X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii

Koishi fired several shots at the tree, inlcuding a charged shot, knocking the tree over.

"Hm, I wonder.." Koishi then fired a vine of roses from the cannon, toppling over several trees.

"Yes, it worked!" Koishi hopped a little in joy.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hawaii
      ________

"I see you have powers of your own? Not only do I grant you new abilities, but I also enhance previous abilities. For example your speed and strength is doubled."

Comment

Hawaii

Koishi ran circles around Yuyuko, testing out the speed portion.

"I do feel stronger, and faster.

Koishi then thought about removing the suit, whch she did, Model X appearing in her hands.

"Phew, that was fun!" Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"No fair!...huh?"

After the trees cleared out, I saw a giant metal vehicle landing. An extension from a nearby building attached itself to the vehicle. I looked closely at the tiny plastic windows and I saw someone through it rush by.

"Wait... I think I saw them before... they were with Yuuka and the others! I have to go greet them... heheheh... Koishi, X, I'll be right back. I'm going to... greet our guests."

I rushed over to the building entrance. Time to make a dramatic entrance. I took out my fan and covered the lower half of my face. Time to wait.

Comment

Hawaii
            _______

"Excellent! It's like being Megamerged comes natural to you." Said Model X as he turns into his Biometal form. "Now you do remember how to Megamerge correct? Just hold me in your hands and yell Megamerge."

Comment

Hawaii

"I remember, my memory isn't that bad." Koishi said. "And thanks for the compliment."

"Cya Yuyu!" Koishi said as Yuyuko left.

Comment

Hawaiian International Airport, Honolulu

"There it is, my bag!" Utsuho eagerly reached out to still distant luggage.
                "Be patient, Utsuho. It'll come eventually." Yuuka smiled. She already got her luggage: Red velvet carrier with sunflower patterns. How fitting.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

"So, does everyone have their luggage?", John asked as he looked towards the entrance.

(Is that Yuyuko!? How!?)

Yuyuko was standing there in a dramatic pose, with her fan covering the lower half of her face.

John walked over and spoke.

"Don't tell me you've been waiting this whole time just to make a dramatic entrance.", John jokingly said to Yuyuko.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hawaii International Airport, Honolulu

As X and Axl get off the plane they turn to John. "Well we don't need luggage." They both said simultaneously.

That is when Axl saw her. A woman with pink hair, and wearing a blue Kimono. Axl stops in his tracks, captured by her beauty. X just looks at Axl and tries his best to get his attention. "Uh guys... I think Axl might need a repair shop..." Said X as he shakes Axl, but Axl doesn't respond.

Comment

Airport

After the little test, Koishi decided to follow Yuyuko, finding the rest of the group.

"Oh, hi people!" Koishi said.

Comment

"Miss Koishi?" Utsuho looked over. "What are you doing here?"
                        "Oh, huh, Yuyuko joins the party. What's up?" Yuuka greeted.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"Aw, come on, John! This was the part where I come out of nowhere and say, 'what took you guys so long?' Hmm... oh well. Hey, what's up with the space man?"

Comment

"Aw, come on, John! This was the part where I come out of nowhere and say, 'what took you guys so long?", Yuyuko said.

"Don't worry, I'll let you do that next time.", John said.

"Hmm... oh well. Hey, what's up with the space man?"

John looked over to Axl and saw that he looked "spacy".

"Huh? Axl, what's wrong?", John asked.
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

(Axl is in his human form remember?)

Honolulu Airport

"I don't know... I never saw him like this before..." Said X as Axl takes off running to Yuyuko.

"Why hello there good lookin, what's cookin?" Said Axl to Yuyuko in an awful attempt of a pickup line. X facepalm's at what Axl said. "Ah crap. He fell in love..." Said X as he turns to Model X and Koishi. His focus on Model X.

Comment

"Ah crap. He fell in love..." Said X.

"What is it about love that makes people act so strangely?", John asked in a confused tone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X