Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach

John's eyes widened.

"What?"

(Great. I really don't want anyone to worry about me.)

"I'll be back.", John said as he ran to the resort, to fix this complication.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I, I don't know..." Yukari mumbled, but Rumia and Murasa seemed to have an idea.
      "First of all, we need to cut your hair short, maybe shoulder length... and dye it black." Murasa smirked.
      "Then we need to turn your skin blue... how do we do that, exactly?" Rumia added.
      Murasa looked at the ocean. "Some drowning victims that contract hypothermia have pale, almost blue skin. Maybe if we do that..."
      "You're not going to kill me, dammit!" Yukari protested.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Egypt

A large earthquake occurred, centering around the excavation site.

"It is time for me to go. Looks like the excavation has sped up." The Auditor then disappeared, and a large beam of blue energy shot out from the top, going out of the Earth's atmosphere, vaporizing anything it passed.

The Auditor rematerialized at the base of the excavation site, as the pyramid rose, destroying the ground around it.

"Ah, wonderful, the faster the excavation, the faster this will go." The Auditor stepped up to the pyramid as it finished rising, entering through a small door.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Egypt

"Wait!" The blue-skinned mage chased the Auditor. "You gotta tell us what you're doing here!"
          "Do you have a valid reason to know?" The girl in jumpsuit asked the mage as she followed suit.
          "No..." The blue-skinned mage smirked. "But can't hurt to try, right?"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Axl's Mind

"How sweet. Sparing that girl from witnessing the moment where I finally delete you from existence! Still, you should have let her stay." Said Sigma as he laughs.

This just makes X angrier. "Shut it Sigma! When we last battled on the moon I though we got rid of you once and for all! That was stupid of me to think that! I should have known that you would not have stayed dead Sigma. Though here... if I manage to delete you here... there will be no way to bring you back!" Said X. His tone of voice was... harsh and threatening which was highly surprising for X. It was obvious that X truly did hate Sigma.

Sigma continues to laugh at X's anger. "That's it X. That's what I was talking about in our first battle! That anger! That hatred! It will only drive you forward in this pathetic existence known as life. Now show me that hatred in combat X!" Laughed Sigma as he prepares for battle.

X quickly takes his X-Buster and aims it at Sigma and begins yelling "DIE SIGMA!!!" He yelled as he fired a charged shot at Sigma.

The whole conversation between X and Sigma was being transmitted to Alia, Isaac, and Zero via Alia's computer.

__________________________________________________ ____________

The fortress was still empty. Though eventually the long hallway turned into a large throne room. Large crystal pillars line the hallway. At the end of it Lumine can be seen sitting in a throne made of purple crystals. "Well well well. Looks like you finally made it." Said Lumine as he stands up, and looks down at Yuyuko.

London-Chris's Apartment

"Well I hope you're fine with a lettuce and cheese sandwich then." Said Chris as he puts some lettuce, cheese, and a tomato on some bread. He then puts the sandwich on a plate and hands it to Gerard.

Comment

Egypt

Giant pillars rose in front of the mage and jumpsuited girl, with the same colors as the pyramid. Holes opened on the pillar's sides, and a large group of seemingly headless soldiers fired large, slow rockets at them, as other headless soldiers ran at them with bombs in their hands, screaming as they did so.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Jason dammit!!!", John shouted as he sprinted into the resort.

John saw Yukari, Jason, and Rumia talking and skidded to a halt, almost smashing into a nearby wall.

"What have you said?", John asked Jason in an obviously agitated tone.

"Well, Renamon, Huey, and I saw that you were having a mental breakdown, so we decided to talk to the people you're very close to.", Jason sheepishly said.

John felt embarrassed and put his hand on his head.

"Okay, listen. I am fine. I am okay. Renamon went ahead and helped me realize why I couldn't move on. I can finally move on with... being more human. The fact of the matter is,... I couldn't move on, due to the fact that I felt guilt, guilt for Cortana's death. I.. I ignored her pleas for me to just listen. I was completely oblivious to how she felt about me. I was so focused on saving her that I basically abandoned her..."

John sighed.

"I know I've been acting cold lately, but that's because of what HM said. He didn't really hurt me with his words, he simply showed me the truth, something I knew all along. I am a Spartan-II super soldier. I was created for battle. I was created to destroy,... but that doesn't mean that I have to stay that way."

John then looked at Yukari.

"I promise never to take you for granted, not like I've done before. I promise to be more human, something more than just a soldier. I promise you that much.", John said in a sincere tone.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Egypt

"The heck-" The mage growled as he stopped the nearest foot soldier with a rune prison.
                  "are these-" Another foot soldier screeched as it threw a bomb at the mage. The bomb was shot off by the girl in jumpsuit.
                  "critters!" The mage threw a large energy orb - Overload - that blew up in the midst of the crowd.

"Eww, disgusting!" The jumpsuit girl quickly drew another plasma pistol from her ankle pouch. "They're... headless!"
                  "I've seen plenty of headless soldiers..." The mage said, reminded of the trials Lilith has put upon him. "But these are something else... they almost seem soulless."
                  "Soulless or not, let's get rid of them!" The jumpsuit girl frowned.
                  "Agreed." The mage snarled, glowing energy orbs forming around his palm.

Yukari's Resort

"Yeah, uh, okay." Yukari nodded as something buzzed.
                  "Yukari, that's you." Rumia informed Yukari, who looked under her shirt in embarrassment.
                  "Oh, my bad." Yukari blushed as she pulled a small crystal from under her shirt. "Yeah, what's up, Patchouli?"

"This is an emergency, Yukari." Patchouli's voice was heard from the crystal. "The Devourer arrived at the moon moments ago. The Lunarian embassy has confirmed that three Nucleoid scouts were detected near their territory. Yorihime went and wiped them out, but it's likely that the Devourer will launch a full-scale invasion on Gensokyo in days, hours maybe."
                  Yukari froze, frowning. They arrived 2 months too early. Will they be alright?
                  "How are the others?" Yukari asked Patchouli.
                  "They're ready to rumble." Patchouli said.
                  "Alright. I'll be there, gather everyone. And I mean EVERYONE." Yukari ordered, and then shoved the crystal back into her shirt.
                  "Gap?" Rumia asked, her greatsword appearing out of nowhere. Murasa also seemed to acquire an anchor three times her size out of nowhere.
                  "Gap." Yukari nodded, opening a portal to Gensokyo. "John, gather everyone and come back here."
                  Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-14-2013, 07:25 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Axl's Mind; Yuyuko

I saw Lumine.

"There you are. I truly hope you had fun up until now, because now... the fun ends!"

London; Gerard

I looked at the sandwich in awe. I took it... and ate the entire thing in a hurry.

"Oh, you do not understand how good this tastes! I mean, eating raw boar and wolf meat, there was no chance in having a clean meal!"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John took a deep breath in, then out, completely calming him down.

"Got it.", John said in a calm tone.

John quickly left the resort and sprinted towards the beach.
                      sigpic

Comment

Axl's Mind

Lumine slowly walks down the steps of his throne and down to Yuyuko.

"Oh the fun isn't over just yet... I almost have enough power to manifest into the world. All I need is five more minutes and then my plan will com to fruition. All I need to do is distract you long enough for that to happen..." Said Lumine as 8 different colored crystals start floating around him. "However. I will only need one minute to delete you're data!" He said as he floats into the air. He then starts summoning at least a dozen large blocks the size of cars to crush Yuyuko.

Sigma and X continued to battle. However Sigma was winning. "What's wrong X? Growing weak? Stand up and fight me! I know you are stronger than this. Show me you're true strength!" Said Sigma as he walks up to X, grabbing him X by the throat.

"S-Sig...ma..." Said X as he is growing weaker.

Comment

"It's going to take more than that!"

I got ready to dodge the cubes.

Comment

Egypt

The soldiers and kamikazes kept coming, and now seemingly animate skeletons came out. They were the Kleer. The sound of hundreds of skeletal hooves and claws was heard across the sands, as they threw ball and chains in a straight line, headed right for the girl, while the soldiers fired rockets at the mage.

Pacific Ocean

Mima and her allies were already on the Borealis, far from Hawaii, looking up at the beam from Egypt.

"So...familiar." Mima said.

"How so?" Marisa asked.

"I don't know." Mima replied.

"Looks like a good challenge to me." Pontius said.

"And a good challenge means good loot!" Salvador exclaimed.

"And a good challenge means good opportunities for research." Kliener said.

DAR made a cluster of somewhat coherent beeps and chirps.

Comment

Gensokyo

Rumia and Murasa arrived at the skies of Gensokyo above human village. To their west, a wide stretch of forest known as the Forest of Magic. To their east, Bamboo Forest of the Lost. In front, a towering monolith known as the Youkai Mountain. Behind them, the headquarter, Hakurei Shrine.

Other youkai were waiting for the upcoming battle: from Letty, who denied herself her usual, flowing white dress and wore instead a flowing kimono that exuded freezing cold air, to Nazrin, with heaps of treasured weapons floating around her in a loose halo. From Cirno, who stood tall with a giant ice mallet slung behind her back, to Kyouko, swinging her broomstick around as if it was a polearm. From Meiling, who has been honing her martial art to the point of flawlessness, to Yuugi, who seemed to be calm amongst the nervous crowd, drinking sake. From the Prismrivers and their instruments tuned and ready, to Seiga, who has managed to acquire herself a fancy sleuth of firearms. From Reisen, whose bright red eyes were brighter than usual, to Sanae and her deities ready to smite the would-be intruders. From the returned Scarlet Devil, Remilia, to the nucleic hellbird, Utsuho. From the flaming phoenix, Mokou, to the undefined presence known as Nue.

"Quite a lineup." Rumia smiled, looking around. "Would I be in my EX form to fight, or..."
                              "Do what you see fit." Murasa answered.
                              "Alright." Rumia nodded, tying her hair with a red ribbon that sealed her back to her child form. "I don't want to use all my power right from the get go."
                              "So, do we wait for Yukari?" A voice behind asked. Clad in battle-ready shrine maiden outfit, Reimu asked from the highest point.
                              "Yukari is bringing, what's it called, the hidden card." Rumia answered, her voice, unlike the usual husky deep one of the EX form, was returned to a childish squeak. "Does Shimamura and the Kappas have upgrade modules made for them?"
                              "Waiting on them to make full use of our finest." Nitori, equipped with a giant combination battle suit of the five AI drones, soared from the crowd of Youkai, proudly presenting what would be used by the others.
                              "We're as ready as we could be." Murasa chuckled, ready for action. "Let's see what our invaders can offer us."

The Consumer, en route to earth

"Atmosphere is clear for landing."
                              "Turn the bearing to North 27 East."
                              "Extractor is primed."
                              "Landing pods are loaded up."
                              "We're waiting for you, commander."
                              The Devourer looked down from the windowed commander's podium. The land looked peaceful, with flowing river on one side and endless forest on another. A perfect place to Extract.
                              "Bring us down." The Devourer commanded. "For the glory of the Consumer and the Glutoneriel."

From the skies of Gensokyo, a large hub of a ship began to appear. Little did the onlookers realize that the visible part of the ship is only the 0.01% of the actual size of the ship...
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Axl's Mind

Much to Yuyuko's surprise the cubes begin to form a tight box around her. Spikes then emerge from the cubes and begin to close in on her. "Don't think I'm that foolish pathetic woman. This is just the beginning." Said Lumine as he lands on the ground.

"Looks like this is the end X." Said Sigma as he holds out his other hand. His hand then begins coursing with energy. Sigma then performs one final punch to X which goes right through his chest. Leaving a rather large hole.

Sigma then dropped the unconscious X to the floor. All the while X was starting to "fizzle out" as he laid there.

This was the end... the end of I, Mega Man X... it had to end this way didn't it? By the hands of my arch nemesis... I can't belie-" Thought X as suddenly he sees a familiar blue light. Suddenly Dr. Light appears to X.

"X, it is not over yet. You still have a power that will help you fight and put an end to Sigma. Use that power... X" Said Dr. Light as X wakes up. Slowly his data is filling in the hole in his chest. X then comes to a stand. The gem on his forehead glowing brightly. "S-Sigma... I won't lose just yet... you wanted to see my true strength? Well... I'LL JUST SHOW YOU IT RIGHT NOW!!!" Yelled X as he dashes at Sigma, delivering powerful punch to the maverick's face.

Comment

Working...
                                X