X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honolulu, Hawaii

"NO, YOU STUPID B*TCH!", Isaac yelled at Iku.

Isaac flew towards Dante and smashed into him, knocking Nitori out of his hands.

(Damn. I'm in deep sh*t now.)
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach

The smoke had cleared and Dante is seen laying amongst the rubble. His left arm broken, as well as most of his ribs. Dante's blood coming in contact with the Rebellion causes it to let out a loud roar as Dante slowly comes to a stand, his expression showing he is no longer playing games. He spits out some of the blood in his mouth. Bending down he slowly picks up the Rebellion. "You know... that really freaking hurt!" Said Dante as he looks at the Rebellion, then to his opponents. His demonic aura becoming so intense that it is distorting the air around him. "I thought I wouldn't have to resort to this..." Said Dante as he lets out a extremely loud roar. His body changing almost instantly into a more demonic form.

"Now you've really crossed the line!" He yelled as he looks at Iku. He then turns to Isaac and flies right at him with the Rebellion in hand.
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Waikiki Beach

Isaac flies out of the way of Dante's sword, then fires his Stasis Module at him.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach

Dante lands behind Isaac and looks at him, all of a sudden his movements have become slower. He then draws Ebony and Ivory again and begins firing, his aim is hindered due to the stasis blast that hit him.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Waikiki Beach

Hovering in the air, Isaac dodges the slowed bullets, then fires another spike into Dante, activating it's second function again.
            sigpic

Comment

(In Devil Trigger his speed, is doubled as well as his regenerative abilities. He is also slightly stronger in his Devil Trigger form so he will prove an even greater challenge for the group.)

Waikiki Beach

The stasis wears off shortly after his shots missed Isaac. Before he could stop the spike flying towards him he feels the spike pierce his chest, before exploding again. Thanks to Devil Trigger he was able to survive the shock, but the explosion dazed him. As the smoke clears he shakes his head to come to his senses. He shoots Isaac an glare as he puts away Ebony and Ivory and draws the Rebellion again. "Fighting a devil is not a smart move you know!" Said Dante as he flies towards Isaac again, this time his body coursing with electricity.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Oh my, people are running rampant." Iku scratched her head, and called through the radio to Mima. "Mima-sama, I may need your help..."

An African-American student with curly black hair came into Iku's vision, giving her an idea. "Yu know what, call that off."
                "Requesting Phantasm Mode access!" Iku smiled as she drew a... Record plate?
                "Permission granted" was written on the air.
                "Disco Sign - Electric Dragon Night Fever!" Iku declared happily. From the sky, a giant disco ball descended as a funky disco music began to play.

(Explained:
                Spawned from Yukari, Murasa, and my boredom and tiredness, Disco Sign - Eletric Dragon Night Fever is Iku's SILLY Phantasm Mode card, that affects evetyone within the area, causing them to undergo a boogie fever, therefore calming them down.)
                {Please excuse us, Wriggle and I needed to sleep.}
                [■_■ Captain agrees.]
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Waikiki Beach

"Fighting a devil is not a smart move you know!"

"Then come get me, pretty boy, let me rearrange your face!",Isaac defiantly yelled at Dante.

Isaac flew upwards, avoiding Dante's lunge. Isaac pulls out his Plasma cutter, aims it at Dante's knee, then fires.

All of a sudden, A disco ball comes out of nowhere.

"What the hell!?"
                  sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach

Dante quickly flies into the air avoiding the attack. Dante then lands on the ground and looks at Isaac. "Some gun you got there, but my Ebony and Ivory beats it any day." Said Dante as he stops his attack as he sees the large disco ball in the air. He looks at it curiously and begins tapping his foot to the music. Reverting to his normal form he continues to tap his foot to the music. "You know... I forgot why I was so worked up..." He said as he continues to tap his foot to the music.

Comment

Waikiki Beach

Isaac starts laughing a little, losing all seriousness.

"He hehe he heh heh, I don't know what happened. I was mad at one point, now I'm not. I must be high! That girl made me high!", Isaac laughed out as he pointed at the girl flying above.
                      Last edited by S121; 06-01-2013, 03:55 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach

In the meanwhile Xehanort have gotten to the beach and is watching from a safe distance.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Somewhere in Hawaii

Suddenly, the disco ball was shattered from a hail of bullets. It was the Auditor, wielding a M14, which then dissipated into shadow.

"Which one of you disturbed my vacation?" The Auditor said, clearly pissed. The ATP agents at his side turned the safety off of their weapons.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Waikiki Beach

Isaac quickly snapped out of it, looking at the Auditor.

"Well, that guy attacked us, so blame him.", Isaac said while pointing at Dante.
                            sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Hawaii

The Auditor glared at Dante before sighing.

"You're lucky you caught me in a good mood today. Otherwise I would kick you off of my island. Or worse." the Auditor chuckled. "Keep your fighting at bay, and we won't have any problems."

(And yes, the Auditor does own Honolulu. It's the only reason he's vacationing there instead of elsewhere.)
                              Last edited by Koishi; 06-01-2013, 12:26 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Youkai Mountain

After meditating her ideas, Renamon speaked "Well then, what is the plan?"
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X