Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downtown Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
    Time: 1:12PM

The seemingly-average man was throwing cars, telephone booths, and other heavy objects at Japanese policemen, who tried to suppress the man down to no success. The man was in the middle of the street, terrorizing the civilians: pedestrians and drivers alike. The flower shop was right outside the intersection where the average-looking man was rampaging.

"What should we do?" Yuuka asked the armored soldier, who looked more trustworthy and easy-to-reach-to than the passive vixen.
    "It is my duty as the supercop to deal with a menace like him." The armored soldier responded and quickly dashed to assist the police.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

(I haven't posted because I've been trying to figure out if Dad is bulletproof, resistant, or is affected normally. An answer would be much appreciated.)

Downtown - Tokyo - Japan

"What should we do?"
      "It is my duty as the "supercop" to deal with a menace like him."

As John sprinted toward the deranged man, he started thinking up different scenarios, trying to find a weakness to exploit.

(Is he bulletproof? How fast can he move? We'll just have to see...)

He slammed into the strange man at about 30 mph, knocking the telephone booth out of his hands.
      Last edited by S121; 04-25-2013, 09:34 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

tokyo downtown, Tokyo, Asia

Looking that the bald man was risking the lives of the people, Renamon followed the armored man to fight the madman in front of them.

The armored man snatched the telephone boot from the smiling guy and the fox took her chance to attack hitting the manīs chest with both of her palms sending him to a wall. feeling her hands Renamon said "His body feels normal, but doing all of this destruction and even more resisting a crush to a wall? what is this guy made of?". The man was getting up from the rubble caused by the crash his smile still unmoving. The vixen was on her stance prepared for what the smiling man could do.

"We need a plan, this man is something else, but no human" Renamon said outloud so the armored man could hear her.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Downtown - Tokyo - Japan

"We need a plan, this man is something else, but no human"

John stopped to come up with a battle plan. (He seems to be bullet resistant. I need a better weapon...)
          He looked around, and saw one of the nearby shops sold hardware and barbecue equipment.

"Hold him off for a moment.", he said as he ran towards the store.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in downtown Manhattan - Manhattan - United States

Snake was alive. He had not felt this since infiltrating the Discovery along the Hudson River or infiltrating the oil plant which had housed the Patriot's secret Arsenal Gear. The first place Snake wanted to head to was an informant and ex-PLA soldier who lived down in Chinatown. One certain Chu Min that he had worked with several months prior while tracking several neo-triad members. Taking the subway to downtown Chinatown, Snake got off and went back above ground. The air was thick with various fragrances - food, incense, fresh seafood, and various other unidentifiable scents. Snake could hear the faint sound of oriental music coming from somewhere in the distance. Looking around him, he saw many street stalls displaying varying goods from handmade children's toys to live toads in a bucket. Though Snake could have spent a day looking through the various goods in the area, he had a destination.

Snake quickly brushed aside any urges to indulge in consumerism and made his way to a store that doubled as a house several streets down. After walking for a minute, he came to a street stall with an elderly woman selling second-hand clothing. The woman recognized Snake, nodded, and looked towards the inside of the house-shop. Snake bowed his head slightly in thanks and proceeded into the house. The first floor of the building acted mostly as storage for the wares that were sold at the shop. Walking through the various boxes of clothing, Snake found his way to the back of the first floor where a flight of stairs were located. Before going up, Snake called out up the stairs.

*** "Mr. Min! Are you around? It's Snake!"

*** "My god, I haven't heard a word from you in weeks!" A voice cried out as the sound of footsteps were heard above Snake.

Snake proceeded to walk up the stairs as Mr. Min came into view at the top of the stairs.

*** "It's good to see you again, Mr. Min." Snake greeted as the elderly man welcomed Snake and led him to his study. His study was a small room filled to the brims with books in various languages on one side. He could see Mandarin, English, French, Japanese, German, and other major languages - all of which Snake knew himself. Opposite of that wall was a giant weapon rack stacked with weapons. Though Mr. Min may appear old and slow, he still knew how to operate weapons. Snake took a seat on a small wooden chair.

*** "And you too! Have any neo-triad members been giving you trouble lately?" Mr. Min chuckled.

*** "No, but I'm actually here for another reason." Snake answered.

*** "Oh?"

*** "To make things brief..." Snake explained his current dilemma and his wanting of any additional information that might affect him.

Mr. Min sat with his hands on his chin for a moment. He was obviously filtering and thinking of information relevant for Snake. Though Snake and Mr. Min had only worked officially over the course of a couple of weeks, both men had somehow found each others company enjoyable and so had continued contact after Snake's case had been solved.

*** "Honestly, you seem to be in quite the pinch, Mr. Snake." Mr. Min remarked. "My first suggestion would probably be to check out a shop that opened up in Chinatown. It's run by another Character, actually. Most people just refer to it as Recette's Armory. It's run by a young girl but she stocks many items that other Characters need and can't find in regular places. No one really knows where she stocks her items though, interestingly enough."

*** "An armory?" Snake questioned. An armory didn't seem like something a young girl would run.

*** "Well, it's called an Armory but she really sells anything. It's an interesting shop. A lot of Characters go there so she might know a few things I don't know. She might also know other people you might have interest in meeting."

Snake absorbed the information that was given to him by Mr. Min. Shopkeepers did tend to know a lot of random bits of information from overhearing small talk and the like. With nowhere in mind to go to at the moment, Snake figured he should take any suggestions he got.

*** "I think I'll go check that shop out, then. Where is it?" Snake inquired. He had set his mind on gathering what bits of information he could.

*** "You'll want to go a bit farther downtime. You know the street where the two seafood stalls are right next to each others? It's two shops down from those two. It looks rather run down, but you'll know it's the right place if you take a single peek inside. You'll know what I mean." Mr. Min chuckled.

*** "Alright. Thanks for the information, Mr. Min!" Snake thanked as he got up from his seat.

*** "Before you go, take this." Mr. Min said almost as an afterthought. He walked over to the weapon rack on one side of the walls. However, instead of grabbing one of the weapons placed on the rack, he pushed away some books that were piled beneath it and grabbed a box. Opening the box, he pulled out a intricately designed pen.

*** "What is that?" Snake asked.

*** "This is quite the amusing find. One of my men took it off of a guy he killed. It can store up to three 9mm rounds, has a high powered laser capable of cutting through steel, a holographic GPS and map system, as well as a, get this, an MP3 player." Mr. Min beamed. "I don't know why the last one, but I think this could come quite in handy for you. In all fairness however, the MP3 player can sync with the nanomachines in your ear and also acts as what was once your Codec."

*** "My codec? You know about it?"

*** "I played through your games." Mr. Min chuckled again.

Snake grinned as he took the high-tech piece of equipment into his hands and examined it. Testing it, Snake synced it with his nanomachines. It seemed that the holographic GPS and map system also functioned as a keypad as a number pad popped up, giving Snake the option to make calls. Putting the device into his pocket, Snake turned back towards Mr. Min

*** "I think it'll come quite in handy, Mr. Min." Snake agreed. "I'm going to go check out that shop you mentioned earlier and see what I can find out from here. Again, thanks for the help."

*** "Don't worry about it. Make sure you drop by or give a call if you get a chance!" Mr. Min laughed as he guided Snake back towards the stairs he had come up.

Exiting the front entrance, Snake checked his watch again. It read 12pm - noon. Snake still had plenty of time. He turned southwards and started to walk.

Comment

Dad got up and smiled amiably at the yellow fox thing in front of him, then waved and dropped through a sewer grate.

Comment

Mima's Antiques - Tokyo, Japan ((@Mima))

The agent was taken back by the appearance of the shop owner. She looked young at first glance, possibly some little girl who was really into LARPing if the ridiculous costume was any indication. However, Leon S. Kennedy knew that looks were deceiving. He looked into the girl's eyes and noticed they weren't any kind of green. These ones seemed to glow with an unnatural energy. And that voice wasn't one of a child, but of some mature woman who had seen much in her life. Without a doubt, this was a character.

Most likely the woman, or magician, was native to this area in the same regards as Leon was. A lot of characters returned to the place of their creation or the place of their nationality. Mario, for example, returned to Nintendo to become the new CEO while Master Assassin Ezio Auditore returned to Italy, got drunk, and promptly got arrested for sleeping with a police chief's fiance. Leon hesitated for a moment longer before sighing. It didn't really matter where she was from, he realized. He took note of her apathetic demeanor and turned to look back at the antiques.

SCAE had need of good characters willing to help the world take care of unruly characters, but before Leon could work on recruiting and the stupid paperwork behind all that, he needed to soothe things over with the boss. The man wasn't misogynistic, but he had terrible luck with all women, forcing him to become a bit of a cynic. Being Asian, the boss would probably enjoy something tiny, like a cat or something... The man picked up a small maneki-neko statue and scoffed at how trivial it looked. Perhaps this would suffice. He turned to the counter and plopped it down next to the register.

"How much for this cat?" he grunted, obviously uncaring of what it really was or what it stood for.

Leon thought he could hear explosions in the distance, but he shook his head. If there was really an explosion, he would hear sirens not too far behind. He scoffed and returned his attention to the shop owner. Still, there was something out there that kept drawing his attention to the street just outside the shop. Was it... deserted all of a sudden?

Comment

Downtown - Tokyo - Japan

John sprinted into the store, looking for the key to his plan. He found it; propane. He grabbed the biggest one he could find, and sprinted for the door.
                  As he ran past the cashier, John threw a wad of money at him. It was a little much for the tank, but time was of the essence.
                  John ran back to the street with the propane tank, seeing the man jump down the hole.

He dropped the tank down the hole, pulled out his .45, and fired.

BOOOOM
                  Last edited by S121; 04-25-2013, 10:24 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

It is a commonly known fact that all Jurassic Park dinosaurs had been apprehended by the UN, as they were classified "Highly Dangerous to Human Society", and were currently undergoing genetic studies in Paris- indeed, Dad was also intended to be captured, but given his physical and mental traits it was proving a difficult task. It is also known that many dinosaurs escaped capture by pulling the old "being flushed down the toilet" trick- before UN captures began, those who could afford a dinosaur pet would flush the baby dinosaur down the toilet in an attempt to evade fines and imprisonment. And thus, it was not surprising that the sewers of many cities were home to many a band of Microceratops or something.

However, what certainly was surprising was the explosion behind the fleet of police cars, revealing Dad straddling a panicked and very confused Velociraptor like a cowboy, tie fasionably turned into a rudimentary lasso. The flames only served to aggravate the predator, and it screamed and barked as it fled away from the flames and deeper into the city.
                    Last edited by MyHatismyFriend; 04-25-2013, 10:35 PM.

Comment

Tokyo downotwn, Tokyo, Japan

As the man was on his feet again, Renamon was going to run towards him to act as a diversion for the armored man, but the bald man waved at her and jumped to the sewers leaving the fox totally confused. When the armored man asked her where the smily guy went she said "He.. just jumped into the sewers".

Then the armored guy threw a gas tank to the hole and firing to it making an geiser of fire. Even more confusing on the back of the whole madness, the vixen saw how the bald guy managed to escape by riding a reptile from the sewers.

Since the whole situation finally calmed down, Renamon went to help the injured people using her digivice to heal the wounds, it costed almost two thirds of what was storaged in it, but it was for a good cause. After she finished healing the people and characters, the fox walked towards armored guy "Hey, how are you holding up?" after saying that she lifted her paw to try shaking hands with him and continued "My name is renamon".
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Chinatown - Manhattan - United States

Snake came up to the two stalls selling fresh seafood. As usual, they were bragging how their fish was fresher and was a better bang for the buck. Ignoring the two men shouting over each other, Snake proceeded down the street to find the store two stalls down. The store was different from those that surrounded it in the sense that unlike the outdoor stalls that the other shops had, this store was a traditional building with a door for an entrance. The store was made of concrete like the surrounding stores but it was separate from the rest as it was not connected in any way. Other than that, it was a rather plain looking building in Manhattan. Walking up to it, Snake opened the door and heard the bells jingle.

The moment he opened the door, Snake felt as if he had been transported to another world. The inside smelled faintly of a bouquet of flowers. The floors were a bright laminated wood tilework design. The walls were painted a sky blue in stark contrast to the dark colors of the rest of Manhattan. Again in contrast were the contents and wares stocked in the shop. On tables and shelves were stocked with various weapons, equipment, and supplies. The wares were fit to supply a small army for a long time. Looking around, Mr. Min's mention of knowing that he had the right place was spot on. Snake couldn't have mistaken this place even if he had survived being drugged, tortured, and interrogated by the Russians. Bringing his eyes down to the figure that stood behind the counter at the back, he was greeted by a warm, radiant smile from a young girl with brown hair.

*** "May I help you?" The young girl, presumably Recette, chimed.

*** "Actually..." Snake said slowly, "I was wondering if you had any information on Characters being hunted down by some unnamed organized crime syndicate. Other than that, I was wondering if you knew of anything on that unnamed organization as well."

Comment

Downtown - Tokyo - Japan

Dad was straddling a panicked and very confused Velociraptor like a cowboy, tie fashionably turned into a rudimentary lasso. The flames only served to aggravate the predator, and it screamed and barked as it fled away from the flames and deeper into the city.

"What the fuck?"
                          The scene was as if it was a cartoon. John was about to chase after the strange man, but it looked as if the fight was over.
                          The vixen walked up to him and said, "Hey, how are you holding up?"
                          She raised her paw up to shake John's hand, "My name is Renamon".

John met the paw with his hand, "My name is John."
                          Last edited by S121; 04-25-2013, 11:08 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mima's Antique Shop-Japan

Mima made a little smirk. That little cat had brought her quite some good luck, as it was magically enchanted by Marisa herself. She always hated to see these things go, and they brought back good memories from the past.

"Interested in the little lucky cat? It's about 100 years old, but I'll cut you some slack. It'll be about 4000 yen, if that's fine with you." Mima said, her feet forming back into her tail.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Downtown Tokyo, Tokyo City, Japan
                              Time: 1:15 PM

Yuuka saw the armored soldier and the vixen battle the man. For an average-looking man, he was able to hold his ground against both while grinning like a madman.

Oh jeez, Yuuka thought, this guy's lunatic.

But another thought came into Yuuka's mind. It was her desire to leave the hecticness of this city and get away to somewhere quieter, a place where she can grow her own arboretum without any distraction, as well as find a way to get back to Gensokyo. She would have to get in contact with Yukari to do so. While the armored soldier and the vixen continued to struggle against the monster, Yuuka slipped through the circle of crowd towards SCAE building. Perhaps there she can find a way to get out of here and live a peaceful, temporary life in the outside world.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Downtown - Tokyo - Japan

After shaking Renamon's "hand", John noticed that the girl in plaid was trying to slip by unnoticed.

(I still need to ask her about those Neo-Yakuza members. She might know something on the organization's whereabouts.)

He briskly walked toward her and raised his voice to speak. "Wait, I need to ask you some questions."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X