X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Major Mario: Sorry about that, I forgot about it ^^;

Renamon analyzed the situation as how a the green-haired woman had that kind of reaction speed by evading the bullet using a flower looking parasol. Some humans were heavily skilled in many subjects, this girl was probably one of them too, but the moment the florist grew a rose bush dramatically and also binded the men in suits explained to the vixen that she too was a virtual being as her.

The men ran towards their transport and sped up as fast as they could,but were stopped by the man in green armor who in a span of 5 seconds stopped the car and killed two of the three men leaving the surviving one barely counscious. ("He is possibly a police or soldier with extreme experience in battlefield") The fox thought as the armored man restrained the thug.

seeing the florist again, Renamon felt an aura of pure madness around the green-haired well hidden in the human below her. And then the florist spotted the vixen from the hidding spot she was using, the sadistic smile on the girl now gone and a serious face replaced it. Knowing she would need an explanation, Renamon sighed and jumped down to surface level at a fair distance from both the florist and the many plants around.("Got to be careful around this woman, this is her territory") The warning buzzed on her mind as she slowly got closer to the green-haired florist.

Also she was making sure the armored man was on her line of sight just in case he would face her or the florist, seeing that the situation was still on hot temperatures, Renamon took a slow step forward and facing the two character and making a little growl so they sould notice her "Before anything happens, lets stop where we are and calm down" the vixen calmly said yet ready to confront any of them or both.
    Last edited by Kristia; 04-25-2013, 03:19 PM. Reason: Posted just after someone posted
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(^Violently spectacular)

Times Square - Manhattan - United States

It had been a while since Snake had to draw his weapon. The screams of terror that surrounded him were, sadly, an all too familiar setting. Before he had been transported to this world, he remembered coming home from foiling and defeating the Sons of Liberty's plan to use Aresenal Gear. It had only been about a week after the incident before he had suddenly woken up outside of an unknown, destroyed complex. It had been a year since then and everything he had known about his world was turned upside down since that time.

Snake snapped back to the current and looked around at his surroundings. He wore a white dress shirt with a brown business suit jacket on top. A bulge was visible where his breast pocket was, concealing his trusty combat knife that he had used for many missions. As he took a peek around the corner of the building he stood behind, he heard the crackle of a rifle and the fragments of a missed bullet hit the concrete in front of him. Snake quickly ducked back behind his cover. He didn't know exactly how many assailants were after him or even where they were. He only knew that there were too many gun barrels pointing in the wrong direction for his liking.

*** "'The hell are these guys' problem?" Snake muttered to himself as he quickly dashed to the other side of the building, ducking into an alleyway.

Since coming over to this world, Snake had eventually found himself working with the NYPD as a part time detective. His most recent case, which he had been on his way to work on, was of the murder of a young male Character. The primary suspects for the case had been a new terrorist organization much similar to that of the neo-yakuza he kept hearing about in Japan. Reports were generally concluded to be that should a Character not agree on joining the organization's ranks, they would be killed on the spot. The new organization operated under no official name and tracking of its members had been giving many investigators and detectives a hard time. Could these assailants be part of that organization?

Snake quickly scanned the alleyway and spotted the emergency fire stairs. Looking for objects he could use to climb up to the upraised ladder, he quickly gathered several trashcans and hopped his way up. As he reached the top of the stairs, he heard the sound of rushing feet and shouts behind him.

*** "Up there! Get him!"

*** "Move! Move! Move!"

Snake swiftly turned around and fired off three shots in quick succession, taking down the two head men, before running across the rooftop and jumping onto the roof of a lower building. Seeing an access to the top floor, Snake quickly holstered his pistol and went through the door, escaping down the rooftop access stairs. He was in a run-down apartment building, it seemed. The paint on the walls had obviously not been redone in a long time and the floors creaked as he trotted down them. Finding the normal set of stairs, Snake continued on down and cautiously peered out of the main entrance. It seemed that the entrance was one street over from the one he had been chased down. Seeing a subway entrance nearby, Snake quickly made his way towards it and took the Q train. He needed to get to the NYPD headquarters near City Hall ASAP.

As the doors on the train closed behind him, Snake pondered his current situation. Depending on the threat level of these assailants, it was possible that he could no longer continue his detective work - if not for his own safety, the safety of the innocent around him. Perhaps he could get a transfer to another location. Perhaps the threat would be eliminated and he could continue working. Perhaps, and possibly the most enticing of options for Snake, circumstances would work out so that he could go back into the battlefield - where he belonged.

Comment

Near Mima's Antique Store, Fighting the Mental Institution-Somewhere in Japan

The Missiles hit Mima dead center, knocking her back, and making her wince in pain.

"So, that's how it's going to be?" Mima said aloud. "Then let's go."

Mima's staff glowed in her hand, hundreds of danmaku coming out towards the pyramid, causing more sirens to activate, and some of the pyramid's armor to chip away. She then turned her attention to the spider, making it explode violently from danmaku. The pyramid then went into full on attack mode, the top of it rising and spinning, volleys of rockets and jets coming from the hole. Several more of the green orbs were also thrown out, causing several more mechanical spiders to appear.

"You've got to be kidding me." she said to herself. "Just give up, would you?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

(A little side-note for future storyline)
          Rio De Jainero - Brazil

"Did you fix the motorcycle yet?" "I want to get this cell phone fixed please." "You got time yet?" A crowd of Brazilians and tourists alike gathered around a small dinky garage at the heart of Rio, the city of Festival. This was too many people for one mechanic, but there was not enough space to hire another mechanic. "Stand in line and wait your turn please!" The mechanic shouted, wiping some sweat off from her forehead. "I'll try to reach all of you before lunchtime."
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-25-2013, 05:13 PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

NYPD Headquarters - Manhattan - United States

The train slowed to a stop and after a moment the doors slid open as stream of people flowed out into the busy subway. Among that crowd was Snake, keeping his head down and moving at a quick pace. He didn't know where the assailants from earlier were or if they knew where he was. Regardless, he needed to get to the NYPDHQ as quickly as possible. Keeping his right hand on his M1911 he had holstered on his hip, hidden under his jacket, Snake quickly made his way back above ground.

Not looking up, Snake breathed in the distinct Manhattan smell and made his way to the headquarters that he saw a couple of blocks away. Ever since he had come over to the "real world", he had allied with the humans. Though they weren't the "same" people he knew from his game's universe, his world was based in a relatively realistic representation of the real world. Though the threat of bipedal, nuclear capable, futuristic ballistic missile launching robots didn't exist in this world, there were plenty of other real threats that had taken its place. That was why Snake had independently started to work as a part-time detective for the NYPD. He knew that he had it much better than most other Characters. He looked like a normal human being and could act like one, which made assimilation extremely easy. When not in his sneaking suit, virtually no one could identify him as Solid Snake. In his thoughts, Snake had reached the entrance of the NYPD headquarters.

*** "Sir, may I see an ID?" A security guard asked as Snake entered through the revolving entrance.

*** "Right here." Snake replied as he pulled out his wallet and showed his ID and badge showing he worked with the NYPD.

*** "Thank you very much, Mr. Snake." The security officer nodded as he waved Snake through the metal detectors and other security measures.

Walking into the actual complex, Snake noted how bland the place always seemed. Aside from the occasional potted plant, the place was white-washed and empty. The floor was tiled with white plaster walls and white fluorescent lights above the generic plastic light cover on the ceilings. Snake quickly made his way to the elevators and entered, punching the number 9, the floor where the chief detective's office was. The chief detective was one Adam Lark. Even after working for him for nearly a year, Snake still could not figure out what kind of man he was deep down. On the surface, he was a serious and professional detective, but Snake could tell it was more of a mask for his job. The biggest question Snake had was what did he think of Characters? A topic he always seemed to avoid. More specifically, what did he think of Snake?

Reaching the ninth floor, Snake stepped out and walked towards his office. The halls were much the same as it had been on the first floor. White, tiled, generic. He reached the office of Adam and rapped on the door loudly, signifying his urgency.

*** "What and who is it?" A voice called from inside.

*** "It's me. Dave." Snake replied. Though he preferred his code name, the detective insisted on his real name for official purposes.

*** "Come in. Aren't you supposed to be out on a case right now?" Adam inquired as Snake opened, entered, then closed the door behind him. Adam was a middle-aged American man. His hair was still full, but the visible start of wrinkles on his face betrayed that he wasn't as young as he probably would have liked. His cold black eyes were set behind a pair of rectangular wire-framed glasses. If he weren't sitting in this building, he could have fit in anywhere that had an office and a computer. He didn't particularly have any special features.

*** "Yes. But I was rudely interrupted by our friendly neighborhood terrorists." Snake sarcastically replied as he sat down. Adam placed his elbows on the desk while bringing his hands together. He slowly lowered his chin onto his hands and looked at Snake.

*** "So what exactly happened?"

*** "I was walking towards the next area of investigation where I was ambushed by an unidentified number of assailants and was met with decent small arms fire. Mostly pistol caliber weapons, but a few rifles as well. By the sound of the weapons, I'd judge that they were of US make."

*** "So what do you want to do?" Adam calmly asked, never breaking his gaze from Snake.

*** "Well I figured the most logical thing would be to increase police presence in the area to prevent a similar occurrence. The other thing I was suggesting was sending out a force to investigate and neutralize the assailants. A third option would be-" Snake was cut off as Adam lifted his chin and held up his hands.

*** "You know that the NYPD and subsidiary forces are stretched out thin handling various issues. We haven't recruited and trained enough new officers in the past year to compensate for the skyrocketing numbers of incidences or the manpower needed to handle specific ones." Adam reminded. "We can't do much in terms of increasing manpower in any of the precincts of Manhattan. Rather, we simply don't have the manpower."

Snake sighed. He knew that something along these lines would be the response he would get. With tens of thousands of Characters spilling out into the real world, many of them took root in major cities around the world - New York, Tokyo, Paris, Munich, Moscow, and various other major cities. That being said, the repercussions of the pseudo-diaspora of Characters brought organized crime attempting to harness the power of the Characters, malicious Characters, and general unease amongst the population.

*** "So is there anything you can do about it? You do realize that I may be a Character, but I'm still of human flesh and bone. I get shot, and I still go down." Snake questioned. Though he usually wasn't one to worry about safety, the thought of a gunfight in a high population density area like Manhattan brought a shiver down his spine. He added, "Judging by the way they went about, I'm assuming they were specifically after me. Whether that be due to the case I'm handling or my origin being from a game, I can't tell."

Adam rested his chin on his hands again and looked at Snake. That was something Snake slightly disliked about Adam. He seemed to be looking at Snake like an object. Calculating and simulating situations and considering his assets and whether an action would be worth the losses and gains. His lack of expression made it doubly hard to figure out what went on behind the man's wire-framed glasses. They almost acted like a wall between the outside world and his thoughts.

*** "Right now, I don't think I can do anything." Adam finally spoke after a minute of silence. "The best I can offer is that you continue working as-is and do so with more caution and awareness of any threats."

Snake shook his head ever so slightly. Did Adam not realize the implications of a firefight in the middle of Manhattan? He couldn't possibly be thinking that the assailants wouldn't be back, could he? Snake had made sure in his explanation that he make it clear that the assailants weren't there by coincidence.

*** "Would a transfer to a less populous city be possible?" Snake asked in a last-ditch effort.

*** "That would be out of my jurisdiction. Remember, you're not an official NYPD officer. You're an adjunct detective."

*** "I know, but I mean do you have anyone who could take over my case. I can't just disappear. I've gotten too many leads to let this die."

*** "I can assign it to another detective as another case, but it won't have a dedicated detective on the case."

Snake knew what that meant. It meant that Adam didn't think the case important enough to transfer it to a dedicated detective. Though manpower of officers was in demand, there were plenty of detectives who were taking on minor cases and could transfer. It also meant that the case would get thrown onto the never-ending "queue" of cases needing transfer. If he left the case now, it would probably stay buried under a pile of papers for months and by then, the chances were that all the leads would be dead ends.

*** "I'll stay on the case. Thanks for your time." Snake coldly responded as he stood up from his chair and thanked the bespectacled chief detective.

Snake made his way to the door and opened it. Taking a quick look behind him, he saw Adam had returned to working on whatever papers were laid out before him. Shaking his head, Snake walked out and back down the hallway. Though Snake had always known that Adam was very calculating and had no place for any sentimental actions, Snake still couldn't believe that Adam had brushed him so easily. Did he simply not care about the murder of a Character? Wasn't the world's overall goal to assimilate them into society? Dumbfounded, Snake continued down the hallways, feeling slightly betrayed at Adam's matter-of-fact attitude in sending Snake right back out into Manhattan with assailants with rifles hunting for him, as if Snake were nothing but another chess piece to him.

Peering out of a window as he passed, he noticed something odd. He seemed to see the faint trails of black smoke rising several blocks ahead of him. Perking his interest, he quickly made his way to the elevator, out the building, and towards the location of the smoke.

Comment

Near Mima's Antique Store, Fighting the Mental Institution

Mima had enough of this, and wanted to finish it. Se charged her Master Spark, aiming right for the side of the pyramid, blowing a hole from it, and starting a smoke column that began to rise. She bolted in, taking a few hits and crashing to the ground inside the pyramid, but she recovered, and got up.

The pyramid was fascinating on the inside, as it seemed to be far larger on the inside than the outside, considering the large amount of planes, jets, missiles, and oversized insects they were throwing at her. The architecture inside was unique, a blend between far flung futuristic sci-fi stories, and oddly Egyptian flavoring. Columns lined the hallways, as glowing blue lines were on the floors, along with a dull gray filling everything else. The continued style of the reds also came in, with red, glowing writing lining the walls in what Mima assumed was Egyptian. She got up, dusting her clothes of dust and debris, her floating almost causing her to hit the ceiling, so she shrunk her tail a bit.

She floated thorugh the hallways, her staff at the ready in case she needed to quickly use it. The door opened automatically as she got near it, revealing a large, square room, a large weapon floating in the center of it, surrounded by large packs of ammunition. She went towards the weapons touching it, and it seemingly disappeared, reappearing in her hands. The weapon itself felt almost weightless, considering it's size, and it's many rotating steel barrels on the front of it. She then went to touch the ammo, and the same thing happened as the weapon, and it seemed to fill the weapon itself. She looked on the side of it, seeing the word "Minigun" in bold lettering near the front of the gun, before the barrel. on the top of it, a blue holographic sight was placed, flickering occasionally.

Suddenly, the doors the way she was slammed shut, leaving her stuck inside. Mima hefted the minigun as the sounds of footsteps grew louder and louder.
              Last edited by Koishi; 04-25-2013, 06:25 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Times Square Rooftops - Manhattan - United States

Three muffled shots rang out and echoed through the labyrinth that was the twisting and turning streets of New York City. Gunshots were not as uncommon in the city as they had been in recent years. With all the new criminal organizations sprouting up and trying to get their hands on these outrageously overpowered video game characters, firefights or shootings were increasingly common. Firefights more so, however, as there were many action-game characters that refused to join these organizations. This was less than appreciated...

A lone EXCALIBUR-clad Tenno (who had recently begun identifying himself as "Excalibur") stalked atop the towering structures that surrounded Time's Square, watching the commotion below. His visor told him the tale very clearly. The built-in zoom function showed a character that appeared to have at least minimal combat training attempting to evade one such criminal organization. The words of the Lotus from his first days of training echoed in his head.

You were bred for combat. You were created as a guardian. You were trained to protect those who cannot protect themselves. You are their sword. You are their shield. Seek out oppression. Liberate the oppressed. Balance above all.

These words reminded him of his duties. Like most Tenno, he was trained to adhere to a strict code of chivalry. He was not to discriminate between good and evil. He knew this from his encounters with the Infested. They were neither good nor evil. They merely sought survival, though they posed a great threat to the rest of the galaxy. At the moment, the only oppression Excalibur could see was the criminal organization chasing down another Character. They had him outnumbered and outgunned. How despicable... He continued to watch the chase though. He switched the visor to X-ray mode.

The three shots managed to take out a pair of pursuers, but the prey was still in danger. He escaped into a subway terminal, temporarily escaping his assailants, who were quick to disperse. Not long after, however, several unmarked vans sped down a street in the corner of Excalibur's eyes, haphazardly driving through the crowded New York Streets. They were too quick for him to get a good look at, but he deemed it urgent enough to investigate, considering their lack of sirens. He started toward in the direction the vans were headed, following the sounds of the traffic reacting to the reckless driving. Tires screeching and the angry cries of drivers run off the road acted as his compass, leading him closer to the vans as he leaped across the numerous rooftops throughout the city.

Eventually, Excalibur came to a street riddled with old brick-built apartment buildings, arriving shortly after the vans. Whoever inhabited them was loaded for bear. The four vans in total offloaded around two dozen... what looked like soldiers, but they didn't have any sort of patch identification. In addition to lacking patches, they were heavy body armor, almost like riot gear. It reminded Excalibur slightly of RHINO Warframes. Getting closer to the commotion, Excalibur could hear the men below.

"Come on, come on, come on, let's go! This Character is marked, pick up the pace!"

"Get those explosives around the base of the building immediately! I don't care if there are still people inside, go clear them out if you need to!"

The men complaining about the tenants of the building in question promptly rushed in, waving their guns and shouting. Several screams could be heard inside, no doubt the terrified occupants who were quickly rushed out of the building... Before long they decided to check the target's unit while they were inside, only to find it was empty. Strings of obscenities flooded the air as the breachers called out.

"HE'S NOT FUCKIN' HERE!"

"WHAT?!"

"THE TARGET'S UNIT IS EMPTY!"

"FUCK IT, LEVEL THE WHOLE PLACE! HE MUST HAVE SEEN US COMING AND HID! HE CAN'T BE FAR!"

The... troops, if you could call them that, excitedly began offloading tons of high explosives and lining every nearby building, no longer clearing them out. They couldn't be bothered anymore. This Character was a high priority and deemed a threat to humanity... at least in their minds. With explosives strung and planted in abundance, the men cleared the blast radius and Excalibur retreated slightly himself. He was certain his shields would hold against an explosion. They had survived the vacuum of space many times when a stray Grineer or Corpus round punctured an explosive barrel and breached a section of the hull of one of the many space-faring he had been deployed to. But it was better to conserve them just in case.

"FIRE IN THE HOLE! FIRE IN THE--"

"Oh for CHRISSAKES, GIMME THAT!"

One of the men yanked the detonator from his colleague's hands and squeezed the trigger on the side. The street was filled with a brilliant fireball as the buildings that lined it were flattened and replaced with smoldering piles of rubble. The explosion ripped through two parallel streets, and the block was soon little more than disintegrated masonry and craters.

The troops re-encroached upon the flattened area and began to search the rubble for any sign of their target. Excalibur took this opportunity to descend upon them from what was left of one of the larger buildings. The thud of his landing alerted the bombers, who turned their guns on him.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" one cried as another spoke into his radio, requesting backup.

Excalibur stood slowly, pulling his Heat Swords from their magnetic homes on his back, the Orokin suit reacting to his movements and releasing the weapons with little resistance.

"Seek out Oppression. Liberate the oppressed. Balance above all. I am Tenno."
                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Above Downtown Tokyo
                  The mild scuffle in the streets served as a sufficient distraction to the events unfolding in the sky as the flaming wreckage of the fighter broke through the cloud cover and hurtled towards the ground. The aircraft only drew screams of terror when it passed through a thousand feet. Thankfully, the crowd had scattered as soon as gunfire had been exchanged, and there was nobody around but the thugs and some other game characters when the wreck hit the ground nose-first, cartwheeled across the road, and slammed into a flower store, before exploding violently. Dad was hurled from the flaming store and landed on his face, on the other side of the road.

Comment

Near Times Square - Manhattan - New York

Snake was now in full view of the smoke rising from the middle of Manhattan. He could hear sirens as he saw a police car driving towards the source of the smoke. With the smoke intensifying, Snake knew that whatever the cause, it wasn't small. Snake broke out into a sprint as he rushed towards the scene. As he neared the scene, the smoke became mixed with a cloud of dust that seemed to carpet the ground area. Snake knew he was close. Turning a corner and coming onto 44th Street, he stared at a line of buildings that he was pretty was there not two hours ago. The entire side of a street seemed to have been flattened out. Fire and debris carpeted the entire street and only the foundations of buildings could be seen on the street.

Rushing forward behind the cover of cars that had been blasted towards the side of the street. As he went down the street, he was able to see through the smoke and setting dust cloud what appeared to be a man, or at least a humanoid, wearing some form of a cybernetic exo-skeleton not dissimilar to those that Raiden had worn while he and Snake had taken down the Sons of Liberty. In front of the figure stood a large number of men in full military gear reminiscent of riot gear with heavy small arms. Snake couldn't make out much through the smoke, but he couldn't seem to find any particular insignias or logos indicating what organization the men belonged to to.

*** "...Balance above all. I am Tenno" Snake could hear the figure say as he approached closer, now kneeling behind the last car in the vicinity.

*** "What the fuck is going on here?" Snake thought to himself as he peered over the dented hood of a Honda Civic.

After what seemed like a moment of confusion, the men in front of who Snake assumed to be Tenno brought up their rifles and took aim.

*** "You're going to want to get the hell out of there!!" Snake shouted at the figure before pulling out his M1911 and firing five precisely aimed shots of .45 ACP FMJ rounds. The bullets spoke true and went through the men's heads and helmets like a hot knife through butter. The remaining men seemed to stand dumbfounded for a moment before all hell broke loose.

Comment

(This is John's thoughts.)
                      "This is John's dialogue."

(This is the last time I'll mention it.)

Downtown - Tokyo - Japan

As John walked toward the yellow humanoid and the woman in plaid, he was jarred by a large explosion.

BOOOOM

The blast knocked him off his feet as the flower shop exploded. (What the hell!?) He looked at his shield gauge (70%, not too serious.)
                      He then remembered the others in the alleyway and shot up.
                      He ran toward the last place he saw them, unsure if they survived.
                      Last edited by S121; 04-25-2013, 06:49 PM.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

(Still a side story. I'll get into the main story when I get home from work.)

Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.

All in all, the mechanic served about ten clients before lunch.
                        "Well, that's that." The mechanic sighed and slid down to the nearby chair. On the desk next to her stood a photo of the mechanic and her friend. The friend had a giant ribbon on her head and a scrunchy on her wrist; the mechanic was holding a golden trophy. The mechanic remembered that moment. They won a comedy competition and won almost 5,000 dollars for their community. As of now, the mechanic does not know where the friend is, all she knows is that she's probably still waiting for the mechanic to come back to the hometown.

"Well, let's eat lunch." The mechanic resolved and opened her lunchbox.
                        BLT and cucumber salad. Perfect.

remi edit:
                        Location in bold pl0x. OOC comments in parenthesis. And [ hr ][/ hr ] after location.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Flower shop, Tokyo downtown, Tokyo

Renamon and the human characters were somewhat calm as none of them moved, then she opted for making the first move by asking their names atleast, but just before she could opend her mouth, a voice buzzed on her mind ("How do you know they aren´t hostile?, they may look like people of your kind, but they also can be people of this world") the voice said warning her.

The vixen thought for it for a second, the florist did have powers since the rose bush was still overgrown, but the man in green armor just showed physical action, making him a possible suspect. Renamon examined both of them. The woman had a pink blouse with a red vest and skirt, nothing out of the normal, but her aura of madness was something still visible to the fox´s perception, also the flower looking parasol that stopped a bullet from the man in suit´s gun, aslo the fact that she had control over the flora around her.

In the other hand was the man in green armor, his face was hidden because of a helmet that had a golden glass where his eyes would be, the srength of the police/soldier was proof of being way aboce average by seeing how he stopped a speeding car, also the armor looked of a different time, having all those metal scars and marks showed the many battles it had to endure, the man in armor was also really fast despicte of the heaviness he had.

("They could have attacked me already if they were with those thugs, yet there is no escape if a situation occurs") Renamon thought and again the voice talked to her ("Make be ready for anything, they are armed and you don´t"). The fox prepared an escape route just in case of anything, but then an explosion appeared close to them sending the vixen to the wall at her back.

Some pain was felt on both her back and on the back of her head, but nothing serious, the vixen got up fast trying to assimilate the situation, there was an explosion on the close area and many people ran away, the man in armor also was getting up as he checked something on himself. By instinct Renamon ran towards him veryfing he wasn´t a hostile atleast. Reaching the amored guy the fox saw he was ok. "This place is dangerous, we got to get somewehre safety" she told him while looking for the florist hoping she was ok
                          Last edited by Kristia; 04-25-2013, 06:57 PM.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Flower shop, Downtown Tokyo

As Aqua heard the noise coming from the above the flower shop she quickly summoned her Keyblade an ran toward it.
                            ("What now, Why can't i just find a lead and leave this place. I wonder what it is this time tough").
                            As she continued to run she thought of who she could meet. ("Most likely not unversed at least. Now there is a bit more exiting to see who it is that needs help")

When she arrived she saw a big aircraft in the middle of the street. "Hello, is anyone hurt? I can help". As she looked around she saw what she thought was people from other worlds. ("Maybe they can tell me anything of Ven or Terra?")
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Mima's Antiques - Tokyo City - Japan (( @Mima ))

Leon coughed into his hand and wiped his nose on the back of it. In such crowded places like these, he wondered how people protected themselves from infection and bombs. Working with SCAE offered him some insight into the day-to-day activity of Japan, and he knew of a few ways that the government protected itself from disasters. For one, the police force was very effective, if not dangerously so. Some kind of super soldier was in their ranks, and he was one who knew what justice was. Bad news for anyone who wanted to stir up trouble.

The agent noticed the antique shop coming up and stopped to address it. It didn't look to be all that special, given that it was shoved in between a bunch of other buildings. The green awning spoke of some foreign touches while the large glass windows offered a view of what was within. At night, chains would drop down to protect the shop. The place probably didn't have any security measures, which was a shame because Leon enjoyed places that looked pristine and not overrun by zombies.

Shrugging, he opened the door to the shop and saw himself in. He looked around at the displays, examining plates and other antiques before picking up a small wooden clock. If it was golden, he'd have a bit of a flashback to a time where he picked up a golden lynx from a chest surrounded by spikes. Shrugging, he placed it back before looking for the counter.

"Hello? Anyone here?" he asked.

Comment

Downtown - Tokyo - Japan

As John ran towards the smoke, the vixen emerged from the smoke. Despite her injuries, she was ok.

"This place is dangerous, we got to get somewehre safety", the vixen said.

"Where's the florist?"
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X