X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Oh...my... I never really get that reaction. I usually get looked at in fear. But if you must know... Youmu does all the cooking."

Comment

Hawaiian International Airport, Honolulu

"That answer was so bad it may actually be good." Yuuka said, then motioned everyone to follow her. "Come on, let's go get a place to stay."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Airport, Hawaii

"Well, Okuu, me and Yuyu came here through the Inventory. It's a place in the Bamboo Forest." Koishi explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hawaiian International Airport, Honolulu

"Come on, let's go get a place to stay.", Yuuka said as she exited the airport.

John cleared the thoughts out of his head and followed Yuuka.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Ah! The hotel we're staying at is close to here! There are a bunch of great people there, like a psychic pianist, an engineer, Nitori, we even found a new friend! Koishi, show model X to them!"

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Ah! The hotel we're staying at is close to here! There are a bunch of great people there, like a psychic pianist, an engineer, Nitori, we even found a new friend! Koishi, show model X to them!", Yuyuko said.

"How many people from Gensokyo are staying in Hawaii?", John asked.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Airport, Hawaii

"X, introduce yourself, if ya want." Koishi looked over to Model X.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hawaii Airport

Axl laughs at Yuyuko's response to his pickup line as a joke. "Ha good one!" Said Axl as X shakes his head. "Axl... I don't think that was a joke." Said X as he turns to Model X. Model X remains quiet in X's presence.

Model X begins beeping. "Two Biometal signals detected... Model A detected... Model... Model X is also detected..." Beeped Model X as he looks at X and Axl.

Axl and X's attention are both captured by Model X. "Bio what? What did you call me you piece of junk?" Said Axl as he draws one of his energy pistols. Aiming it at Model X. X stops Axl as he places a hand on Axl's shoulder.

"Stop Axl... My name is X. Mega Man X. This is Axl, and we are both Reploids. Not what you called us." Said X as Axl lowers his weapon.

Model X continues to remain silent.

Comment

Hawaii

"Well, we had this same trouble before. Model X here thoguht he detected one of his friends, when we found it was just some reploid guy called Zero." Koishi explained.

Comment

Hawaii
                      _________

Just then as Koishi said Zero X's eye's widened. "Zero?..." He said as he quickly rushes up to Koishi, grabbing her by the arms. "Where is he!? Where is Zero!?" He yelled. Axl quickly grabs X, and pulls him away from Koishi. "X calm down! If Zero is here then we will find him!" Said Axl as he struggles to pull X away. Trying to get X to calm down.

Comment

(Doesn't know that Zero is a guy... awkward...)

"Please relax. Zero is repaired and some good people are looking after her."

Comment

Hawaii

"Calm down, friend! I'll take ya to your friend." Koishi said.

Comment

Hawaii
                            _______

"Zero is kinda... not a girl..." Said Axl as X calms down. X however walks off without saying a word.

"That was eventful." Said Model X as he turns to Koishi. "May we please go? I would think that they probably want to get to a hotel before they start conversing."

Comment

Hawaii

"Okay then." Koishi then walks out of the airport, back towards the hotel.

Comment

"Oh, is that so? Silly me!" I said with a blush. "Come on, now. They need to see their friend now."

Comment

Working...
                                X