X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo

"I'm gonna toughen you up, boy." Yuugi dropped Guts Man to the ground after finishing her sake from the dish. "A robot like you shouldn't have any problem with my Training from Hell."

"Haha, not bad!" Cirno was iced up and ready to go. "But watch this! Frost and Fire - Arctic Flare!"

A fireball began melting the ice statue of Frost Man. However, one could notice that the fireball was, first of all, blue, and not hot at all - but freezing to the touch.

"I learned this from that Yakitori stand lady!" Cirno smirked. "Not so regal anymore, are ya?"

"Wha-" Nitori blushed and covered her face. "Are... are you confessing to me?"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

"NO NOT MAGNETS! THEY'LL CAUSE MY DRILLS TO EXPLODE!" He said as he covered his head out of fear.

Hard Man turned to Daniel and sighed. "Crash Man's hand's are actually drill bombs called the Crash Bomb. He can fire the Crash Bomb's at enemies like rockets. Magnets could cause them to explode... You should have seen it the last time when Magnet Man's helmet got stuck to Crash Man's hands... they both were in the repair shop for a week." Replied Hard Man as Crash Man can now be seen under the table shaking due to fear.

__________________________________________________ ___________

"Training from hell? Sounds like my kind of thing! I'm in!" Said Guts Man without hesitation. He feels like he found a true friend in Yuugi already. That or at least someone he can have a blast with.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Frost Man suddenly roared out of anger. "RRRRRRAAAAAAWWWWWWWR!!!! Puny fairy melt Frost Man's statue! I'll crush you! I'll make a Popsicle of you!!!" He yelled as he jumped towards Cirno at full force. However suddenly a ball of fire came out of nowhere and hit Frost Man in the face. Causing him to fall, and start rubbing his face in pain. "Whoa there buddy! This is a party! I can't allow ya to hit a girl!" Said a robot with a flame coming out of his head. The robot is none other than Fire Man.

"For I Fire Man the flame of justice shall prevent you from ruining this celebration over the Devourer's defeat!" He said in a heroic sounding tone. However just as Frost Man got done rubbing his face he looked at Fire Man and blew out the flame on his head. Causing Fire Man to freak out and run away.

__________________________________________________ ___

"What? No... no... It's just... I don't really have much friends. Aside from X, you, Isaac I don't have much people I can consider friends. Axl and Alia are more like co-workers than friends..." He said as he leaned back. A look of sadness came over his face. "Well there was her... but she's gone now..."
      Last edited by NeoFox; 10-29-2013, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Ancient City

"Ah. Might not want to do that then.", Daniel said.

Daniel then came up with another idea. It was slightly crazier, but it just might work.

"How about if you put tape on his drills? If not, then what about something sticky, like sap?", Daniel asked Hard Man and Crash Man.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Purgatory

"Personally, I would've punished you a quite a bit further. No offense though, you did sort of go on a mad power trip." The Higher Power said.

"I could've gotten a lot of test subjects from that..." GlaDOs mumbled.

The Inventory

"Goodnight to you too, Isaac." Koishi said, closing the door slowly, adjusting her pajamas, and falling asleep on the bed within seconds.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Inventory

Isaac nodded at Koishi as she closed the door and began to walk back to the entrance of The Inventory. As he walked back to the entrance, Isaac thought about the entire war, how despite the odds, they all actually managed to survive. Of course, Isaac did get saved twice by Koishi, but he thought that he did a decent job at helping against the Devourer's forces. It was definitely something Isaac was not prepared for, but he did the best he could. Next time something like that happened, Isaac would not be so helpless. Isaac would be ready next time.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Purgatory

Mundus sat back and yawned. "You dragged me all this way... for a pathetic card game?" He said as he sighed. "I should have stayed back in the Demon Realm..."
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Ancient City

"Time to show how strong I am!" Cirno laughed. "Absolute Zero!"

The stalactite from the ceiling began to fall as they crumbled under the frigid temperature. They actually began to threaten those below, including Frost Man and Cirno herself-

"Giga Flare!"

A massive fireball burned through the entirety of the stalactite icicles. Cirno and Frost Man must've felt the heat, but it wouldn't be enough to melt them.

"Cirno, you baka! You could've hurt people!" Utsuho in a frilly gothic dress growled. "You too, giant robot guy!"

sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

Frost Man plopped down at Utsuho and sighed. "I'm sorry bird lady... I got carried away..." Replied Frost Man as he looked at Cirno. "How about Frost Man and little fairy play in snow instead?" He said as Fire Man stopped panicking at the sight of Utsuho in a Gothic Dress.

As soon as he laid eyes on her the flame on his head had returned, even larger and hotter than before. In fact the flame on his head was blue.

"By the fire in my heart I have never seen a woman as lovely as you miss!" He said as he knelt down on one knee. Suddenly two red hands slid out from his arm cannon's. "May a humble robot like me kindly ask you for your name?" Said Fire Man in a rather... friendly tone.

Comment

Purgatory

"Don't be a bore." Duncan chuckled, his laugh rumbling the heavens above. "Join us for a round. If you still think it's a bore, you can go back home."

"Reiuji Utsuho..." Utsuho was taken aback at Fire Man's aggression. She covered her mouth with her hands in shock, which made her look more ladylike. "Pl... pleasure to meet you... sir."
                    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 10-30-2013, 12:00 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

Nera couldnīt help but notice the bird girlīs alluring dress and eyed her curves, but suddenly felt a bonk on her head "Ow.. whatīs that for?" she asked to the fox

"You may see, but thats it, besides.." the fox took the jackalīs waist to get them closer

"Here you got everything you need" the vixen said in a sweet and calm tone

Nera shivered with her partnerīs voice "You know im high in mood.. the people around would see us" she whispered getting closer

"So? we are celebrating serulean jackal, let them see" Renamon said as they kissed finally celebrating since the whole event started
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

If Fire Man could smile he would.

"Miss Reiuji you are like a ever burning flame! Your beauty knows no bounds! May I ask you if you would join me for a lovely night on the-" Said Fire Man as suddenly a small chunk of snow that Frost Man created had accidentally fallen onto his head. Putting out the flame on his head completely. As it did Fire Man's eyes went blank as he fell over. His body as stiff as a board.

"Sorry!" Frost Man said as he continued to play in the snow he made.

Comment

Ancient City

"Oh dear-" Utsuho gasped as the Fire Man fell stiff. She turned around to find the nonchalant Frost Man.

"How could you do that to your own teammate?" Utsuho summoned a hot fireball of Uranium burning and placed it on Fire Man's head.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

"Frost Man said he sorry! Frost Man can't help it!" He said as the vents on his body released chilling cold air again. This time it created snowy chunks to fall. "Frost Man make snow without meaning to!"

As soon as the flame was placed on Fire Man's head he sprung back to life.

"MAY THE FLAMES OF JUSTICE CONTINUE TO BURN!!!" He said as he completely forgot about what he was just doing.
                            Last edited by NeoFox; 10-30-2013, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Bamboo Forest of The Lost - Gensokyo

Now that Isaac had finally exited The Inventory, he was now free to fly. Isaac didn't have many hobbies other than modifying and creating gadgets, but if there was one he particularly liked, it was flying. Yes, it was incredibly dangerous, and he could end up killing himself if he ever hit something, but the danger took nothing away from it. Perhaps it was the same reason people enjoyed riding motorcycles. Either way, Isaac was ready to field test his thrusters once again.

After a couple minutes of altering his suit's gravity module, Isaac put his RIG back on and readied himself for ignition. If his modifications worked, then Isaac would now be able to fly at a maximum safe speed of Mach 10 instead of Mach 7. After using his holographic locator to find Old Hell's general direction, Isaac took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

"Here we go...", Isaac muttered to himself as he summoned up the courage to send himself off, faster than a bullet.

And with that, Isaac's helmet shifted and formed over his head and Isaac flew off.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

"I... I..." Nitori blushed even more. She then covered her face and ran away in embarrassment.

"Utsuho is looking especially fancy today." Rin observed. She only needed one eye to see the fiasco between her and Fire Man.

"She has learned to become more ladylike." Satori sadly replied.

"Are you okay, Satori-sama?" Rin asked. Satori looked back at the cat.

"I'm... I'm fine." Satori smiled weakly and lied.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X