X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada

"Yea it's North of here I believe. Judging by the location, and how far I flown from that explosion it should only be about an hour or four away." Said Axl as he is lifted, and put into the back of the truck.

Axl looks at Hank and Sanford. "The AAHW? They were the people who hired me to take down that mining facility under that guys farm!" Said Axl as he realizes that he nearly blew up private property and most likely won't get his pay.

"The town is like right next to the border of Nevada. It's like right next to Idaho, and is to my knowledge property of the state. I have my home there ya know." Said Axl as he looks at Hank.

"So what brings you here?"

Zero's Chamber - Pentagon

Zero looks at EVE with that same warm smile. "Don't worry, I already decided against it. Now that I know what I was created for I have a new reason to stay in this world. To find a way to prevent that program to ever activate again. Once I accomplish that goal I won't be as much of a threat to others." Said Zero as he leaves his chamber. He now has a new goal. Find a way to get rid of that programming for good, if not at least find a way to prevent it from activating.
    Last edited by NeoFox; 05-23-2013, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

Yuuka glared at the approaching agents as John grabbed the RPG off the ground. Ignoring his extensive injuries, John struggled to his feet and aimed it at the agents.

"You wanna killem' or do you want me to?"
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Wait. You work for the AAHW?" Sanford pulled out his revolver, aiming at Axl.

"You have five seconds to explain before I blow your head off." Sanford said.

"You always jump to conclusions, don't you Sanford?" Hank said.

"As much as the AAHW wants you dead." Sanford replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

pandemonium

Moving again, Renamon noticed she was still recovering from her last battle (Guess my arm is better now") she thought while moving and strectching her limbs.

Walking around the castle, the fox saw that many habitants were now used to the other characters, she smiled at the many scenes of helping and cooperation.

"Well, I wonder how are the others" the vixen said while sitting on the same window looking at the view
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"No I only work as a Mercenary for hire! I work for anyone who pays me! They just payed me to take care of a little ruckus on a farm! Other than that I'm on my own! I take random jobs as long as they pay well! Heck I even take jobs to save cats, and the occasional goat from a tree!" Said Axl as he puts his hands in the air. "I swear they just hired me to take care of a problem on the farm! near here!"

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"I got this one, lay down and rest." Yuuka said, assuring John.
              "D... drop your weapons and-" *plurt A human agent shouted, but caught a nosebleed at the sight of Yuuka.
              "I didn't do anything." Yuuka smirked as she pointed her parasol at the group. "But I am about to."
              "Dammit, you damn female Characters and your rack-" It was evident that several other human agents had a nosebleed attack. Poor things.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John was confused.

(What? Why are they bleeding?)

John looked over to Yuuka and finally realized why.

"Geez. You're gonna make ME die from bloodloss.", John said as he slumped back to the floor, pulling out the spellcard.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Not my problem." Yuuka smirked as she channeled her energy to her parasol. "And this isn't going to be pretty."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Galaxy in a Pot!"

The bullets that were lodged inside John trickled out as his wounds closed. His armor began to groan as the many dents corrected themselves, while his nanofiber undersuit mended itself. John got up as his visor mended the crack, making the armor better looking than it ever did before. John stepped over all of the bodies and grabbed his guns as he watched the parasol gather energy, knowing full well what was going to happen next.
                    Last edited by S121; 05-23-2013, 02:49 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Master Spark!" Yuuka shouted as a torrent of energy erupted from the parasol, aimed straight towards... the floor the human agents are standing on?

All human agents who were on Sector A fell to the floor below: Sector C. Any reinforcement agents who were coming to Sector A were blocked by the rubble that blocked the only passage to Sector A. Agents that stood in front had some of their fingers and toes incinerated, but no one died.

"Okay, I bought time for us to escape." Yuuka said as she headed the opposite direction towards a window. "Where are the rest?"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John looked at Yuuka.

"Shinki's group is in the Boss's office. I see the others on my radar, follow me.", John said as he reloaded his weapons. John then ran through a nearby wall, creating a shortcut.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sector B

"What is... This place?" Yuuka asked as she entered through the shortcut. It was a lab... A wicked one at that. One one side, there were layers upon layers of test chambers, full of unknown liquids and unfortunate test subjects, both humans and Characters.
                          "John... You go on ahead." Yuuka said to John. "I'm going to find what's up with this place."

Osaka Bay

As one Akrid fell, another replaced its spot. The endless swarm made Iku very tired.
                          "They just keep on coming and coming... What exactly are these things?" Iku asked she zapped another Akrid in midair.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John nodded at Yuuka.

"Will do. Don't get caught."

John smashed through the other wall, off to find the others.
                            sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Sanford lowered his revolver. "Fine, but if we hadn't gotten there, AAHW would've killed you."
                              With that, Hank started the truck and drove off.

Stopping later at the crash site was a deep black truck, with a pure black flaming form coming out of the back, the only defining features being two thin red eyes, and a cracked deep red halo on his head.

"I'm coming for you Hank, whether you like it or not." the form said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

Aqua warped again. this time to some sort off lab. "There you are Yuuka, are you ready to leave?
                                The whole building is going to explode soon"
                                . Aqua pointed at one of the mines near them.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X