X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tengu Village, within Video

"...and we're live." Nitori's voice was heard from the screen. Aya, Momiji, and another unknown Tengu's face appeared, squished together to see through the webcam. "Say hi to Youtube, guys."
    "Who's Youtube?" Momiji asked Nitori as the unknown Tengu pushed Aya out of the way.
    "Hi, I'm Hatate Himekadou. If you like me, please subscribe to my channel down below-"
    "I'm the main Tengu here, Hatate, get your own KappaCam!" Aya was shouting at Hatate who was pushed out of the way. "Hi, I'm Aya Shameimaru. You probably know me from the game, Touhou Project. If you don't, well you're missing out. Anyway, please subscribe to our channels, links down below. Thank you!"
    "Okay, that's good. Let's get lunch." Nitori said, completely unaware that the KappaCam was still on.
    "Let's go Chinese." Momiji suggested.
    "I wanna try Mexican." Hatate announced.
    "We can always eat at the Aki's." Aya said.

The rest of the video was about the three bickering about everything from what to eat for lunch to the future of Tengu Village in all too funny and casual way. The video ended at 37 minute mark when Nitori noticed that the KappaCam was still on. (Hey, this thing's still on!)
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John's face twitched in confusion as he tried to make sense as to why it had over ten million views.

(It's just a conversation... What's so interesting about that? Is this how civilians spend their leisure time, watching people talk on camera?)

John tilted his head down and slowly shook his head.

(I'd might as well see how Yukari's doing. She did seem upset over my friendly teasing...), John thought as he walked into the shrine.

John saw Yukari in one of the rooms and quietly walked over to her.

"You seemed upset. Is something wrong?", John asked Yukari in a calm tone, one that conveyed that he was willing to listen.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Something wrong? SOMETHING WRONG?!" Yukari frantically yelled, earning the attention of several Youkais resting around. "You think there's nothing wrong to Aya flirting with you?"
        "Yukari, I'm trying to sleep!"
        "Shut up, Mystia!"

Misty Lake

"If you are here to hurt Cirno, I'll do anything to try and stop you!" Daiyousei trembled in front of HM, her cleaver still in her hands.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

A way weathered and used lance whistled and piered the wall really close to the gap controller followed by the exhausted and battle taxed fox "I´ll tell you something blondie, I understand that you have feelings for John, but this is no time to be jealous, we are at war and I want you to focus on it as you are one of the strongest beings here" she said leaning on the door frame
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"HOLD UP!!! Let's all calm the fuck down! Is your friend... That fairy thing right there?"

I pointed at a painting of the fairy. My LAYZOR was already steaming with energy.

"Hurry up before this thing blows!"

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John was surprised by Yukari's reaction, and even more surprised by what she said.

"I-I didn't think she was doing anything like that. Was she really? I didn't know.", John said in a confused tone.

Unfortunately for John, he was not familiar with flirting, or anything related to it.

"If you're afraid of her stealing me away, you don't have to worry. I don't work that way. Thanks to one of my augmentations, I'm not exactly motivated by... certain impulses...-So you really don't have to worry.", John said in a slightly embarrassed tone.

"Even if I was normal, I'm not the kind of person to betray your trust like that."

All of a sudden, Renamon came into the shrine.

She threw a spear close to Yukari's head which caused John's head to snap to Renamon.

"I´ll tell you something blondie, I understand that you have feelings for John, but this is no time to be jealous, we are at war and I want you to focus on it as you are one of the strongest beings here."

"Don't be doing that. You could have hit Yukari.", John said in a stern tone with slightly angry undertones.

His gravely voice only served to make him sound more serious.

John trusted Renamon and her abilities and skills, but didn't want her to put Yukari at risk.

He then calmed back down.

"Anyway, are you okay?"
              Last edited by S121; 07-21-2013, 02:26 AM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Hakurei shrine

"Don´t worry about it, I wasn´t aiming at her head, just wanted to snap her euphoria away" Renamon said sitting down

The fox took care of her bandages "Just a bit weathered and will be ok in a minute" the vixen answered the spartan´s question

"If your definition of ok is injured to pulp, then yes you are ok" Nera said walking from the corridor "We finished the job in nameless hill, its ours now" she said to Yukari and noticed the lance close to her head
                Last edited by Kristia; 07-21-2013, 02:20 AM.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Nameless Hill

Before the grenade exploded, Isaac came up with a better idea than before.

(Wait... What about if we used their weapons against them? I'd better stop that bomb.), Isaac thought to himself as he ran into the Mortar building.

Isaac grabbed the Pulse Rifle grenade and threw it outside, causing a loud explosion in the air.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Oh you're ok?" Yukari was about to kill. "Good. Then time for you to die."
                    "Yukari, no!" Reimu leaped to block Yukari. "I know you're stressed, but you need to hang in there!"
                    "Reimu, I don't care if you're the shrine maiden of Hakurei Shrine, I will-"
                    "Penetration Sign - Mind Assault."
                    A heavy feedback was caused, knocking everyone down in a fit of screams. Even John, who was protected with power suit, should find the sound unbearable.
                    "Petty fights." The only thing visible was Reisen's red eyes of madness. "Stop bickering and get prepared."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Skies over Hakurei Shrine

Suddenly a strange blue and yellow UFO appeared in the sky over the Hakurei Shrine.

The UFO just sits there floating as though it is examining everything. Suddenly the UFO started to wobble in the sky as it began to fall to the ground. Before you know it the UFO stops only a few inches from the ground about 20 feet away from the shrine.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"AGH! What the f*ck!? I didn't do anything wrong!", John yelled at Reisen.

John calmed down and took a deep breath.

"Sorry for yelling, but there has to be a better way of breaking up a fight.", John then suddenly apologized to her.

John then turned to Renamon and Yukari.

"Yukari, I know that your mad at Renamon for throwing a spear at you, I would be too, but please don't try to kill her. Killing isn't always the answer. This is coming from someone that was raised to kill. Renamon, I know you meant well and that your skilled enough to do something like that, but next time, use your words, not a spear. There's still a chance that you could accidentally hit someone with it. Anyway, Reisen's right. We have a mission to do and the more time we spend here is less time we have to stop the Extractor.", John said to them both.

All of a sudden, a large blue UFO dropped out of the sky and hovered above the ground.

"What is that?", John asked as he pulled out his MA5D Assault Rifle, just in case.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

The sudden mental attack triggered the held emotion inside the fox´s mind, she got up and punched the spartan´s mask "You think I don´t know that!? I have faced this whole mess as same as you and I´ll tell you that not everyone is ready to swallow this monstruosity, hell even there are some here that are about to have a crisis as I am right now" she growled getting up, yet her injuries made her fall to her knee again

Then she faced Yukari "If you want to let out that stress in your mind, here I am for you, better use it now than losing your mind in the middle of the battlefield"

Nera was surprised with the vixen´s sudden reaction while lifting up John "She is letting her emotions out and I warn you that she would destroy an army with it"
                          Last edited by Kristia; 07-21-2013, 03:35 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

A loud noise can be heard coming from the UFO as it popped open. As it popped open none other than Dr. Wily pops out coughing and hacking. Smoke can also be seen coming from the UFO as Wily steps out. "Damn! My transport is ruined!" Said Dr. Wily as he walks away from the smoke. Obviously his ship has taken severe damage. He looks around and sees that it looks like the place was in the middle of a war zone. "This places looks just like the rest of the land." Mumbled Wily as he begins to look around.
                            Last edited by NeoFox; 07-21-2013, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Why is it that I keep getting punished and beat up, even though I'm doing nothing wrong?", John jokingly asked Nera in a slightly annoyed tone.

John then turned to Renamon.

John was angry at Renamon, but she was his friend, and as such, he was more forgiving towards her.

"I'm going to ignore the fact that you hit me simply because you're panicked. People start to make mistakes when they panic. Save your hostilities for the enemy.", John said in a calm tone.

John then saw Dr. Wily come out of the UFO.

"Welcome.", John said.
                              Last edited by S121; 07-21-2013, 03:44 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hakurei shrine

The fox sighed and punched the chair exploding it to pieces and walked outside ignoring the pain on her bleeding paw

"Panick isn´t the word I would use on her, Renamon wouldn´t hurt you guys even if she wanted to, just look at the chair, imagine your armor like that. Right now she is tired, healing four people and fighting an army gives enough stress to break emotional locks, im impressed you can stay calm after all of this mess, I suggest you to check that before you also explode like her" Nera said and followed the fox outside ignoring the UFO

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X