Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach

John sprinted towards Huey.

"Go to the resort! The invasion is apparently starting!", John yelled as he continued.

John sprinted off to the next waypoint on his HUD.

Jason eventually made it to the beach and quickly began to fix his Mantis.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"And do not think I am that foolish either, young man! Deadly Dance 'Law of Mortality -Dead Butterfly-' level normal!"

Beach; Huey

"What!? But it wasn't until three months!"

I rushed over to the resort.

HM

Aww, where is she? I can't find her!!! Has my love failed me?

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Sorry, ain't letting you go until we are outta here." Hank said. Suddenly, an explosion shook the building. The bomb had gone off prematurely.

"God damnit, we had that timer problem earlier too." Deimos said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Suddenly Yuyuko's attack had destroyed the cubes and started flying towards Lumine. "Is that all? Very well, let's see how you handle you're own attack..." Said Lumine as he transforms into Yuyuko. "Deadly Dance 'Law of Mortality -Dead Butterfly-' level normal"

He said copying Yuyuko's voice, appearance, and attack almost perfectly.

Comment

"Please! In my world I've faced much more difficult! That wasn't even my best move!"

I weaved through the danmaku.

"How shameful that you have to copy my spell cards in order to do any good! But that look is much better than your previous one. You might have to move quickly for this one. Flowery Soul 'Swallowtail Butterfly' level normal!"

Somewhere in Nevada; Otori

That's...

You blooded fool. You let the chance slip away. And now your punishment... you are not allowed control over your body any longer!!!

Comment

Beach

John was pushing the limits of his body. He was running at 65 mph, risking injuring himself.

He ran until he eventually found HM.

"HM! The invasion is starting! Go to the resort, there's going to be a portal with eyeballs in it! Enter it!", John yelled as he sprinted past HM.

After a couple of minutes, Jason had completely repaired the Mantis.

(Okay, now to go to the portal.), Jason thought as he hopped inside.

The Mantis hummed to life and stood up.

"Let's see... Mobility systems, check. Power, check. Weapon systems, check. Ammunition bays, ready for the apocalypse. Let's kill some aliens!", Jason said as the Mantis ran to the resort.

Alia's House

Isaac could hear all of what was happening, but he knew it was pointless to worry.

What could he do?

(I suppose I could cheer them on.)

"Kick his ass, X! Yuyuko, show that purple haired freak why ghosts are to be feared, this is for Axl!", Isaac said into the communicator, cheering them on.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Axl's Mind

"You still are foolish. Remember I just have to hold you out long enough. In fact... only one minute left..." Said Lumine as he transforms into his normal form. "However. I am growing quite tired of this battle." He said as he projects a barrier in front of him. Protecting him from Yuyuko's attack. He then begins flying into the air. He then begins glowing brightly. "Time to show you my true power! My true form!" He yelled as his body begins to change.

After his transformation happened the room began to change. What looked to be the sun appeared in the background and the walls and floor collapses. Leaving only a small platform.

"Now... Paradise Lost!" He said as the entire room started to become pitch black. Everything in Yuyuko's vision disappearing. Communications with Yuyuko have been cut off. However communications with X was still strong.

X continues to fight Sigma and the tables have turned drastically. Sigma laid on the ground heavily damaged. X then walks up to Sigma and aims the X-Buster at his face.

"Go on X do it! Kill me out of hatred! That will only prove that you are a heartless killer! Said Sigma as X looks at him. What Sigma said made X begin to think. He then lowers his X-Buster as he begins thinking deeply.

Comment

Alia's House

Isaac heard what Sigma said and began to speak.

"Listen X, That guy is only trying to guilt you into not killing him. He's trying to appeal to your better side, so you know what? Use your better side. Don't kill him out of hatred, do it for the safety of those you care about. Do it to protect humanity. What he's doing is called reverse psychology. He tells you to do it, but then says that it will make you like him. He's trying to stay alive, so that he can be a threat again. I'd say kill him, just to make sure that he can no longer harm anybody.", Isaac said.

"What do you guys think?", Isaac asked Alia and Zero.

Beach

John eventually sprinted over to Samus, Renamon, and Nera.

"The invasion is starting!", John yelled as he continued his race to assemble everyone.
                  Last edited by S121; 07-14-2013, 09:00 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

... One minute... I only have one minute...

This is it. I cannot afford to let the chance slip by. I don't care if he copies this next move. I have to do this. To save Axl... to save the world!

Axl... if you can hear me... lend me your strength.

"I've grown tired of playing around as well. It's time you learned... THAT A HEARTLESS MAN LIKE YOU DOESN'T DESERVE TO GO ANYWHERE AFTER DEATH BUT HELL!!! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO ENTER HAKUGYOKUROU!!! RESURRECTION BUTTERFLY -80% REFLOWERING, LEVEL LUNATIC!!!

Beach; HM

"What?! Alright! I'm gonna go fight some aliens! And who knows? Maybe I can save that chick from imminent death! I'll see ya there!!!"

Somewhere in Nevada; "Otori"

I stood up.

"Well... that's the end of that. No use looking back on it. Come on. Let's head home before any more surprises occur."

I began walking to the truck.

"Otori, wait."

"... yes?"

"Aren't you a little... disappointed that-"

"He... I messed up. I couldn't think straight. I was nothing but a fool. Now let's go."

"... Otori... you..."

I turned around and gave her a cold stare.

"..."

"... Good. Let's head out. I don't want to be here any more than the rest of you."

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Christoff pulled out his revolver, and aimed it at Otori's head.

"That isn't Otori." Christoff said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"... you are going to shoot me?"

I slowly turn around.

"... and why would you shoot me? What makes you think I'm dangerous?" I said with a cold glare.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Because, I, for one, do not like people possessing bodies that aren't theirs." Christoff replied, not even flinching from the glare, and his revolver held steady.

Comment

"And how do you know for sure I've been possessed?"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"That's too long and complicated to explain to you, but simply put, being Jesus Christ has it's benefits." Christoff replied, telepathically raising Otori, so he couldn't escape.

Comment

"... one would expect nothing less than the savior himself. But what you don't seem to understand is just who you're talking to."

Comment

Working...
                                X