X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari´s resort

Nera quickly gathered the duo "Careful, he is planning something" she warned the spartan and the fox
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John's light beam was now ready.

John blasted at the darkness around the boy and began to quickly destroy it.

He was careful not to damage the boy, but he was also trying to intimidate the boy.

"Power does not always guarantee victory.", John said.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Grateful, hm". The bot then launched himself at John, clouded in all the darkness.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

John saw the boy coming towards him.

Reacting quickly, John made a shield of darkness and solidified it, ready for the kid to crash into it.

If that didn't work, John was ready for "Plan B".
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Oh you won´t! The fox sent a barrage of diamond storm towards the kid
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s resort

The darkness simply went right trough the shield John just summoned.
              When he was inside he began suffocating John with darkness.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

John saw that the child was trying to suffocate him, but he was protected with a pressure sealed suit and an energy shield.

(Sorry kid, but you asked for it.)

John then decided to use "Plan B".

John reached his hand into the darkness and yanked the boy out.

From there, John gathered light into his hand and shined it into the darkness, making more and more of it disappear.
                Last edited by S121; 06-27-2013, 07:11 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Within the Voile library lies a single computer. An antique one at that, with large, bulky monitor with small screen, and a thick, large tower. For so long have Koakuma and Cirno, avid users of the computer, asked Patchouli to replace this computer, and for so long have Patchouli denied the offer, saying: "Why use a computer when you can just read a book to find the exact information you need?"

"Miss Patchouli, here's the copy of pages 17 to 20 of the manuscript, translated." Koakuma, a devil with small red wings and blood-red hair, presented Patchouli with a stack of paper.
                  "Thank you. I'll read through it." Patchouli nodded, and Koakuma dismissed herself to translate and type up more of the manuscript to be able to understand about the Devourers better.

"...this is..." Patchouli's gaze hardened on a single sentence.

Every soul they steal, every corpse they gather, every spirit they imprison, will become one of them, upon infinity.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

A truck stopped behind a hill, beyond lied three buildings, the middle building surrounded by a shield of sorts. Christoff and Hank came out of the front seats, opening the back, where the rest of the group was.

"We're here." Christoff said coldly.

"Well good. Shall we review the plan?" Deimos asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"No, you will not defeat me". With the last of the darkness the boy had he made it all explode, resulting in him destroying his own body.

Darkness then began to seep out of John, forming a faint image of Ansem. "So sad, the cost of yielding to the darkness"
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

John quickly got back up and punched at the image of Ansem with the light still in his hand.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

The scene horryfied the fox "You.. why did you kill that boy?" she said ready to attack him

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

The hand went right trough Ansem. He wasn't really there. It was just an image.
                            "You say that I killed that boy. I did not. He made his own choices."
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

John's fist passed through the image.

"If I can't fight you physically, then I'll burn you out of my body.", John said to Ansem.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"What have you done with Aqua? I knew she had something odd and now you are trying to get John" the fox faced ansem

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X