Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alia's House

Isaac stepped inside and followed Alia.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"I see. Then I guess I can let him live until then. But what if he does destroy this... organization? What are you going to do about him?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Once I get my revenge you can do whatever you like with him.
        I don't care what happens to him as long as I get my revenge."
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

"... Gyeheheh... I like the sound of that. Very well then. The spartan lives. Once he does his part I'll tear him apart!"

"Heehee, sorry bout that. I gotta control myself nowadays. Okay, you go have fun. Don't stay up to late !"

With that I took off. Let's see... where to next... Ah, I guess since I've no one to talk to, I can talk to Mr. Huey.

I went over to the beach again and flew by Huey.

"You again? What is it this time?"

"What, me? Oh, nothing really. Just came to let you know that the safety of John is now assured."

"And what do you mean by that?"

"Yea. See thing is, the one who created me wants to keep John alive. He can shut down any electronic I use from anywhere. He'll stop me if things get too hard on John."

"... I see. But it's not like I'm in charge of anything. You'll have to talk to John if you want to join us."

"No problemo, compadre."
          Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-10-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Beach

Samus noticed a scientist in a wheelchair and the quadcopter flying by him "I see you made a new friend drone"

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"... I guess you can say that."

"Ya know, I can get really friendly. You just gotta hook me up with that there babe<3.

Then he gave me a cold glare.

"... or maybe not, ya know, that's alright </3..."

Comment

Beach

The bounty hunter sighed and wanted to shoot the damn drone already "You know.. how can we trust a drone that coincidencialy found us and wants to speak directly to that soldier? How do we know it isn´t a spy?" she said thinking on shooting the drone
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Because, The pacific ocean is freaking huge! It already took me forever to escape those damn... nyan-yakazu whatevers. Then I've been on the ocean for god knows how long! Let's see, one, two, uh... five days! Luckily I run on solar power. Then I come to this here island and saw you in an epic fight! Then I heard you were going after aliens, I simply had to join!!! I wanna fight aliens! But all I can do is go into machinery and fix any internal problems. Come on, please?"

Wow. That was a very elaborate story. Quite believable to an extent.

"Well, why don't you wait, go near that rock where they are and see if they're done talking. You might be able to join us."

After HM took off, I motioned Samus to come close.

Comment

Beach

"Well, the drone´s story doesn´t firs the story he told me, he said he was from the engineering con and now he says he comes from the pacific ocean, can´t believe I haven´t destroyed the blasted thing" the bounty hunter said to the scientist

Spoiler:

Comment

"That's because it's not a drone. It can't be controlled by a human either. Those reflexes are too advanced to react to, and it's not AI either. Do you know what it is?"

Comment

Beach

"It has human emotions.. something still hard to achieve even in my time, Did he got his mind digitalized into the drone or something?" the hunter asked

Spoiler:

Comment

"Correct. That is a MIHI, a Manually Input Human Intelligence. You have a computer. Perhaps you can look it up. You won't get many results at all, though. It's classified as a failed project. Try it. Maybe you can hack into the systems."

Comment

Beach

John heard the faint whirring of electronic motors.

John quickly grabbed his helmet and put it back on, then put himself into his formal mindset.

He then looked over to the source of the noise.
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Hello. Are you feeling better? I gotta ask you an important question."

Comment

Beach

"Yes?", John asked in a calm tone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X