X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

"Okay.", John said as he went over to his armor stand's terminal and touched the side of it.

After sending data into the terminal, John ran the terminal's print-out function and printed out a bunch of papers.

Once that was done, John brought them all over to the table.

John reviewed the papers and made sure that there was no errors.
    Last edited by S121; 07-02-2013, 01:58 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Alright. All finished. And look, it's time. I'd better head back.

I returned to the inside and waited for the meeting to begin.

Comment

Yukari's Resort - Voile Library

"Yukari has been notified." Nitori announced.
        "Good, let's begin the briefing." Patchouli nodded. "Koakuma, some soda."
        "Yes, Miss Patchouli."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

(John)

John sat down on a cushion and was ready for the meeting.

(Isaac)

"Good, let's begin the briefing.", Isaac heard someone say.

Isaac got up off of the couch and headed over to the other room, where the meeting was taking place.

(Jason)

Jason sat on a cushion and patiently sat there, waiting for the meeting to begin.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I made some sauce to dip in the Tortilla chips: cheese, guacamole, salsa." Yukari presented a giant bowl of nacho chips with assortment of handmade sauces. "Eat this while we discuss."
            "What's new?" Rumia asked Patchouli.
            "I got half of the manuscript translated: 300 pages." Patchouli said. "It looks like the majority describes the rank level of the Devourer's army as well as any particular that has special powers."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"So what are we dealing with?" Renamon asked to Parchouli
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"What kind of powers are we dealing with?", John asked Patchouli.
                sigpic

Comment

"Summary: An army that is about 100 times the size of this entire population of Earth with a fallen angel in command." Patchouli summarized. "They use the Trinity system to make each aspect of the ship invincible, and their army rules are surprisingly strict and organized."
                  "What they plan to do is to suck up the essence of this world, turning it to wasteland and turning everyone on Earth into one of their horrible abomination known as the Nucleoids."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"And what would happen if we take one of the thirds out of the equation, such as his ship, or his army?", John asked.
                    sigpic

Comment

"I was suspecting the validity and dug through the research notes. It seems that the ship regenetates itself as long as the commander, the Devourer, is alive. The Devourer himself is immune to all damage while his commander-level Nucleoids stand." Patchouli explained. "Best plan is to kill off all the commander-level Nucleoids, and then destroying the ship, which results in the fall of the Devourer."
                      "It's gonna be lot easier said than done. We're literally dealing with pentillions of forces that will continuously spawn as long as the ship stands. Not even the NOVA bomb John told Yukari about will work unless we can take doen the entire army in one blow."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Do the commanders all stay on one ship? What happens if there's only one commander left?", John asked.
                        sigpic

Comment

"There's only one ship: The Consumer." Patchouli explained, reading through the translated manuscript. "But you see... This ship... Is so large, the very bottom tip of it is apparently the size of Earth. This thing defies logic, both Scientific and Humanic."
                          "Regarding the commanders, we have to defeat all 81 commanders at once, within an hour range. Otherwize, they respawn back from their chamber."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Seems this will be long" Nera said looking at the papers

"It will be indeed" Renamon said sitting with her mate

Both the fox and the jackal kept hearing the briefing
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"What can we expect from the Lunarians? Surly they'll see them as a threat as well.", John said.
                              sigpic

Comment

"The Tsukuyomi has been notified. They're sending the Watatsuki Sisters and Reisen II to help." Yukari commented.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X