commander. (How will i defend myself from her aerial attacks?) he pondered as he considered other tactical options. The commander knew that his command mech was not suited to fight aerial units and he would have to play smart in this fight if he were going to defeat this monstrous child. After looking over the area around Melun he noticed a military base not-too-far from his current location. A military base that most likely had tanks. Tanks that could be reprogrammed and improved. "Time to improvise..." the commander said to himself as he changed the VTOL's course.

It was obvious that they would not simply "give" the commander the tanks, so he decided some diplomacy was in order. He opened a com channel with the command center at the base and begun:
          "This is the ARM Commander Character From Total Annihilation. I am offering a Trade with you. A few of your machines, for the protection of your city..."
          Last edited by topio1; 04-27-2013, 07:22 PM.
          There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

Melun, France

BOOM

"Incoming aerial attack!" One of the agents shouted as barrage of bright red bullets laid waste on the houses and shops. Citizens that couldn't evacuate were panicking as they sought refuge to the other side of the town. "Spy, get in position!"
            Spy used his invisibility watch and snuck into the alleyway.
            "We need it down on the ground." The officer groaned. "Do we have any chance?"
            "Give me a lift," Fiora said. "and fire a rocket launcher from below. A blast of that should knock her to the ground."
            Two agents gave Fiora a boost, granting Fiora, who was already an agile duelist, enough height to reach Remilia.
            "Try me, vampire." Fiora taunted. "I have no equal."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Mima's Antique Shop-Japan

"Yes, she gave it to me herself as a birthday present two years ago. She made it special for me." Mima explained, then turning to the armored man.

"Everything in this store is magically enchanted with spells that have many different effects." Mima said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Antique Shop - Tokyo - Japan

"Everything in this store is magically enchanted with spells that have many different effects." Mima said.

John had absolutely NO experience when it came to magic, but he new he would need something extra if they were going after the Neo-Yakuza.

"Do you have any magic items with offensive capabilities?"
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Mima's Antique Shop-Japan

"Offensive capabilities? I'll have to pull out my rarer items." Mima then went to the side, pulling aside a curtain, revealing a large collection of magical tomes, staffs, crystals, and many other assorted magical items.

"Do not touch anything in here, you will probably kill yourself without proper instruction." Mima demanded.
                  Last edited by Koishi; 04-27-2013, 04:37 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"Do not touch anything in here, you will probably kill yourself without proper instruction." Mima demanded.

John didn't need to be told twice. To him, these items were unpredictable.

"Hmmm..."

He examined each and every item. He first went to the crystals. They were a cloudy white, with slight hues of purple, pink, blue, and green.

"What do these do?"
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mima's Antique Shop - Tokyo, Japan - ((@Kristia))

Leon glanced over at the bipedal creature and observed its manner of speech. Reserved. Disciplined. Civilized. It wasn't like the creatures that were ravaging the planet when the Horizon incident first came about. It... Or she, had asked him a question about SCAE, possibly out of sheer curiosity, but the way she put the question rubbed him the wrong way. Eradication was one way to put it, but it sounded so harsh. SCAE was not comprised of a bunch of white-knights or mercenaries. They were peacekeepers who kept order in the world by removing threats to both humanity and characters alike. If it took putting a character in confinement for hours to tip the balance of the world back to normal, then so be it.

He nodded and waited for the conversation between her and the shopkeep to end before taking a step forward.

"Yeah, I'm with SCAE. It isn't a PMC or a mercenaries group, if that's what you're asking. They're a division of SWAT. Policemen, rescue workers, aid relief." Leon rubbed his chin, already feeling a little uneasy at the number of people in the shop. He made a note to get out of there and back to SCAE's building soon. "They don't 'eradicate' anyone unless they have no choice, but in this day and age, we're stripped of choices... But to answer your question, yes, they 'eradicate' characters. Most of them are normal humans, some of them characters, and a few are even creatures. Why are you asking, anyway?"

Comment

Kawaguchi District, Tokyo, Japan
                        Time: 4:00 PM

"Offensive capabilities? I'll have to..." Mima's voice was drawn out as Yuuka advanced further into the antique shop. It was true that the items are all magic-imbued, Yuuka could see Mima's magic essence floating around the items, although she couldn't identify their purpose. I better be careful not the blow the shop up. Yuuka thought, as another item caught her attention.

The item was a sword with a flower hilt. Yuuka herself did not use a sword, nor did she actually like swords, or any sharp objects in that case. They hurt the flowers, Yuuka would say, shunning their sharp edges. But this particular sword was... intriguing. Yuuka drew the sword, and observed the blade glisten in the dim light of the shop's light bulb overhead. The blade had a pinkish tone to it, along with thin golden lines that resembled Irises.

Sheathing the sword, Yuuka approached Mima, asking: "Hey Mima, can I buy this sword?"
                        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-27-2013, 05:03 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Street to Antique shop - Tokyo - Japan

As the spell did it's job and stopped the time around the reptile Aqua wondered how she could delay it, as a stop spell wasn't going to hold it forever.
                          ("A confuse spell could work, but then i run the risk of it destroying everything. If it was smaller a magnet spell could stop it from moving, but it's to big. Same for a gravity spell. I'll just have to use a slow spell instead. While not as effective it could slow the reptile down.")

She readied for casting another spell. She opened her hand, a small sphere appeared in her hand, but this one was bigger and more translucent.
                          She released the sphere onto the reptile. This one did not expand but just absorbed into the reptile. The reptile began to walk slower, tough anything else in the area was left untouched.

"Help!! Anyone"
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Mima's Antique Shop

"One at a time, now. I'm not that saint, I can't listen to everyone here at once." Mima said.

Mima looked over to the crystals. "Those are Philosopher's Stones, they are for transmuting things, but can also boost your physical and mental abilities if used correctly." Mima explained.

"As for the sword, it's very, very old. I would have to fix it up a bit, it's mainly holding together solely through magic." Mima said, taking the sword gently. "It's from a Buddhist temple I encountered long before Gensokyo existed. They said it was created by a god. If you want to buy this, it will cost you a lot of money, plus the money I will use to get a friend to fix it."

Comment

Antique shop - Tokyo - Japan

Renamon just seated in a chair while the others were checking the stuff that the girl called Mima was selling, she smirked a bit at how a war veteran was curiously looking at the magical weapons and that the florist was examining a pink toned sword.

Suddenly her ears perceived a cry of help, the vixen shot up from the chair and went outside looking for the source, then she found the person asking for help from atleast 50 meters away, she was a blue haired girl with a giant key weapon holding off a big reptile creature.

"Hold on!"Not hesitating, the vixen sped up towards them and prepared a power paw to hit the reptile´s stomach to atleast stop the beast´s movement for a moment and it worked as the glowing punch crashed at the reptile´s body amking it stop and crouch tryin to ease its pain.

The fox took a step back getting closer to the blue-haired and looked if she was ok, gladly there were minor scratches. Still in action mode Renamon asked "What´s the situation?"
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Those are Philosopher's Stones, they are for transmuting things, but can also boost your physical and mental abilities if used correctly."

(More strength? Increased mental capacity? More strength does sound like a good idea, especially if we encounter a more dangerous foe.
                                I don't really need boosted intellectual capacity, so that sounds good. Transmuting, huh?)

He pulled out his rifle,pulled out the clip, and unloaded the ammunition into his hand.

"Can those crystals transmute these into a denser material like Depleted Uranium, Iridium, or Osmium?"

He asked this, not noticing Renamon slipping out of the shop.
                                Last edited by S121; 04-27-2013, 05:27 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X