Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pentagon, Washington DC

"Hi, Zero..." Nitori smiled weakly.
    "Zero, I need you to stand on the platform real quick." EVE requested. "Something's wrong with Nitori, and it may have something to do with you."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Pentagon, Washington DC

Zero looks at Nitori and EVE. He simply nods his head and stands on the platform.

Comment

Freight Train, Nevada

Tomon fell from the ceiling with some 1337 soldiers´blood all over her clothing "You guys may have dealt with big guys, but out there were" the fox said while coming back into her normal form many groups trying to get here"

Then Renamon asked Shinki "Where is the clown?" it was more a growl than a question.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"For now, at least." Deimos replied to John. "Tricky has a habit of not staying dead."

Hank came up behind Renamon, sighing and saying "He's dead. For now."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Axl quickly makes it to one of the cargo doors on the train. Quickly he slams it open and jumps out. His body acts like a rag-doll as he collides with the ground. After his body is done being tossed around he slowly comes to a stand. Pushing a button on the side of his helmet he begins to call Pallette. "Hey Pallette... do you uh... think you can track my location and pick me up? I'm kind of in need of serious repairs..." Said Axl as a distinctive female voice on the other end can be heard sighing. "Sure Axl. Just wait a few minutes. Let me get the Ride Chaser ready." Said Pallette as she hangs up on Axl.

Comment

"Jeez, no one stays dead in this world. What kind of messed up world is this?" Otori complained to himself.

"I guess this is the price of freedom and luxury." I added. "But a world where no one dies... it's like a world where everyone gets reincarnated without my permission."

I sat down on the couch and looked at the remote nearby. "Hmm... an unfamiliar object... I can handle this."

I picked up the remote and looked at all the buttons. This was too confusing. I pressed the biggest button and the TV turned on. "Hey, wuddya know, I can handle this."

There were two buttons, each with an arrow. One was pointing up and the other was pointing down. I pressed the up button. The scene changed. I did it again. I kept on doing it until I saw a scene where someone was being tried in court. "So there's a yama in this world too."

The yama kept on rambling about whether or not the defendant was guilty. "Oh, come on! Why don't you use the mirror already?"

I flipped through scenes, gave up, and turned the TV off. This world was too hard to figure out. I heard Otori talking to Deimos.

"I have an idea. As we all know, Tricky will not die, but I propose we recover his body before he comes back to life. That may sound crazy, and he may use the Improbability Drive to bring himself back to life, AND we may not have the ability or the right tools to destroy it once and for all. But if we can at least somehow jam the Improbability Drive, we can keep him from coming back to life for the mean time. "

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"We can't, Tricky, nor the Improbability drive will let us." Deimos said. Sanford came through the door, still quite alert.

"I hate trains." Sanford said.

"On that Sanford, we can agree." Deimos said. "Where's Hank?"

"No idea." Sanford said. "And why the hell are there MORE people in the house?!"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"Hmm... I hate to always feel like the idiot around here. Hey, tell me all about your world, Tricky, the Improbability Drive, and especially why that shadowy guy with the dark blade killed Tricky so easily when we have to throw him into the freaking sun and he'd still be alright. Oh, by the way, he's John."
                  Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-25-2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Nevada

John answered Sanford's question.

"It's not my fault. I got hit by a MAG agent and flew through the building.", John said, pointing at the hole he made on the way in.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Some Random Plains, Australia

"Hmm... not bad. For a giant rat, anyways." Snake was in the middle of the plains of Australia. He happily munched on a kangaroo he had killed earlier. "A lot better than a freaking cave bat."

Snake -Naked Snake, that is- had been traveling all around the plains of Australia for a long time now. Judging by the suns passing by, he'd say he was wandering around for at least three days. It was not all that bad, though. He had found some oasis', killed some animals, and use his hunting knife to chop off cacti for water. His favorite animal so far was the kangaroo. It was nice and big, perfect for a meal. Hyenas come as a close second.

"How the hell did I end up here, anyways?" He thought long and hard. Maybe he had some kind of amnesia. But he remembers a lot of things, like Mother Base, Paz Ortega, Kazuhira Miller, Metal Gear Zeke, Dr. Huey and Strangelove, to Metal Gear Shagohod, Volgin, Ocelot, Zero, and even... the Boss...

Either way, he seemed to remember everything except how he ended up in Australia. His codec doesn't seem to be picking up on anything either. He was stranded in the middle of Australia with no clue how he got there or where to go to, so his only option: keep moving.

Comment

Joe Greasy's Hoff bar, Abercrombie River National Park, Australia

Afternoon in the Australian wilderness is peaceful. I hunt down wild animals in the forest, while Sheva and the Sniper run the army bunker as a mess hall for the park rangers.

Today is such a day. After bagging a deer, I decided to visit the Sniper's abode: a camping van located on a hill that overlooks the dry plain of the Park.

"Anything interesting?" I asked the Sniper, who was sipping on the weird black drink called Coffee.
                        "I see someone eating a kangaroo." The Sniper responded, and I looked through the telescope. There was indeed a man with an eyepatch eating what's left of a kangaroo.
                        "You think that's one of the Neos?" I inquired the Sniper.
                        "I don't know." The Sniper groaned while scoping. "But I'm thinking of turning him into colored rain."
                        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-25-2013, 06:27 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"I'm still expecting you to pay for the damages." Sanford said to John.

"Okay, if you want to know, i'll explain how this all started." Deimos started, getting a fresh cigarette.

"It all started with the man you found, Hank J. Wimbleton. Before this started, he was a freelance assassin, taking whatever jobs that came by and executing them with deadly proficiency. Then came a day where he got the job to kill the man only known as the Sheriff. The Sheriff was the head of the all of the gangs around Nevada, and he earned that name by taking out almost any semblance of law and declaring himself governor, and no one could stop him. Hank took that job, and almost took him down the first time around. But he was killed by Jesus Christ, or at least the equivalent of him, with his halo and facial hair matching up, along with Tricky, who was not a zombie at this point in time.

Then, after he died, a force we call the Higher Powers revived him. He went after the Sheriff again, and the Sheriff activated the first improbability drive. Hank was pushed into a town from a cut in half room by Tricky, who Hank then killed with the sign Tricky now uses. Then, comes the insanity of it. The damn sun gre a body and tried to kill Hank, but was killed, and thus the sun has been gone ever since. Tricky was revived by an unknown force into a zombie like form, which was killed by Hank again. Hank got to the sheriff, but was gutted by Jesus with his sword. He then charged forward with the sword still in him, killing the Sheriff, then going backwards and killing Jesus, then he died from blood loss. Shall I continue?" Deimos took a sip from a water bottle.

Comment

Nevada

"So basically, Hank's a zombie too.", John said in a deadpan tone.

John then turned to Sanford.

"Here's money for the damages."

John have him a large amount of money, it looked to be enough for all the damages.

(I'm gonna be broke by the end of this crap.)

John then turned to Shikieiki and her group.

"Shikieiki, I'm planning on going to Makai with the rest of the group. Everyone's welcome to join us, but I need an answer."
                            Last edited by S121; 05-25-2013, 06:50 PM.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Well, no, he's not. Whoever revived Tricky made him a zombie on purpose. Hank's as alive as you or me." Deimos explained.

Sanford looked at the money in his hands. "That will do."

Comment

Middle of the Desert, Nevada

Axl sits on the ground waiting for Pallette to come by with his Ride Chaser. "Now I play the waiting game..." He says as he fiddles with a few rocks on the ground.

(For those that don't remember what Pallette looks like or who she is.)

(Pallette is Axl's housemate, his and manager/navigator)

Axl's house, Nevada

Pallette has been looking for the key to Axl's Ride Chaser. "Oh Axl where did you put that key!" She said as she looks through his room which is a complete mess. After a while of looking she finally finds they key. "Found it! Now I'm coming Axl!" She said as she runs into the garage and starts the Ride Chaser.

(Axl's is the blue one)

Comment

Working...
                                X