X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bamboo Forest of the Lost

As they traveled further into the forest, John decided to ask some questions.

"So, I heard you talking about a girl, Kaguya. I take it you two are not very friendly with one another?", John asked Mokou.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Mokou's face turned to that of disgust.

180px-Excalibur_Reaction_Hiro.jpg

"That mother****ing Lunarian bitch should go die in a freaking fire hole, made by yours truly!" Mokou raged in anger.
      "Calm down, Mokou." Wriggle giggled.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"That mother****ing Lunarian bitch should go die in a freaking fire hole, made by yours truly!" Mokou raged in anger.
        "Calm down, Mokou." Wriggle giggled.

"Okay, I can see that it's a touchy subject.", John said.

"What's a Lunarian?"
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"You were probably informed that the moon does not have any life form?" Wriggle asked John as Mokou flamed on.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"You were probably informed that the moon does not have any life form?" Wriggle asked John as Mokou flamed on.

"In my universe, humans colonized the moon, but in this universe, no.", John said, starting to see where the conversation was going.
            sigpic

Comment

Netherworld

Suddenly Renamon got an idea, she jumped down from the tree and ran towards the quarry and started collecting materials she saw while repairing the caves. Fortunately she found what she was searching, Jade

After obtaining the Jade, the fox used her claws to slowly cut and carve the mineral making it had a triangular spear-like form, the vixen took a little string and attached it to the stone knotting it on her neck.

"Perfect" Renamon said looking at her pendant
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, you see, there is an ancient race of humans living on the moon. Their technologies are far advanced than the human technology down here in the outside world." Wriggle continued. "Kaguya, for example, is a moon princess in exile who came down to Gensokyo."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, you see, there is an ancient race of humans living on the moon. Their technologies are far advanced than the human technology down here in the outside world." Wriggle continued. "Kaguya, for example, is a moon princess in exile who came down to Gensokyo."

This reminded John of the ancient humans from his universe, ones who fought the Forerunners, even long before the Halo Arrays were built.

"Hmm, how advanced?", John asked.

It had been a long time since he had seen anything even remotely on par with his universe's technology, so he was curious.
                  sigpic

Comment

"They're heavily advanced on medicine and social life, unlike other technologically advanced civilizations that focus on conquer and weaponization." Wriggle said. "For example, Eientei's pharmacist, Eirin, can create a medicine that can leave you immortal."

"Oh I know! Maybe I should encase her in a cage and lit it on fire! That'll get her!" Mokou's scheming was heard from a distance.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

"They're heavily advanced on medicine and social life, unlike other technologically advanced civilizations that focus on conquer and weaponization." Wriggle said. "For example, Eientei's pharmacist, Eirin, can create a medicine that can leave you immortal."

John didn't know much about civilian life and the technology they used in his universe because he spent all of his time around military tech, so he didn't really know what kind of civilization he belonged to.

"Hmm, medicine, huh? Do you think they would be able to recreate Biofoam? It's because my suit is almost out.", John said.

"Oh I know! Maybe I should encase her in a cage and lit it on fire! That'll get her!" Mokou's scheming was heard from a distance.

(Or she could just insert something into the base of Kaguya's skull, cutting off her neural impulses and leaving her "dead" until it's removed... I'd better not tell Mokou.)
                      Last edited by S121; 06-11-2013, 11:21 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Biofoam?" Wriggle asked in confusion. "Is that like a regenerative tissue?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"Biofoam?" Wriggle asked in confusion. "Is that like a regenerative tissue?"

"Kind of. It's a foam that you spray into a wound, like a stab wound. Once inside the wound, it expands and prevents internal bleeding and slowly regenerates lost tissue. I used most of it up when I healed Yumeko and when we attacked that base you were in.", John said.
                          sigpic

Comment

Netherworld

As the pendant was calmly nested on Renamon´s chest, she started concentrating her mind into the object, the fox´s energy flowed into the Jade as she breathed slowly.

The process took its long time and a good percentage of the vixen´s energy "Ok.. tying up.. knots is.. going better than.. expected" Renamon panted as she now was sitting below a sakura tree
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"As long as there are materials for it, I bet she can create them." Wriggle said as the party approached a large mansion hidden in the bamboo leaves. The mansion had an odd feeling to it... almost as if the time has stopped in there.
                              "I'll be waiting outside." Mokou said as she leaned on her stand. "Tell Kaguya I said **** you."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"As long as there are materials for it, I bet she can create them." Wriggle said as the party approached a large mansion hidden in the bamboo leaves.

"I'll be waiting outside." Mokou said as she leaned on her stand. "Tell Kaguya I said **** you."

John walked up to the door, knocked three times, and waited.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X