X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Can I fight alienz too? Oh please? I have a lot of cool things I can do! Like if any electronics break, I can travel by radio waves and go to the electronic, fix it from the inside, then head back! C'mon, pweez?"

Comment

Beach

John thought about it, then spoke.

"Very well. You're in.", John said to the helicopter drone.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Beach

"I still donīt trust him, there is something fishy with that drone" Samus said looking at the quadcopter
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh please, fishy? I don't even like fish! Thank you for considering this, I won't let you down!"

That is...
          until the boss finishes with John!

Comment

Beach

"I might actually have a use for you. You should be able to upload yourself into machines quickly knock out communications, take over tanks, take over ships, give the enemy false orders, and perform espionage. We could use an AI, someone that can create viruses and overload systems.", John said.

He then turned towards Samus.

"Why's it fishy?", John asked her.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

"Ya know what, I think I know.............................

It's because I've been in the ocean for so long. Fish musta stuck to me. Oh well. There is no problem here!"

Comment

Alia's House

Alia turned to Yuyuko. "Yes I am, but that is my current job. I previously worked with Axl, X, and Zero as not only their Engineer, but also their technician." Said Alia as she led them to her lab. "Okay lay Axl on the table. I will need to scan his systems to see what's wrong with him." She said as she steps beside her table.

Comment

Alia's House

Isaac laid Axl down on the table, then stepped back.
                  sigpic

Comment

Alia's House

As Axl is put on the table Alia hooks up a few wires to his head.

She then goes over to her computer where she initiates the scan.

Comment

"Is he going to be alright?"

Comment

Alia's House

"I won't know until all of the scan's are complete. My computer should pick up any sort of anomalies in his systems." Said Alia as she turns to her computer.

"What exactly happened before he passed out?" Asked Alia.

Comment

"Well, ah... Well, I decided to go to a volcano for the morning. Then, we went to to engineering convention. At some point, he got swallowed by a big black thing with one eye. Later, we went to a secluded beach and... And..."

Come on, this is for him!

"I kissed him, we were on a date!!!"

I felt awkward.

Comment

Alia's House

"That doesn't sound too out of the ordinary. Well except that Axl finally found someone he seems to like." Said Alia as the scans completed.

"Okay the scanning is completed..." She said as she gets a look of confusion on her face.

"Wait... this can't be right..."

Comment

"What's the matter?"

Comment

Alia's House

"Well that's the thing. There isn't anything wrong with him. The scans say that he is conscious, but for some reason he isn't responding at all. It's like he is asleep, and yet he isn't..."

Comment

Working...
                                X