X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Yukari's Resort

"I-" Yukari couldn't make her mind up. "I was just contemplating about how to progress your training, that's all!"

This caused John to raise an eyebrow.

(Wait, she was getting all worked up over that?... Something doesn't quite add up...)

John knew that Yukari was lying, but based on her reaction, it was probably a personal matter.

"Uh, ok. I didn't know training me would be embarrassing though.", John said in a calm tone, despite his suspicions.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"As long as Isaac and Lt. Trelawney says yes..." Nitori said, then looked up at Isaac with deery eyes similar to thse of Puss in Boots in Shrek.

Isaac looked down to Nitori. It was almost as if her eyes were the largest feature on her head.

"It's not like I really had a problem with it anyway.", Isaac said after looking away from his friend's face.

But if you keep looking at me like that, you're going to give me diabetes.", Isaac joked.
    Last edited by S121; 06-19-2013, 09:07 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"We're here." Yukari unlocked the door and turned the lights on. Bright fluorescent light filled the resort. "You must be tired. I'll prepare the bed sheets."

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Alright, now I'm not going to get nagged again!" Murasa cheered.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"You must be tired. I'll prepare the bed sheets.", Yukari said.

"Okay.", John said as he walked over to the corner and sat down.

Honolulu, Hawaii

As they began walking towards the hotel, Isaac decided to ask Murasa a question.

"So, why were you trying to intimidate me earlier?", Isaac asked in a casual tone, curious of her reason.
        Last edited by S121; 06-19-2013, 10:28 PM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Beach, Hawaii

Renamon had a confused look "Why are you leaving tomorrow? is there any duty to be done over there?" she said

then the fox told to the ghost "Just remember that love is blind, it may go good, but it also can go wrong, just be ready for the posible outcomes Yuyuko, just be yourself"

The moment she finished that, Nera appeared with a basket of fruits "Oh hello there, may you join us in our little feast? this vixen doesn´t eat much, so I sometimes get too much food"" the jackal said petting the fox with her free paw
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Thank you, I would like some."

I took some bananas and gulped them all down within the next second.

"Huh. I must be feeling better. It must have been too soon for me to eat."

I looked out to the starry skies.

"... Youmu said that if I didn't return, it would jeopardize order in the netherworld."

Engi-con; Huey

Oh, geez, what am I doing? I'm sneaking into the building after hours? This is way beyond what I can handle. But I have to continue working on it. I must perfect it.

It might be a crazy idea, but seeing as how I am set free from my boundaries, I simply have to modify the Pupa. I am going to make it a complete AI, but this time, I won't make it hostile unless I command it to be. I can control the Pupa's weapons and what it targets itself at.

I just have to be cautious about not getting caught.
            Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-19-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Yukari constantly glanced at John and back at the teapot.

Now you're regretting.
              Yeah. Hard to admit it, but I wish I could get this feeling out of my chest.
              It's not too late.

"Your bed sheets are organized. You can get up there and sleep if you want." Yukari said.

Honolulu Hotel

"You just look like someone I could make fun of easily." Murasa laughed heartily as more people came to obtain Murasa's signature.
              "Just because Isaac looks like Morichika-san doesn't make him a laughingstock." Nitori chuckled.
              "Of course." Murasa sighed as the three made their way into the elevator."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Your bed sheets are organized. You can get up there and sleep if you want." Yukari said.

"Thank you.", John said as he looked at his armor.

"Yukari? I've got a favor to ask. Is it okay if you send me to my apartment? I need to grab my armor station. Without it, I can't repair my suit and run diagnostics.", John asked.

"I kinda.. broke it.", John added as he turned towards Yukari.

(Geez, John! The thing's designed to be indestructible and you broke the damn thing.)

Honolulu Hotel

"You just look like someone I could make fun of easily." Murasa laughed heartily as more people came to obtain Murasa's signature.
                "Just because Isaac looks like Morichika-san doesn't make him a laughingstock." Nitori chuckled.
                "Of course." Murasa sighed as the three made their way into the elevator."

"Who's Morichika?", Isaac asked.
                Last edited by S121; 06-19-2013, 10:56 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Beach, Hawaii

"So your pressence is needed to maintain the Netherworld in order? I thought your duty was to keep on track the bindings of the giant sakura tree" Renamon said confused

"Why don´t you send your swordwoman friend? she seems capable of taking care of it without any problem, you look more tired than many of the beings I have seen on these islands, why don´t you take one or two days to rest here?" Nera suggested
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I'll talk to Youmu about it later. Staying here would be amazing."

I got up.

"Thank you, Renamon. You truly are wise. I remember Yukari's resort being around here. We've been friends for as long as before I died. Maybe she will explain the outcome of things."

I flew off.

"Until the next time, Renamon! Oh, and here! Maybe you can make sense of this!"

I dropped the previously found bottle to the sand.

I found Yukari's resort. I dropped down to the door. I slammed the door open.

"Yukari, I need your help!"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Sure thing." Yukari gap'd into the distance. Moments later, John's armor station cluttered to the ground.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Sure thing." Yukari gap'd into the distance. Moments later, John's armor station cluttered to the ground.

"Ah, thank you.", John said as he lifted it up and put it in the corner.

He then loaded the armor plates into their respective storage compartments, put his under suit to the side and walked off to bed.

"Goodnight, Yukari. See you in the morning.", John said as he left the room.
                        sigpic

Comment

I walked around the resort. I whispered out her name.

"Yukari. Yukari, are you here?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Yeah... good night." Yukari mumbled as John entered the bedroom. Yukari just stood there, thinking to herself... she missed her chance.

"Yukari. Yukari, are you here?"
                            Is that Yuyuko?
                            "What brings you here?" Yukari asked.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Beach, Hawaii

Renamon took the note and read it along side with Nera

"By Arceus.. we must help her" Nera mumbled tightening her paw

"Its a letter from Aqua, she is in trouble, but Ansem the wise.. I have no clue of his whereabouts, but- Renamon pointed to the words "Realm of Darkness" "I know this place, John went inside it and I know who can help us to atleast get into that land" Renamon said

"Well then, guess we got a new adventure to do, I got word from Mara, she went to find her relatives, she got a lead of them" The jackal explained "Ok, I´ll wish her the best of lucks so she can find them" the fox said

The duo got up and ran towards Yukari´s place "Ready cerulean jackal?" "As ready as you golden fox"

Spoiler:

Comment

"I need to talk to you... John is asleep? We'd best speak outside."

I walked outside.

Comment

Working...
                                X