X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari´s resort

"After the Digital-Real worlds merging, John worked as a police officer, but I saw in his actions that he was acting more of a husk than a person, after losing her electronical friend Cortana, he lost a part of himself, he cares for us, but I have seen in his eyes that he looks at us as allies more than friends" the fox explained to Jason and then looked at Huey

"That announcer got into John´s weakness, guilt, the only thing we could do is to speak with him, but to actually help is that he let us help him" Renamon said looking at Huey

"John trust us as allies, but he only trusted Cortana as a real friend, he still mourns her and the announcer used that as an advantage. I would try something, but I fear it may be too direct"
    Last edited by Kristia; 07-02-2013, 01:11 AM.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Let's see... Jason, how dire is the situation? Will this impede his performance? If so, we may need to take your option... Um, I'm sorry, I never caught your name." I said at the fox. "I only know that you are a friend of John's."

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"My name is Renamon Mr. Huey, so my idea is to confront John and don´t stop until he faces the reality" the fox said to huey
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"What did you have in mind?", Jason asked Renamon.

After hearing her plan, Jason spoke.

"We might want to be careful. You gotta think, he's held over 25 years of pain inside, so there's no telling what would happen."
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I faced Renamon. "Well... If the situation calls for it, we may have to."

I turned to Jason. "Oh? Very well then."

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Im going to take the contained anger and guilt on him free by using what the announcer said, John´s negativeness will stop blinding him and he may move on" the fox said already thinking on the possible outcomes

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"So, when is this going to happen?", Jason asked Renamon.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"So now you bring the red wire to the conductor like this and..."
                  Nitori turned the monitor on. It worked wonder, with Patchouli's face appearing on the other side. She was reading a book.
                  "Visual is ready." Nitori smiled. "Now the audio..."
                  Nitori turned a button on, and a voice came from the monitor.

"...still can't believe Cirno beat Okuu."
                  "Told you, Cirno got really strong- oh, we're live."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"The moment he goes outside I will face him, I´ll just let this event flow and then I´ll confront him on the courtyard Renamon said looking at the spartan

(Be right back, need to eat with neighbour, I´ll get back in 10 minutes, sorry ><)

Spoiler:

Comment

"Alright. Just... Be careful. He is capable of many things. You should know that."

I turned to Jason. "Alright. You wanted to talk to me?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I say that we should gather all those he cares about and try to slowly break through, show him that he's not alone. If we try too hard or too fast, it could send him into a panic or a frenzy. Who does he really care about? I mean people that are very close to him. It might calm him down in the worst case scenario.", Jason said to Renamon.

"Alright. You wanted to talk to me?", Huey said.

"Not at the moment. Sorry. It's kind of hard to see your childhood hero suffer like this. He's one of the best kinds of people. He's incredibly selfless, perhaps too much.", Jason said in a calm tone.
                        Last edited by S121; 07-02-2013, 01:32 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Allright then, let´s just wait for this to finish" Renamon agreed with Jason

(Im back)

Spoiler:

Comment

"... Ya know... I know someone like that. He always did what others couldn't. He was an american hero. He would tackle his past at some points, and it was hard for him to get through. But he went through those moments. Why, once he fought an AI named the 'Peace Walker,' and it was programmed to have all of the memories of his former mentor, whom he had attatched to. He said that it was like a mother-son relationship, and you can't get any deeper than that. But he fought it, and he succeeded. If he could do that, then so could John. It's all a matter of time... And mind."

I took out an electric cigarrette.

"Funny. I forgot I had these. Well, I don't quite know what time it is, but it should be close to eight. When you're ready to talk, I'll be nearby. Not like I can go much anywhere like this." I said wih a chuckle. I then went to the Pupa to replace the board.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

(Jason)

Jason watched as Huey went back to the Pupa.

(Hmmm. Perhaps you'll be able to go anywhere you want... soon.)

(John)

John walked up to Rumia and spoke.

"What time is it?", John asked her.

It seemed as if all of John's focus was on the meeting, as if the anticipation was seeping out of him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort - Voile Library

"Hi Patchouli! So the webcam I installed works now!" Nitori smiled and waved at Patchouli through the monitor.
                                "Yeah. It seemed that we just needed a new computer, which Remi aptly bought." Patchouli said. "Where's Yukari?"
                                "Making dinner. I'll let her know that we're connected."
                                "Alright."

"7:50. I think we're about ready." Rumia responded. "I'll have Nitori connec- oh we're already connected."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X