X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Sounds like shit. But hey... We're all a little insane, some more than others, and wrath just batshit nuts."

They reached the bar.

"Well... That was fun... I guess," Lujuria said with a laugh.

Comment

Ancient City

"Aside from getting coated in snake spit, I guess so. You also know about your past too.", Isaac said to Lujuria as he exited the snake.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Chireiden

Satori entered the darkness to do as she said, leaving John alone in the chamber.

Higan

"Oh it's you guys." Yuuka greeted the Ten Kings like old acquaintances. "Wait, why is Shikieiki in the accused stand? And why is the court all messed up? It looks as if a jet plane went through here."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion´s basement

Renamon and Nera kept walking down while trying to find the dragon girl

"You know.. Flandre just had 4 spheres.. " the jackal trailed off thinking of the possible outcomes

"That girl looked at Meiling like if it was her mother, im sure she tried to do the same thing like in the funeral, if not, we still can try with our method" the fox said gripping her digivice
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, as close to my past as I'll get, anyways."

She sat down on a stool.

"... In the end, we lost our loved ones... Except you were lucky enough not to kill yourself in the end."

King 4: all you need to know is that miss Yakumo was just here recently.

King 7: Please don't cause trouble for us as she did. I don't want to have to send you away like her.

King 3: This will be short, hopefully. Now then, miss Yamaxanadu is being tried for not only witnessing your revival, which as many know, is a tabuu, but not stopping it, as is her duty. What is your say in this?

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"...YAWN"

Meiling woke up from her usual siesta... wait, did she? Why does something feel odd? As if she was dead... and then she came back to life...

No... that can't happen. There is no resurrection unless through the regular cycle of life.

"Whatever." Meiling shrugged as she stood in the front of the mansion to do her job: gatekeeping.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Sakuya appeared by Meiling.

"That was quite a reckless move you pulled there. You had us worried. Honestly, how are you going to protect the young...er master if you end up dying? Honestly..."

She began walking away, but as she did, was a present on Meiling's lap.

"Welcome back, Meiling. I'm glad you and everyone else are alright."

Inside was a flower, a pack of ramen... And a pillow and blanket, soft as a sheep.

More rounds went by in purgatory. Some won, some lost, but no one out yet.

"... My, my. Looks like lusty found out. Oh well. It's not like she poses a threat... For now." Lucifer said as greed put down two cards, a 9 of hearts with Isaac on it and a 9 of diamonds with Lujuria on it.

Comment

Chireiden

John was now alone in the room as Satori left. It seemed a little strange to be alone in a colossal room like this. The only time he had been in a room as large as this was when he set foot in Forerunner structures. As John looked around the room, he glanced at his radar and saw something peculiar. On his radar was a dot far behind him. He could have sworn that he was alone, but it seemed that he was wrong. John turned around to face the source of the dot and let his eyes adjust to the darkness, finally seeing that the dot was Yukari.

"Yukari? What are you doing here? How did the trial go?", John asked in a curious tone as he took off his helmet and approached her.

Ancient City

"I wouldn't say I got off scot-free. I still have hallucinations and sometimes have episodes where I start mumbling things. That's why I try to maintain a much control over my mind as possible. The hallucinations don't bother me too much anymore, but it's still not pleasant.", Isaac said to Lujuria.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

Suddenly, Nera´s ears perked up "I just felt her" she said already running back upstairs

"Hang on Nera" Renamon said following her partner as they got into the hall and went outside

Soon the duo reached the gate and saw the red-haired youkai in her post "By arceus name.. Im glad you are fine" the jackal said relacing

"Good to have you back at the workd of the living Meiling"
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Purgatory

"You seem to have a habit of underestimating opponents." HP said, reclining back in his chair. "A habit that's going to get you killed one day."

"The marshmellow makes a point." GLaDOS said. "I underestimated the power of a deranged mute lunatic and the stupidest moron in existence and they were able to take me down... then the moron took over my facility, betrayed said lunatic, and put me in a potato." GLaDOs explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"Oh, Sakuya-san." Meiling greeted Sakuya. "Where is everyone? Patchouli-san, Koakuma, Ojou-sama, Flandre..."

Chireiden

"Oh, John..." Yukari shied away from John as he approached her. "The trial... it went fine... I think."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"In the end, we all lost something." Said Lujuria.

"Well, I am the embodiment of pride. It's my job. If I were to go full power, I could easily kill them all, same with you, HP. Don't tell me you've already shown your best."

"They're all in the Ancient city celebrating."said Sakuya.
                          Last edited by wonderweiss; 11-05-2013, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Chireiden

John was a little confused by Yukari's reaction to him approaching. Why would she recoil from him? It was very unlike her.

"Yukari? Is something wrong?", John asked Yukari as he got closer.

Ancient City

"Yea. Now it's just a matter of figuring out what to do next, once all is said and done. I guess one the party is over, I'll go home, maybe stay here and hang around the Kappa for a bit. They have some interesting technology.", Isaac said to Lujuria as he sat back on the bar stool.
                            Last edited by S121; 11-05-2013, 12:14 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Scarlet Devil Mansion

The fox put her hand on the youkai´s shoulder to relax her "They are fine, tired, but fine, I suggest you to see them if you feel like it, or we can take you to them if you need to" she said with a calm smile

Spoiler:

Comment

"Alright. Just make sure that when you sleep, you don't summon me by accident," she said jokingly with a wink. She then walked off... But quickly remembered...

"Shit, I'm homeless now..." She went off into the youkai mountain. She decided to lay there.

Comment

Working...
                                X