X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shinki's Palace

John overcharged his shields to their maximum setting. John now had 4 shields total.

(Right. Let's kill this clown...)

John began shooting at the hostiles exiting the buildings.
    Last edited by S121; 05-23-2013, 11:24 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Who's causing all the ruckus in my court?" Shinki said with an authoritative voice of the gods.
      "A clown by the name of Tricky. He's still around here." Yuuka replied.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki´s palace courtyard

Kyubimon went outside and saw the many soldiers appearing from the warped building

"Oh you won´t" the fox growled as she felt a sudden charge of her energy ("We got your back, just keep going") Nera´s voice was heard in her mind as also Mara´s ("Yeah, just do all the destruction you can, I want to see how it goes")

Kyubimon chuckled at the voices and howled a high-pitched sound summoning spirits to fight the many soldiers as she also attacked with a dragon wheel
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

The agents were killed quickly by John's shooting, and Tricky left a note on the entrance to the tower reading "Catch me if you can, sucka!" -T

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Hmm, the damage is reversible, so that's fine." Shinki said, examining the damage done. "But when he comes back, I wouldn't show any mercy."
            "Milady, will you not chase that clown?" Yumeko asked Shinki right beside her.
            "No." Shinki said. "It's just a frivolous behavior. Just prevent those hostiles from reaching the core of the palace, and it's fine."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John read the note, then began planning a method of attack.

(Why don't I simply bring down the building? It'll kill everyone inside. I won't even have to use any ammo.)

John began punching the outer walls, slowly tearing them away.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Suddenly, a train burst through the tower, plowing through the palace and continued going through solid rock, bursting out on the other end at Nevada, still going as train tracks formed in front of the train. Tricky was in the front, wearing a conductor's hat.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John stood on the tracks, daring Tricky to try and run him over.
                  sigpic

Comment

Get ready for some copyright infringement

"Well, looks like Komachi's gonna have a fun time when she wakes up."

Otori sat down on the couch and grabbed a remote. He pressed the power button and the TV turned on. "Let's see what good on TV."

Otori pressed some buttons on the remote and the TV just kept changing scenes.

"Spongebob? No. Phineas and Ferb? Not into it. Probably later. Family Guy? Nah. Let's see... Journey 2, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Meet the Fockers, Hunger Games... Ooh, they still play this? I love Bleach."

The scenes stopped changing. It revealed a man with orange hair with a rather big sword fighting this... bat-human hybrid, I guess. The guy with the orange hair was losing. "Hey, Otori, is the guy with the orange hair the villain?"

"Ha ha, no way. That's Ichigo Kurosaki. He's the heroine of the entire series, actually. He's losing right now, but watch..."

Suddenly, the bat-human hybrid shot Ichigo through the heart with a green blast of energy. A girl at the bottom was screaming his name loudly. I didn't understand any of this/

"But... why did the heroine die? I thought-"

"Now, now, Shikieiki. I take it you don't read many comic books or manga, do you?"

"And end up as lazy as Komachi? Do not mock me."

"Well, either way, I haven't seen this episode yet, so I can't really provide any useful predictions for you. You're just going to have to wait for the commercials to end and resume the show."

"Wait, they even try to sell things on a TV? How do they do it?..."

"Hey, it's back on." I watched on.

The heroine lay dead on the scene. Shortly afterwards, the heroine then turned into some kind of demon. It reminded me of some one else who turns into a demon. Some one like...

"Keine." I whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing. That scene reminded me of someone I know..."

The demonized heroine proceeded to fight the bat man. This time, the heroine was beating on the bat man as if it were mere child's play. The show ended.

"Wasn't that great?"

"Uhh... This show... seems a bit brutal..."

"Yea. It's an action show. You will see a lot of fighting in those types of shows."

Even though I don't like to see people harm eachother, I have to say...

...that wasn't half bad.
                    Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-23-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"I've had enough." Shinki's vein popped in anger as a train appeared in her castle. "Stand back, all of you, and help fix the rubble at the end."
                      "God Sign - Kami Drive" Shinki declared, distorting the very space and time around her, and zapped through the train in such speed that a hole through space opened where the train should've been at, warping to Nevada.

Shinki battle theme.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki´s Palace

Adrenaline at max, Kyubimon was at complete predator mode as she saw the oncoming train.

The ninetailed fox ran towards it as her digivice glowed even more transforming her into Taomon, the fox-miko used her brush as a blade with the star talisman,and entered the gap that Shinki created following her to whatever place they were going

"You may be a goddess, but even the gods need help" Taomon said ready for battle
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

All of a sudden, the train disappeared.

(Well, so mutch for my plan...)
                          sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The train reformed as Shinki entered and Tricky's train went off a cliff, train tracks letting it be able to go onto the other side. A large mounted gatling gun appeared on top of the train, a ATP agent operating it, firing a stream of bullets at Shinki. Tricky tooted the horn of the train, smoke bellowing out.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Seeing the projectiles, Taomon used the spell talisman, forming a yin yang sphere around both her and Shinki

"Im sick of these kind of beings, just destroying everything and enjoying it" the fox-miko said holding the shield

Spoiler:

Comment

Nevada

The train flew, leaving John with one option. He pulled out the anti air missile launcher, and fired at the train.
                                Last edited by S121; 05-24-2013, 12:02 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X