X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bamboo Forest

"You obviously do not understand the concepts of travelling a large object like this through dimensions. Simply put, it did not simply 'fall from the sky', it was transported here by tearing through the fabric of reality." GlaDOS stated.

"My apologies, GLaDOS can get a bit...excessive in her descriptions." Winslow said. "Welcome to the newest entrance to the Inventory. It is a place where characters and people can both unwind, and maybe partake in some of our many games, or drink, or do what you please, as long as it stays within normal reason."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Bamboo Forest of the Lost

"Welcome to the newest entrance to the Inventory. It is a place where characters and people can both unwind, and maybe partake in some of our many games, or drink, or do what you please, as long as it stays within normal reason."

"Ahh... ok.", John said.

Ever since John started this journey with Renamon, Yuuka, Aqua, and X, things had been getting stranger and stranger.

"Well, I suppose that's good to know.", John said as he put away his rifle.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Bamboo Forest

The door clicked, and out came Winslow, who was very short compared to John.

"Come in, if you would like." Winslow invited. He opened the door fully, revealing a large hallway.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

John looked down the hallway, then at his group.

(We still need to get those materials...)

"I'm sorry, but I'm on a "mission" right now. Perhaps some other time.", John said.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Bamboo Forest of the Lost, Gensokyo; Komachi

"Hey, wutcha' doing, John?" I said as I popped out of nowhere.

Metal Gear Testing Lane, Base 2, Australia

"You seem to be a strong adversary indeed. It doesn't have to be this way! You could join me, and we can rid of the Snakes faster, and I can get back on track! Or you could do what the Neo-Yakuza did: Throw me aside and I can do whatever I like! What do you prefer?!"

Comment

"Hey, wutcha' doing, John?", Komachi asked.

"Apparently, this building is a portal of some kind, a doorway that leads to a place full of Characters. I was thinking of going in to see, but I have a job to do.", John said to Komachi as he looked at his radar, to find the others.
              sigpic

Comment

Bamboo Forest

"My apologies then. Come around whenever you please, we're always open." Winslow said.

Comment

"I'm sorry but no. I go with the Organization."
                  A sphere of darkness formed around the hand that was not holding the blade.
                  The rest of him also began to glow with darkness. He then proceeded to throw his weapon at the opponent, filled with darkness several times.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Underground Base, Base 2- Australia

"This is where I work on my Nightmare Souls mind you very much." He replied happily to the member of the Organization before turning to Volgin. "As much I agree with you on one thing, but I also have to ask what will keep you moving forward after Snake is defeated? You have to have a goal after that. Everyone does, without a goal to look forward too then there is nothing to keep you moving forward." Said Gate as he walks up to Volgin. "Though I will never betray you, as long as you don't betray me that is." Said Gate as he follows the group to the Metal Gear Testing Lane. There he watches the fight unfold.

Comment

"Gahahahaha!!! Ya ever heard of a bullet hell game? No? Then get a load of THIS!"

I activated the bullet storm.

Comment

The organization member grazefully dodged everything by teleporting around.
                        He then closed in for a close attack and stroke the ground causing explosions shaped like high cylinders of dark energy to follow the target from the ground.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

This is unexpected. I hit the boosters and moved out of the way.

"Damn! You're a persistent one!"

Comment

John then walked towards the rest of the group.

"Well, it looks like some kind of club popped into Gensokyo.",John said to the others.
                            sigpic

Comment

Netherworld

Finishing with the quarry and garden duties, Renamon took her time to look at the enormous half bloomed sakura tree

"The famous sakura trees and what some people would call, its mother tree, but seeing the sealing ropes and talismans show that it is a dangerous tree" the fox said to herself resting in one of the other trees.

"Even in places made for peace lie terrible dangers.." the vixen barely murmured
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"A club, you say?" Mokou asked, interested on what this club can be. "I'll have to check it out, but later. Right now I need to get ya to Eientei."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X