X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osaka Bay

Coming from above was Marisa, landing on the ship.

"Mima? I knew that laser from anywhere, ze." Marisa landed next to Mima, who propped herself up with her staff.

"M..Marisa..what..are you doing..here?" Mima said, panting heavily.

"Looking for you, ze. Saw you were in trouble on the TV." Marisa replied, putting Mima on her shoulder.

"Foolish for...you to come...here, it's...idiotic." Mima said slowly.

"Just as idiotic as it was for you to do that attack." Marisa retorted.

"True....true." Mima weakly smiled. "It's nice...to see you again...Marisa."

"I feel the same way, ze." Marisa then hugged Mima, who blushed a little, then fell unconscious.

On a hill, overlooking the now ruined city of Osaka was a group of people in a small house, filled with spying equipment. A car pulled up, and a 1337 agent, with bloody red eyes and the Auditor's flames spewing from his back, and a dead tone of skin on his person. The house itself was populated by ATP agents, saluting at the man who came in.

"Why did you ask me here?" he asked.

"Auditor, sir, Osaka, and the Neo-Yakuza base have been destroyed." the ATP agent in front said.

"The Neo-Yakuza dealt with?" the Auditor asked.

"Yes sir, it seems a group of characters attacked the base heavily." the ATP responded.

"And.... the clown?" he said with a shiver.

"We can not find him." the ATP said.

"Good. Mop up any stragglers and clean up this mess of a city. We're claiming it for the AAHW." The Auditor said with finality.

"Yes sir!" all the ATP agents said at once, the Auditor leaving.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Then I guess I'll be going there sometime.", John said to Yukari.

All of a sudden, John heard screaming. John reached the scorce of the noise, a room. Still being in a battle-ready mindset, John quickly opened the door and drew his pistol.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Darker side of the world... What could it mean?" Yuuka thought whilest taking a bath. "That clown... Might have something to do with it."
        Yuka didn't notice a small glass piece stuck on her skirt until now. Yuuka reached from the bathtub to grab the glass piece, and began to examine it.
        "There's sometthing written here..." Yuuka muttered, and proceeded to read the text, written so small it was almost invisible.
        "I will die soon, without having anyone to transfer my knowledge and my wisdom over to the next generation..." Yuuka read, flipping to the back sid of the glass. It read: "Stein108."
        "Stein108? What could this mean?"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John swept his gaze around the room. The only person there was Yumeko. John put his pistol away and spoke.

"What was all the screaming for?", John said in slight confusion.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Seeing John, Yumeko blushed again.
            "Yuuka made fun of meeeee" Yumeko sniffed. "Go beat her up for me."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Transcendence". As Aqua said the words a big anti-gravity field formed around the building. Everyone inside of the building except Aqua was thrown out.
              At the same time the sound of bombs could be heard. Aqua quickly got her Keyblade glider and flew trough the gateway into the Lanes Between.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John looked at Yumeko.

"I'm not going to beat someone when they're in the bathroom. The last thing I need is to get into trouble for "peeping". What did she say anyway?"
                sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

The ground begin to shake, then a gateway opened and Aqua on her Keyblade Glider flew out. After transforming the Keyblade glider back she took of her armor.
                  "Did everyone make it back safe?"
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"She said I-" Yumeko started, and then closed her mouth quickly, blushing uncontrollably. "Gotta go!"
                    Yumeko stormed through the hallway into her room.

Zero's Chamber

"Zero!" Nitori, released from the hospital, rushed to Zero's chamber. After seeing Zero, Nitori rushed to him and tightly hugged him out of joy and relief. "I'm so sorry!"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Tricky's body lied in the middle of nowhere,until suddenly, sparks of electricity came from it.
                      "NO, INVALID, CLOWN CANNOT DIE, RE-ENGAGE, CORRECTION, Reboot.useSeed[sRAND]." Tricky's body sprung to life, jittering more than ever. He pulls another mask out of nowhere, putting on his face, causing the jittering to go down. A building came crahsing down from the sky, and Tricky went into it, going through another door, and appearing in Makai.

(DUN DUN DUN)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John watched as Yumeko ran out of the room.

(Is it about that crush thing? Bah! I'll figure it out soon enough. I'll just wait for Yuuka, so then she can give me answers.)

John patiently waited for Yuuka to finish bathing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Zero's Chamber

Having Nitori brings back more memories of Iris, though this time they are pleasant ones. He pats her on the head and smiles. "It's okay. You didn't do anything wrong Nitori." He said in a calming tone. "You shouldn't blame yourself. It was mostly my fault. Seeing your face in combat just reminded me of... someone..." Said Zero as he closes his eyes. "It's all fine now though. I also see that you have recovered."

Comment

I was the first to wake up. I felt like heaven, and I do in fact know what heaven feels like.

I walked around the house and found Deimos on a giant... what did he call them... computers! He was on a computer doing something. I walked up behind him.

"Good morning. What are you doing?"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Researching. You slept for the entire day, you know." Deimos said, smoking a cigarette.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

After some time has passed Axl sits up in the back of the truck. "So what were those guys after?" Asked Axl as he looked at Hank.

Comment

Working...
                                X