X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bamboo Forest of the Lost

"Well, anyway, if you need to go to Eientei, I can guide you with Wriggle." Mokou gestures the rest to walk with her. "Besides, I have some bones to pick with that dumbass Kaguya."
    "Don't you always have some bones to pick with her?" Wriggle taunted.
    "You shut the fuck up!" Mokou blasted Wriggle with a fireball in rage. The fireball dissipated quickly, but Wriggle dropped her drink.
    "Aww man, my gin." Wriggle looked down to find the broken gin bottle. "You owe me a drink, buddy."
    "Tsk, fine, I'll get you a bottle of Tengu sake."
    "Two."
    "But-"
    "You motherfucker."
    "Fine, two bottles." Mokou conceded. "Hey, you snot-nosed brats coming or not?"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

"Hey, you snot-nosed brats coming or not?", Moukou said.

John simply scoffed at this.

(If anything, she would be the snot-nosed brat.)

"That's actually pretty funny. Those words are usually reserved for children, not adults.", John said in a matter-of-fact tone as he followed them deeper into the forest.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Netherworld

Tking care of the still damaged places, Renamon took a deepbreath, the smell of the cherry blossoms filling her lungs "The perfect place to calm someone´s mind" she said to herself

The fox looked at the remnants of the quarry and walked in, the cave was completely crumbled, yet she kept moving the many rocks to atleast make a safe path through it. "This should be enough" she said as there was now a path in the quarry
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Near to where the group was at, a small building appeared with a somewhat loud boom. The building itself was very plain, with a gray door with the blood covered sign that read "The Inventory."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Tch. I'm not doing anything for them until every Snake is dead! So unless you want to help me, I'm not doing anything for the organization or the Neo-Yakuza. They can leave me in the desert for all I care! But as long as I have these papers and some workers, I can achieve my goals! As for you, Gate, I trust you are not against me on this decision, correct? I am not asking that you agree with me."

Comment

Upon hearing the boom, John dashed to the front of the group and pulled out his rifle in a split second.

"I'm going to scout ahead. Don't worry about me getting lost, I have a radar. I can track you guys.", John said as he began to walk towards the noise.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Bamboo Forest

Nothing happened as John approached, the out of place brick building simply stood there, almost mockingly. The door itself was locked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

John tried the door, but it was locked.

He then turned on his helmet's flashlights and looked into the windows and at his radar, trying to figure out if anyone was inside.
                  sigpic

Comment

Underground Base, Base 2, Australia

"And what will be driving you forward when all the Snake's are dead then?" A small ball of dark fire appears at the figures fingertips.
                    "The Organization does at least not stand for it, neither does Neo-Yakuza. Have you ever thought about how easy you are to replace.
                    I was originally sent here to stop a few annoyances, but it seems we have more serious matter at hand"
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

(There are no windows, just a big brick box)
                      Bamboo Forest

A single camera popped out of the wall, and looked at John, the sounds of zooming in were heard.

Comment

John noticed that there were no windows either.

(Hmm...)

John then did the simple thing. He knocked on the door.
                        sigpic

Comment

Bamboo Forest

An intercom crackled on.

"Ah, a visitor!" came the voice of Winslow.

"He appears to be different from the other local denizens." came the robotic voice of GLaDOS. "Though, considering that he does look like some sort of android himself, I would say that he is some sort of traveler."

Comment

"Dark magic, huh? I would rather not fight you, but if you insist..."

I jumped up and broke through the ceiling. I found the Shagohod and stood on the head.

"...then I'll happily oblige!"

I punched holes in the head. Oh, how that brings back memories. I grabbed some wires and used my voltage to reprogram the Shagohod. I drove the Shagohod through the wall and out to the lane.

"Ahahahaha!!!!! Now that I'm in control of the Shagohod's wiring, it has become much more faster and stronger! The thing is already invincible! This is the part where you 'show me my place!!!"

Comment

"Ah, a visitor!"

John looked at the intercom's speaker.

"He appears to be different from the other local denizens. Though, considering that he does look like some sort of android himself, I would say that he is some sort of traveler."

"What is this place and why did it fall out of the sky?", John asked.
                              sigpic

Comment

Underground Base, Base 2, Australia

"Fine. If that's what you wish" The flame grew bigger and bigger until the person put it out bu closing his hand, sending a shock wave across the area.
                                Darkness then covered him for a split second. When it disappeared he was ready, sword in hand for battle.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X