X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'd bet you can. I'll leave the grunts to you. It's pretty obvious that I can't handle a MAG. Shiki here, though, she might be able to handle something like that."

"Now now, Otori. How hard is a human?"

"Umm..."

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"There may be variances in the time it takes, but no one I say can keep up that balance forever. Even if it takes a million years for them to tip.
      It will happen eventually"

With those words, the darkness that made up the image of Ansem was sucked back into John.
      Last edited by Katrix; 06-27-2013, 09:15 PM.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John looked at where Ansem used to be.

(That's where you are wrong. I will find equilibrium, I will find the balance between the two.), John thought to himself.
        Last edited by S121; 06-27-2013, 09:03 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"Look here." Wriggle called a lavender-haired Youkai over. "Praying Mantis. The stings are on their hands, allowing them to use them like swords. If I get swords, I think I can imitate their moves to make a deadly technique."
          "I found a way to make my coldness stronger from refridgerator." The lavender-haired Youkai nodded. "Want to give it a go?"
          "Spar? I'm always ready."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"The real question is how hard a MAG Agent is." Sanford commented.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Humans are quite fragile here on Earth, how hard could it be?"

"That's the thing, we may be in Nevada, but this is a different world."

"So they are harder?"

"Well, I can't tell. But the MAG's here... they're kinda..."

Engi-con; Huey

"Oh, we have a hacker! Better be careful around her! Anything else you want to say? If not, then feel free to come up here to give out a few final words."

Why is he allowing this, I thought to myself.

In the Air; Snake

"I say we go to China."

Volgin looked at me.

"Why should we go to China, Snake?"

"You should know this. I looked around and based on reconnaissance, we are in the future. For all we know, technology has enhanced ten fold. We might be able to do something there."

"... Very well then. Anyone else?"
              Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-27-2013, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Like tanks." Hank finished for Otori.

"They are highly durable. I had to rip out one's brain to kill it once." Christoff commented.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Engi-Con

"My fifth and last drone." The blue-haired girl drew a small razor, and cut her arm. "Let's say you sustain an injury like this."
                  A small drone appeared from the backpack and began spraying an unknown ointment.
                  "Meet ABEL, support drone. ABEL itself can patch up cuts, ease bruises, and even carry medications. If attached to EVE, you can perform surgeries on-the-go."
                  "Now, a question." The blue-haired girl asked. "What do you think will happen when you assemble all five together?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

After what had just happened, John walked back inside.

He sat down on one of the cushions in the dining room and just sat there, not moving at all.

(They have to be stopped, Ansem has to be stopped, even if it means fraying my own mind.)

John continued to sit there, mourning the loss of Aqua.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hawaii
                      ________

X and Alia had went to Room 506 like John said. Though when they knocked no one answered.

"Looks like their not home." Said X as he turns to Alia.

"I remember the people Zero were with when he got here said they were attending the Engineering Convention. Maybe we can catch them there." Responded Alia as X just nods, they then start making their way to the Engi-Con

Volcano
                      _________

Axl looked down at the ground far below. When he saw the volcano he tensed up a bit, but he took a deep breath and was fine. "So what exactly do we do?"

Comment

Engi-con, Hawaii; Huey

"I dunno, you get a megazord?"

The announcer silently chuckled to himself.

Volcano, Hawaii; Yuyuko

I landed.

"Well, we shovel, of course."

I picked up a scoop. My, it was heavy. Once I was done, I aimlessly tossed it aside.

"Well, it certainly is quite a strange feeling, picking up a half solidified liquid. Who knows? We might come back for roasting!"

Somewhere in Nevada; Otori

"I meant giants, but thanks."

"Giants?"

"You'll see. So what's the plan?"
                        Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-27-2013, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

Renamon had mmany feelings at the moment, anger to Ansem who easily murdered a kid and killed Aqua, loss because she lost Aqua, a good friend and ally, and guilt for not being able to rescue her when they went to that wretched realm.

But the biggest feeling was exhaustion, she just fell on her knees and looked at the sky "We tried to rescue her, but we brought a monster thatlooked like her" she said

"We did what we could, don´t let it overcome you Rena, its now on the past" Nera said hugging the fox from behind

"I know, I know we can only keep moving forward, lets go, we got things to do" the vixen got up and they went to the house
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John put his elbow on the table, rested his head on his hand, and closed his eyes.

(We have to stop them. I should send a HAVOK nuke to the Organization's front door. That should stop them. They have done so much damage, and for what? To combine worlds? They say that they are trying to create balance, but it's merely a lie... First thing's first, I'm going to get rid of Ansem, then I'll move on to the Organization. If that thing is not actually Aqua, the we'll have to kill it. I'll have to tell Renamon, so then she won't get angry at a sudden outburst.)
                            Last edited by S121; 06-27-2013, 11:56 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

"This happens." The blue-haired girl said as she pressed a button on EVE that marked FUSE.
                              The end result? This:

sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Volcano
                                _______

Axl grabbed a nearby shovel and shoved it into some lava. "Let's just hope that we don't get roasted first!" Said Axl with a loud laugh. However he still keeps getting that same dull pain in the back of his head, but he doesn't mind it at all. Instead he keeps on shoveling. "Well... this isn't so bad. Well actually I can't say much as how I have actually been inside a base that was built inside a volcano." Said Axl as he keeps remembering his mission to take out Burn Rooster, and how he almost became liquid Reploid.

Every time he remembers Burn Rooster he gets that same pain in the back of his head. In fact every time he remembers his fight with any of the other mavericks that attacked during the incident with the Jakob Elevator he gets the same dull pain. As though something is grabbing his head, and squeezing tightly.

Comment

Working...
                                X