• Show
Clear All

Vietnam; Snake

Chaos eme- for god's sake...

"Alright. How do I convince you?"

Comment

Vietnam
      _________

"How about you show me actual proof!" Said Silver as he steps back a bit. He then takes out the Chaos Emerald and notices that it is glowing. "Finally!" Said Silver as he holds the Chaos Emerald out in front of him. "Chaos Control!" He yelled as the Chaos Emerald then glows brightly, as the light fades Silver is nowhere to be seen.

Comment

What the... where... Oh well. If he doesn't want to come with us that's fine with me. But we could have had a good ally.

I headed back.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"It all started over cake." Hank said. "A piece of goddamn cake."

"I hear nothing but gunfire." Deimos said.
          Last edited by Koishi; 07-03-2013, 05:21 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari´s resort

After listening to the many ideas, Nera got up from her seat and went outside for some fresh air, leaning on the railing, the jackal looked at the moon

"Too much stuff? said the fox from behind and leaning also in the railing

"Yeah, this isn´t any bandit or team rocket, but an invasion, by Arceus I hope she watches us" Nera said still looking at the sky

"I too hope that they can help us, atleast on spirit" Renamon sighed

"Maybe she and her allies can help you more than that" a voice on top of the duo, sitting on a palm tree that started to freeze with time

"Remember I was searching for relatives? I searched for some powerful friends knowing you two would get into a big mess, isn´t it stubborn fox?" Mara said floating down near the duo

"Well then, who did you find phantasm trickster?" the fox asked greeting the ghost

Mara made a wicked smile "Let´s say you got many elements and types"

"I always wonder how you do it Mara, getting what you want in the gray line of legal" Nera said smiling too

"Let´s say I know my ways" the ghost said laughing
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada; Otori

Huh... I must be going mad.

Then why bother trying to control it?

What the hell is this noise?!

Focus. An enemy is about to shoot you.

I turned around to see an enemy. I fired, but not before he got my leg.

You will be seeing me soon enough. Now focus on completing what you set out for.

God... I don't recognize that voice from anywhere, not even from... my dad... gah! Right, the voice told me to focus.

Where have I heard that voice... it's not mine or my younger self... could it be... my-

Left!

I swung my bat to the left. There was an enemy. Focus!

Shiki

"A... cake?"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The OBSV agent Otori swung at ducked, swinging a carbon knife towards Otori's chest.

"It's a long story." Hank said, prying open the next door, dodging a bullet that whizzed by his head, which he quickly shot the one who sent it. "And it's not a good idea to talk about it right now."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I blocked it with my bat.

"What the hell!!!"

This is just lovely, ain't it?!

I activated the slice mode and scraped the knife away from me. I swung back at him.

Comment

Yukari´s resprt

The trio went inside the building "We are back and we got some back up, our friend Mara" Renamon gestured the frosslass "Will explain it to you"

"Ahem.. Hello there guys, the name is Mara and as you heard from my yellow friend, I got you some help from some high ranked creatures of our universe, many of you may know about us from a certain videogame that became viral starting the 1990s in kids games, but what you don´t know is that our most powerful pokemon are called legendaries, why you ask? because their levels of power are inmensely big, two perfect examples are Kyogre who control the seas and Regigigas who can move continents" Mara said and continued

"These are what the stories said about them, but the legendaries do have power to have that title, so I went searching for some of them knowing something bad was happening, we got the help of quite a nice number to be honest" the Ghost-girl explained each of the legendaries who are willing to help (Check in the OOC)
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Resort; Huey

"Hey, I know.... well most of them. I played Pokemon as a child. Why, that was a great game, I knew I could beat anyone... gah, well, I mean, I know them is the point. So, where are they?"

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Right now they are doing their stuff around the planet, but with this" Mara took Renamon´s digivice "I can send a signal and in less than an hour they will reach our current location"

Spoiler:

Comment

"Very well. We could use some legends on the field."

Wow. I knew that characters were brought from other worlds, but pokemon? I'm going to go crazy with nostalgia! But I'd better keep my composition around them. To them, I don't even exist yet. I'd better remember that we are dealing with actual professionals who don't deal around with a random trainer.

But still, It would be really neat to finally see the three birds of legend!

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The OBSV backed off from the bat, but then, a flash of static came into both group's vision, words in the corner of the static saying 'Hard Mode: Engaged; 100%' and all of the agents seemed to shake a little, their visors and glasses turning blue. They seemed to come backed even more skilled, firing at both groups with an intense ferocity. The OBSV Agent struck back with a series of accurate and precise swings, knocking the bat out of Otori's hands.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada; Otori
                              He knocked the bat out of my hand.

"... Aw shit..."

Focus! You have another weapon. Use it! Remember what the current you said to yourself.

Understand the problem and react. Right.

I pulled out the PPK. I fired at the deranged agent.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The newly improved OBSV Agent dodged most of the bullets, but one hit him in the neck, making him fall to the floor and bleed out. Three more upgraded OBSVs exploded the door, sending in heavy weapons fire from a MG42. Sanford and Deimos went behind cover, and they started to train the heavy cailber machine gun on Otori.

After Hank pryed open the door, several upgraded ATPs fired upon him. Hank pulled a grenade from a side bag and tossed it in, causing a large explosion and killing a majority of the ATPs.

"Looks like our enemies just got an upgrade from the Improbability Drive. We gotta get through fast, before they get to a level where they'll kill us with enough precision to outdo a robot.

Comment

Working...
                                X