X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myouren Temple

Isaac thought about the device he thought about before. He could always ask Winslow for the materials. With the right tools, Isaac could create a thought jammer in less than an hour, maybe 20-30 minutes. At this point in time, he was glad that he was a fast builder.

"Winslow, GlaDOS, can you get me nano-boards, Graphene nano-circuits, a frequency emitter, a super-powered nano-magnet, a nano-scale molecular bonder, power nodes, and a wristband, or anything else that might house a small thought jammer?", Isaac asked Winslow and GlaDOS.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Myouren Temple

"Give me a moment." GlaDOS then retracted, and about a minute later, a metal claw came through the portal carrying a large box.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Myouren Temple

"Ah, thank you.", Isaac said to GlaDOS as he grabbed the box and opened it.

Isaac quickly pulled out each piece and laid them on the wooden porch, mentally cataloging each piece and figuring out the best way to assemble them. After a couple minutes, Isaac had a blueprint in his mind. Thankfully for Isaac, the box also had a nano-scale precision laser. First, Isaac took the precision laser and cut the nano-chip down to the appropriate size. Next, Isaac took the molecular bonder and began to bond the Graphene nano-circuits to the board, remembering where he wanted to place the frequency emitter, nano-magnet, and the power nodes. Once all the circuits were in place, Isaac then began to bond component after component, quickly completing the circuits and finishing the machine's innards. Next was the exterior. Isaac took the wristband from inside of the box and opened it up. It seemed to be some kind of super-thin remote control with only one button, perfect for Isaac's design. After gutting out the wristband's electronics, Isaac then placed the thought jammer into the wristband and programmed the button to turn the device on and off. After sealing the wristband, Isaac then looked at the others and spoke.

"I'm done. Now to put it on her wrist.", Isaac said to GlaDOS and Winslow.

Testing the device out, Isaac placed the wristband next to Koishi and turned the device on. If it worked, then Koishi wouldn't even need to wear it for the device to work. She could simply keep it within a six-foot radius and it would work.

"Koishi, how are you feeling?", Isaac asked Koishi.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Myouren Temple

As the device turned on Koishi's mood seemed to change.

"T-the voices, they're gone." Koishi said, finally looking up at Isaac. "Thank you."

With that, Koishi seemingly fell over on the ground, but was caught by GlaDOS's claw.

"She needs rest, her sanity was probably pushed to or possibly beyond it's limits." GlaDOS pulling Koishi up through the portal.

"I'll settle a room for her here in the Inventory." GlaDOS explained, looking over to Winslow. "If that's fine with you."

"It is fine, besides, I like her being around, gives the Inventory a little more life than usual." Winslow said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Myouren Temple

Isaac let out a sigh of relief and looked over to Winslow.

"If she wakes up before I arrive, can you tell her that I'll be there soon? I do have an obligation to go to the funeral and pay my respects. I still need to tell her about what the device can and can't do.", Isaac said to Winslow.
            sigpic

Comment

Myouren Temple

"That would be most fine, sir. Now, if you'll excuse me, I do have some business to attend to." Winslow opened up another portal on the wall and jumped thorugh, the sounds of him saying "Tally ho" hearable as he entered and the portals closed.

Comment

Myouren Temple

Once all was said and done, Isaac looked over at Byakuren and spoke.

"Well, it seems Koishi is in good hands. Let's go to the funeral.", Isaac said to Byakuren in a tired tone as he began to follow her.
                sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

X, Zero, Alia, even Dr. Light, Dr. Wily, and the original Mega Man were all celebrating a bit when they heard the announcement that the funeral was about to begin.

"I suppose it's about time to go to the funeral..." Said X in a somewhat saddened tone.

Zero and Alia simply look at each other as they nod and follow X. Everyone else following shortly behind them.

Comment

Gensokyo

The Borealis, it's crew, along with the Yumemi's Hypervessel settled down near the Funeral site. They all stepped out for the Funeral, most of them with depressed faces, aside from those who didn't how their faces.

"What a day it is." Mima said. "Death, destruction, and not a single bill to pay for damages."

Comment

Human Village - Gensokyo

Once John was done talking to Miko and recieved his super Biofoam back, he then walked to th funeral.

As John walked over to the funeral, John saw X, Zero, Alia, Dr. Light, Dr. Wily, and Mega Man going to the same destination.

"I'm glad to see you guys are alright.", John said in a slightly emotionless, but calm tone.

John's face could be seen. It had cuts, scratches, blood and dirt on it. John's leg was still covered by a Darkness shell, but anyone could tell that he had to be seriously injured to need an entire leg-sized shell.
                      Last edited by S121; 10-27-2013, 03:21 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

((Axl isn't really with the group remember? He is kind of with Yuyuko wherever she is.))
                        Human Village - Gesnokyo

X turned to John and smiled in a calm tone. "Same here." He said as he was taken back by John's face. However he did know that John's face is that way because of all that happened lately.

X, and Zero's armor was also showing signs of damage. There were dents and scratches on X and Zero's armor. Heck there were even a few holes in Zero's armor as well. However they were still standing and fully functional.

Shortly after the little exchange between John and X all the Robot Masters except a few had arrived.

The ones that were missing were Hornet Man, Nitro Man, Bubble Man, Charge Man, Skull Man, Sword Man, Ground Man, Ice Man, and Elec Man weren't there. They had all died while fighting. Some of the Robot Masters were in tears due to the loss of their brethren. Bass was also surprisingly absent from the group as well...

Meanwhile somewhere outside the Human Village

Bass was in a clearing in the forest outside of the Human Village. Tears were surprisingly streaming down his face as he held a heavily damaged Treble in his hands.

"Just hang in there Treble... We'll get you fixed up!" He said as Treble just looked at him. Treble let out a small weak whimper. "Don't die Treble... DON'T YOU FREAKING DIE!!!" He yelled as he clenched Treble tightly in his arms.

Treble was the closest thing to a friend he ever had. Treble had put himself in the way of a powerful blast that would have destroyed Bass.

As Bass who was now in tears held Treble, his trusty companion quietly shuts down... the Integrated Circuit Chip had short circuited right then in there due to Treble's damage.

Bass remained in the clearing, mourning the loss of the one friend he truly ever had.

Comment

Human Village - Gesnokyo

John looked at the Robot Masters and could see that some were missing. It was depressing, to say the least. When John realized that Axl wasn't present among the Robot Masters, or with X and Zero, John became slightly worried.

"Is Axl.. okay?", John asked X in a slightly concerned tone.
                          sigpic

Comment

Human Village - Gensokyo

"Axl's fine. He just left to go look for Yuyuko after we crash landed. That was the first thing on his mind practically." Said Zero as he walks off further into the Human Village.

"Surprisingly Axl had suffered the least amount of damage between the three of us." Said X, referring to how Axl had less damage than X and Zero combined.

Comment

Human Village - Gensokyo

"Well for me, there's my face because I removed my helmet and was attacked by HM, then there's my leg because of my fight against some guy named Lucifer, or Sebastian.", John said to X, explaining why he was in such poor condition.

This time, John's tone changed from calm to serious, solemn tone, reflecting the question he was about to ask.

"Who did we lose?", John asked X.

John knew it was a sensitive question, but John had to know.
                              sigpic

Comment

Human Village - Gensokyo

"Well we lost Aya..." Replied X as Mega Man interrupts. "We also lost several Robot Masters... and Bass isn't anywhere to be seen." Said Mega Man as he kindly excuses himself right after he just interrupted.

Comment

Working...
                                X