Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hakurei Shrine

All of a sudden, John spoke.

"I better not be dead. I'm still needed.", John jokingly said to Yukari.

"I'm slowing down my heart so that the poison is slower in killing me. It's one of the things I was taught in basic training.", he then explained.

John's body was still under a lot of stess due to the poison, but him staying relaxed seemed to keep him stable.

"So am I going to be alright?", John asked Medicine.

Nameless Hill

After getting the reactor into the building, Isaac grabbed a grenade from his Pulse Rifle and opened it up.

(Okay, now to just alter the timer...)

Once Isaac was done, he placed the grenade right below the reactor and ran.

"Everyone out. It's going to blow in 1 minute.", Isaac said to the group.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"You'll live." Medicine said as she slurped the last bit of poison. "You better stay there and rest, though. Next mission is going to be a doozy."
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-20-2013, 07:55 PM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John slowly stood, then stretched, waking up his body from the meditation.

"What are we doing in the next mission?", John asked.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Youkai Mountain." Yukari answered. "Come to think of it, where the heck is Aya-"
          "Hi guys, missed me?"
          It was Aya, whimsically smiling behind Yukari.

"A- Aya?" Yukari gasped. "Where the heck were you?"
          "New York. I came as soon as possible."
          Attached Files
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-20-2013, 09:02 PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John thought a moment and remembered about some of the things he read about Youkai Mountain.

"Are we going to get help from the Tengu and Kappa? I also need to know about what we're up against, or at least how many people. We need to know about their supply veins, their armory locations, everything you can get us. The more I know, the more damage I can do.", John said to Yukari.

John then turned to Aya.

"What were you doing in New York?", John asked in a curious tone.
            sigpic

Comment

Gmblgmblgmblgmbl stupid freaking mansion... God forsaken forest...

Whu? What the hell is an igloo doing here? Better not... But I... I mustn't... But I must...

I ran towards the igloo and snuck a peek inside.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Me? I was asked to host fo a game show." Aya winked at John. Yukari frowned and crossed her arms at the sight of the wink. "They must've seen my youtube video."

Misty Lake

The igloo was a plain, humble home, with little furnitures and ice sculptures. On the corner was a frozen frog, encased for a day. Th pictures hung on the wall all showed one fairy in common: a blue fairy with teal hair and ice wings.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

This is... Interesting... I wonder if that fairy lives here. Where is she anyways? I began looking for traces.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John couldn't help but let out a slight laugh at Yukari's reaction.

"Hehe. You know, you don't have to be jealous.", John said in an almost teasing tone.

He then turned to Aya.

"What youtube video?", John asked as he ever so slightly tilted his head to the side.
                    sigpic

Comment

Misty Lake

As HM was searching the igloo, a figure rose from the shadows, wearing a ski mask and carrying what looked like a large cleaver.

Hakurei Shrine

"Just me testing the new Kappa equipment called KappaCam. Sort of like a webcam from the outside world. People must have found it to be funny." Aya replied as Yukari mumbled something to her under her breath and stormed into the shrine.
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?"

I took out my LAYZOR and began charging it.

"Back the fuck up!!!"

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John's curiosity was getting the better of him, so he asked Aya a question.

"What's on the video? Why is it such a big deal?"
                          sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Here, I'll show you the video, if I can get an access to a computer." Aya said.
                            "Aya, Momiji was looking for you." Sanae called for Aya from the entrance to the shrine ground.
                            "Ooh, be right back." Aya ran off to the other direction.

Misty Lake

"Who are you?!" Daiyousei shouted, her voice cracking with... anger? No, more like sadness and desperation. "Why are you searching here? If you're one of those people that came to take Cirno away, I'll... I'll stop you!"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

"Who the hell are you?! For all I know, you killed the owner of this..... House. Well?! Speak up before I blast you to hell! Are you with those aliens?! Wait... You have... Are you a homocidal fairy?! I just saved three of ye's!"

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

In the mean time, John began to look for the video on his own.

He opened up his helmet's browser, went to youtube, and typed in "Aya gameshow video".

John selected the video with Aya on the thumbnail and began to watch.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X