X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volcano

"That would be a stupid idea." A Higher Power appeared next to the hunter.

"He's lying to you." The Higher Power said, creating a cane.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Volcano - Honolulu, Hawaii

John looked over to see an armored female with an arm cannon.

John knew this person, he heard about her while he in the police force. He overheard a man arguing with another man about who would win, John or Samus.

(Oh, sh*t... This better not turn into a fight.)

"I suggest you to give me that gem, we donīt want it to fall in the wrong hands, donīt we?", Samus asked.

"Sorry, but we need it. Not only that, but it's actually Sonic's emerald. You would have to take it up with him, once we're done.", John said in a calm tone.

All of a sudden, the Higher Power popped up out of nowhere.

"And now more trouble. What do you want, and who's lying?", John asked in a slightly irritated tone.
      Last edited by S121; 07-04-2013, 08:25 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Volcano

"I don't need to explain myself to you." The Higher Power pointed his cane at John.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Volcano, Honolulu Hawaii

Instantly the hunter aimed its arm cannon to the Higher power "You have 5 seconds to leave us alone, Im only doing my job so that gem doesnīt fall in the wrong hands"

Then the hunter faced the soldier and creatures "You got 2 choices, give me the emerald so this light being doesnīt uses it for his plans, or Iīll get it by my own means"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"You got 2 choices, give me the emerald so this light being doesn't uses it for his plans, or Iīll get it by my own means.", she said.

It was obvious to John that she wasn't going to let him just have the emerald.

John took the emerald from Sonic and put it into his storage compartment.

(Okay, the emerald gives off a lot of energy, which is the Higher Power's weakness. I can use it to deal with him. As for Samus, well.. things are going to be interesting.)

"I'm sorry, but that's not going to happen. You coming here and demanding things from us is not going to get you anywhere. I already told you that we needed it, but you're not listening."
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Volcano

"Who says I want that piece of myself back? That thing was part of me once. I'm just interested in what you are going to do with it." The Higher Power spoke.

Comment

"To save the planet.", John said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"You know, I'm still pissed that you tried to blow me and Sariel up.", John said in his usual emotionless tone.
                sigpic

Comment

Volcano

Samus sighed
                  (space pirates, Ridley, mother brain and now a corrupted being of light, things are never the easy way)

The hunter quickly aimed to the higher being and sent a super missile to the floor near him

Not stopping she ran to the spartan and said --I don't care if you see me as enemy, but right now that gem you have needs to be hidden from him, then you can use it for the alien assault-- she pointed to the smoke where the higher being was
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John pulled out his rifle and was ready, just in case Samus or the Higher Power attacked.

"Don't worry about him. I've dealt with the guy before. He's weak to high concentrations of energy. If he gives me trouble, I have exactly what he's weak against.", John said.
                    sigpic

Comment

-Volcano-

--Then don't waste your energies soldier, he is still out of our league-- the hunter warned the spartan

Just in case, samus prepared her wave beam

Spoiler:

Comment

John saw Samus's arm cannon change shape, then spark with energy.

Sensing an impending fight, John began to look up Samus on his HUD.

(Okay. Her main method of protection is energy shields, but her armor is weak to damage. Her current weapon is the Wave Beam, capable of shooting electrically charged blasts. I'll have to dodge that, if it hits me enough times, then my shields will go out. She's got an Ice Beam, Plasma Beam, Phazon Beam, Power Beam, Light Beam, Dark Beam, Rockets, Super Rockets, Morph Ball Bombs, and Power Bombs. She has multiple visors, so hiding and ambushing are probably not options. Her agility rivals mine, but she's not as strong. I'll have to lower her shields with energy attacks, then I'll be fine.)

"I'm not planning on killing him, just repelling him. As for your weapon, I won't shoot unless you give me a reason to.", John said to Samus.

John was ready if she decided to shoot at him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Volcano

"You're thinking of one of my colleagues, that was the one who was messing with you." The Higher Power explained.

Comment

"Then you really should tell him to keep out of places he doesn't belong. Sariel is now homeless and he blew a large crater into Makai, one that's at least a mile in radius. Not only that, he kidnapped Hank and nearly killed Sariel. I'm not really mad at you, but I do want to kill him.", John said to the Higher Power, while keeping his attention on Samus.
                            sigpic

Comment

Volcano

The Higher Power chuckled.

"And you don't think the other Higher Powers think of him the same? We've been wanting to capture him, but he's very elusive." The Higher Power explained. "He's going to end up just like the Auditor."

Comment

Volcano

"Im just ready for that being over there, you on the other hand, we will discuss about how to repair your thrusters, they absorb too much energy Samus said pointing at the higher being

"Now I will ask you, will you let us keep the gem? we will use some of its power, just to help people" the hunter asked the higher power

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X