X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Ah, forgot to tell you, Isaac." Lt. Trelawney mentioned. "Mr. Johanssen is the Military Supervisor of Pentagon."

"If someone of that status is affiliated with the organized crime association known as Neo-Yakuza, how can we say that the rest of the government isn't corrupt?" Nitori argued.

"How can we say that the rest of the government is corrupt? Trelawney isn't corrupt. Heck, the people in my division aren't corrupt. I'm not corrupt.", Isaac said.

"What I think we should do is take this information to the top and expose him for the monster he is.", Isaac then added.
    Last edited by S121; 06-16-2013, 06:01 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hawaii - Forest

"Very well. Remember yell Megamerge as loud as possible." He said as he floats into Koishi's hands again.

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"By the way, what time is it right now?" Lt. Trelawney asked.
        "The time right now is PM 01:12:36." EVE calculated.
        "What!" Lt. Trelawney gasped in shock. "We have less than an hour to get ready for the Engi-con!"
        Panicking, Lt. Trelawney scurried around, trying to find the best tuxedo he brought for this occasion. "You guys get ready too!"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

Panicking, Lt. Trelawney scurried around, trying to find the best tuxedo he brought for this occasion. "You guys get ready too!"

Isaac knelt down and put his hand on Nitori's shoulder.

"Listen, I know that you're upset right now, but know that we are on your side. If you don't want to stay for the Engi-con, then at least stay for Zero. I'm sure he wouldn't want to see his friend leave.", Isaac said.

He then stood up and looked over to Yuyuko.

"So, what are you going to do?", Isaac asked Yuyuko.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"Okay. MEGAMERGE!" Koishi yelled.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I had no idea what she was talking about. But I could imagine that it was bad.

Then another man mentioned something about an... engi-con?

"Well, I hope I get to know you all better. And Nitori... make sure you know what you're doing. Don't get yourself too deep into things you're not supposed to. I don't want you to get into any trouble."

I began exiting.

"Good-bye!"

I went to the elevator.

"...what am I supposed to do again?"

Then I heard Koishi screaming something inaudible. She must be in trouble!

I broke through the back window and floated down to Koishi.

"Koishi! What's wrong?!"
              Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-16-2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Plane

After the plane landed, everyone was allowed out of their seats. John didn't pack anything, so he didn't have to worry about that. All he needed to worry about was his armor.

"Time to go.", John said as he stood up.

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Well, I hope I get to know you all better. And Nitori... make sure you know what you're doing. Don't get yourself too deep into things you're not supposed to. I don't want you to get into any trouble. Good-bye!", Yuyuko said as she left the room.

Isaac cleaned himself up, and came back, still wearing his suit.
                sigpic

Comment

Hawaii
                  _________

"Biolink Established. M.E.G.A. System Online." Said Model X in a more robotic tone. Suddenly he and Koishi begin to glow brightly.

(Imagine this transformation, but with Koishi instead of Vent.)

Plane
                  ______

X puts his helmet before standing up as the plane had landed. Axl however jumps out of his seat and quickly runs off the plane. Grabbing X by the arm, dragging him out of the plane.
                  Last edited by NeoFox; 06-16-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

I saw a transformation. Koishi was... she looked amazing!

"Wooooow!"

I began looking all around her.

"What happened to you?"

Comment

Hawaii

Koishi came out with the regular biometal armor, though the helmet was replaced with a blue and white version of Koishi's hat, the red jewel on the front.

"Coool." Koishi said to herself, looking at the armor.

Koishi looked to Yuyuko. "X let me do this."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hawaii
                        _______

"Megamerge complete." Beeped Koishi's new armor.

"Model X-Buster can now be activated in this form. Think of your arm turning into a cannon Koishi."

Comment

Hawaii

"Okay!" Koishi did what X said and indeed, her arm did turn into a cannon.

"Even cooler." Koishi said, smiling.

Comment

Honolulu Airport

John followed X and Axl out of the plane, to get their luggage.

John simply stood at the baggage claiming area, waiting for the others to claim their baggage.
                            sigpic

Comment

"That's so cool! Hey, X, is there one that might suit me?"

Comment

Hawaii
                                _______

"Now see that tree? Aim the Model X-Buster at the tree and think about firing. Normal shots can be charged if you think about charging the X-Buster." Said Model X. "Now I will let you test the Megamerged form. If you wish to revert back just think about doing so."

"Sorry Miss Yuyuko, but unless we find another Biometal then I won't be able to Megamerge with you." Said Koishi's suit.

Comment

Working...
                                X