Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii

John saw X leaving.

"Hang on, we'll see Zero soon enough.", John said as he chased after him.

"All we have to do is follow Koishi. She's taking us to Zero."
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

Koishi skipped merrily to the hotel, humming as she went.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hawaii
        _______

X looks at John. "Sorry about that... I'm just kind of worried about Zero after seeing his discarded parts in Gensokyo... I just kind of lost control..." Said X as he sighs. "Let's go. I have a feeling that we should at least give Zero his saber back if he is okay."

Model X follows Koishi, floating quickly behind her. "Koishi I never understood that... humming. What is the point of humming?"

Comment

Hawaii

"Sorry about that... I'm just kind of worried about Zero after seeing his discarded parts in Gensokyo... I just kind of lost control..." Said X as he sighs. "Let's go. I have a feeling that we should at least give Zero his saber back if he is okay."

"It's alright. We all lose our heads at some point.", John said as they followed Koishi into the Hotel.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

We had arrived at the hotel. I walked over to the elevator.

"...I still don't know how it was done..."

I walked over to the receptionist.

"Excuse me, can you please help me? I don't know how to operate an elevator."

Comment

Hawaii - Hotel

The blonde hair Reploid receptionist known as Alia stands up and walks over to the elevator. "Okay see these buttons? Push the button with the up arrow. Once you get inside the elevator just push the button with the number of the floor you want and it will take you to that floor." Said Alia as she smiles. "Anything else?"

__________________________________________________ _____

X and John walks back to the group and begins following Koishi. Though Axl is nowhere to be seen.

Axl can be seen hiding behind a large potted plant inside the Hotel, keeping a close eye on Yuyuko. "Now how to get her to like me..." He whispered to himself as he begins coming up with plans. That's when he saw Alia. "HOLY CRAP IT'S ALIA!!!" He yelled as he jumps out from behind the plant. Him yelling had made everyone in the lobby jump, even Alia.

Comment

Hawaii

Koishi went into the elevator, pressing the button for the fifth floor, but holding the elevator for the others.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Oh, my. So you know this nice young lady?"

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"HOLY CRAP IT'S ALIA!!!", Axl yelled.

"Hmm?, John let out as he looked over to the person Axl was pointing to.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hotel
                      ______

"Of course I know her! I worked with her where I came from! She was my Navigator along with X and Zero!" Said Axl as he accidentally reverts to his normal form. Alia looks a little surprised at Axl's sudden appearance. "Axl I didn't know you were coming here." Said Alia as Axl gets a big grin on his face. "I didn't come here alone! X is here to!" Said Axl. At the mention of X, Alia's face becomes redder than the sun. "X is here?... Why is he here?" She said as she tries to look for X. Her voice seems to be trembling a bit.

Meanwhile X comes into the hotel along with John and the others.

At the sight of Alia X looks a little stunned. "Alia!" Said X as he runs up to Alia. "X it has been a while." Replied Alia as she turns to John and the others.

"Guys, this is Alia. I worked with her when I was with the Maverick Hunters. She is one of the smartest people I know. She can hack a computer from halfway across the world if she has the right equipment. She also had done countless repairs for me, Zero, and Axl." Said X as Alia blushes again.

"Oh quiet you!"
                      Last edited by NeoFox; 06-16-2013, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Hotel

"Yeah... sorry to break the party, but we'll just book two rooms right now." Yuuka interrupted the reunion.
                        "It's heartwarming, Yuuka. Stop being cold." Utsuho growled.
                        "I'm tired, ok? I want to lay on bed and sleep. Flying on an airplane takes a lot from you."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"Wow, you look a lot like how the space man did when he saw me."

Comment

Hotel

"Yeah... sorry to break the party, but we'll just book two rooms right now." Yuuka interrupted the reunion.

"It's not going to be one of those small rooms, right? We do have a lot of people sharing just two rooms.", John said to Yuuka.
                            sigpic

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

Alia turns to Yuuka and remembers her work. "Oh yea! Come follow me. I'll find you guys two rooms." Said Alia as she runs up to her desk.

Axl then remembers something. "Oh yea Alia works as a receptionist here in Hawaii." Said Axl as he turns to Alia. "Is it possible if we can get a discount due to us being good friends?" Said Axl as he leans closer to Alia's face.

However Alia smacks Axl across the face, leaving a large red mark on his synthetic skin. "Ow!" Screamed Axl as he rubs his cheek.

"Sorry, but I cannot. I found two rooms. Room 305, and room 303. Now how will you be paying or do you have a reservation?" Asked Alia as she is already getting back into work. Axl leans in to John and whispers something. "Alia is a bit of a hard worker..."

X looks at John and smiles a bit. "Don't worry John I won't be staying in a room during our stay here since I don't need sleep."

Comment

Hotel - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Suites should be large enough for 6 people, right?" Yuuka asked the receptionist.

"Come on let's go, we'll be late!" Lt. Trelawney ushered the others to get in the elevator.
                                "Do we have the schematics for the new cyber-suit?" Nitori asked as she put on a navy-blue suit jacket. She already had a matching navy-blue suit pants and a business-shirt. "I think I left it in EVE."
                                "I have it." EVE answered in her portable mode: a flying mini-copter. "Just set me down, and I'll display the entire thing up."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X