X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada

"This makes sure no one else messes with it." Hank replied.

"Controlling it is a death sentence." Christoff said.

"I agree." Sanford said.

"Me too." Deimos said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"But-"

"Otori..." Shikieiki put her hand on my shoulder. "... I... I'm sorry. But you have to listen to them."

"But why? Why is this so dangerous? I don't understand, I thought you were supporting me in this!"

"I know, and I'm sorry for changing my mind, but this cannot go on."

"Why not?! Because I'll go mad? I've kept my sanity in for ten years! I have never experienced madness before, I should be able to handle it!"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Oh, really now?" came a voice from above. Up there was the Higher Power, sipping a cup of tea. "Madness, such a fickle thing, ain't it?"

"Oh, it's you." Christoff grumbled.

"Oh, Christoff! Pleasure to see my dear old cousin." The Higher Power said.

Hank started setting up the bomb.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"And what the hell do you mean by that?"

Who was this guy? I'm feeling a large amount of... pressure?

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Because you can't understand madness unless you have madness. You will go mad if you use it, so destroying it is the best way." The Higher Power explained.

Hank then activated the bomb, setting the timer for 4:00.

"Let's go." Hank said.

Comment

"And just who are you to tell me that? God?!"

Comment

Alia's House

X stepped on the transporter. "Okay Alia send us in." Said X as Alia nods her head. She then activates the transporter sending X and Yuyuko into Axl's Mind. The location in Axl's Mind. The same moon with that crystal fortress. This time the fortress is much larger than before.

Comment

Alia's House; Yuyuko

"What is this place?"

Comment

Axl's Mind-The Moon

"It's... the moon... it was just like the last time me, Zero, and Axl went to fight Sigma, but then we found out that Lumine. The person we were trying to save from Sigma was the real mastermind behind the incident with the Jakob Elevator. It was then that we thought we killed Lumine and Sigma... but it looks like I was wrong..." Said X as he turns to Yuyuko. "Let's go. We need to save Axl!" He said as he dashes towards the fortress.

Comment

"Right!"

I followed close behind Axl.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Actually, yes." The Higher Power said.

Comment

Axl's Mind-The Moon

As they enter the first room of the Crystal Fortress the fortress is seemingly empty. There is a straight shot to the other door and into the rest of the fortress from here.

X continues to examine the room as though something is off. "Be careful Yuyuko. Things don't seem right here."

Comment

Shikieiki spoke up.

"You... you're the one that we found in Gensokyo, aren't you?"

Axl's Mind; Yuyuko

"What do you mean?

Comment

Axl's Mind

"Think about. We are going to try and stop Lumine, and he just leaves this place unguarded? Wouldn't someone who has a large fortress like this at least have some guards or something?" Said X as he walks into the center of the room.

Comment

Axl's Mind; Yuyuko

"Perhaps... you are right... should we exit the fortress in case he plans on using the building as a trap or go on taking the risk?"

Comment

Working...
                                X