X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dante places his hand on Komachi's stomach to help keep her afloat. That's when he hears Yuuka calling for Komachi and her friends. "I think your friend is calling for you."
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I jumped up.

"Your friend is calling you."

"Huh? Oh, that's Yuuka. She's a flower youkai. Don't touch her flowers."

I went back to the beach. I picked up my scythe.

"...hey. You wanna come with us for dinner? It's the least I can do for helping me out. And chances are that we use the same hotel anyways."

I turned towards Yuyuko.

"Come on, lady Yuyuko. Dinner."

"Okay!"

She got up and began walking. But then she stopped and noticed something.

"What is it, Yuyuko?"

"Oh, nothing. I found a bottle though. It has a message in it."

"Take it. Maybe it's important."
      Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-17-2013, 10:51 PM.

Comment

Beach, Hawaii

Dante smiles at Komachi and nods. "Sure why not? I haven't eaten anything to day anyways. I'll meet you in the lobby in ten, no twenty minutes?" Said Dante as he looks at Komachi.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort, Honolulu, Hawaii

As they were fighting, Renamon, Nera and Mara were resting below a palm tree

"I wonder what could happen if I do something like-" Mara send an ice pulse towards the water near John "this?" the ghost said with a mischevious smile

"Just know you are fighting a heavy and powerful soldier and a manipulative gap controller, donīt over do it" Renamon warned her as she was almost sleeping under the palmīs shade
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"You idiot!" Yukari growled as she got to her knees and hands, coughing out any water that went through her nose.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Anything preferred?" Yuuka asked. "I might either cook, or we can go out."
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-17-2013, 10:52 PM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Beach - Hawaii

Axl stretches as he hears Yuuka call out to them. He then stands up and begins looking for Yuyuko and the others.

Comment

Yukari's Resort, Hawaii

THe Auditor appeared next to the palm tree.

"Fighting them would likely end in your defeat, or death." The Auditor said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Cooked!" Yuyuko yelled. "I want fish! And sushi, and maybe a steak..."

Yuyuko then burst into tears.

"Lady Yuyuko, what's wrong?"

"I miss Youmu!!!!"

Comment

"You idiot!" Yukari growled as she got to her knees and hands, coughing out any water that went through her nose.

"I- I'm sorry...", John said as he put out his hand to help Yukari up.

(Damn it John! You nearly killed somebody again! You know that you can't exert yourself around people like that!)
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

After about an hour or two in the Inventory's arcade, Koishi decided to leave, and it was starting to get dark. She saw Yuyuko crying.

"Yuyu, what's wrong?" Koishi came up to her.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"I...miss..."

She then brightened up.

"Hey, I know! You can get Youmu for me!"

Comment

As John was pulling Yukari, a patch of ice formed behind the soldierīs feet "This will be so good" Mara said sitting on the sand

"Atleast we are at peace here, I hope it stays like this" Nera said almost sleeping close to Renamon "Even the weather is nice, isnīt it?"

"It is, lets just enjoy the present" the fox said holding the jackalīs paw
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

"You want Youmu? I can see if I can get her." Koishi said.

Comment

"Wait... there's a problem."

Comment

Hotel, Hawaii

Dante had ran into the hotel, and into the elevator. As soon as the door opened he hopped in and pushed the button for the fourth floor. When the door opened Dante quickly runs into his room and shuts the door behind him. After 10 minutes have passed Dante emerges his room in a new outfit.

"Ah time for dinner!" He said as he head towards the lobby.

Comment

Working...
                                X