Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
      So was Heinrich approved? xD
      yisss
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Now if only more than three people will sign up and actuall participate without ditching after the first three posts. lel.ß

Comment

Yeah... I don't want to boggle myself with two RPs ^^;;
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

If you're gonna get boggled by this RP, I think that implies this would be a machinegun. I'm thinking of this RP as maybe a dozen posts a day with everyone. Slow, but thought out and detailed.

Comment

Character's Name Seki (note based off the Japanese word “Seiiki” meaning Sanctuary)

Sex: Female

Type: Soldier

Faction: Chaotic neutral

Magic: Fire Full on attack

Primary Weapon: Seki’s favorite weapon is a crimson katana with a black leather grip that has a red chain. When this chain is pulled the katana revs up like a chainsaw. The teath of the smaller blades rotate the sword at a high speed thrashing through trees in a single swing. (can be infused with fire magic to cut through even the hardest armor) ((She calls her weapon “Chainsaw-Sama”))

Secondary Weapon: None but she mite take one in the future

Other Equipment: An inconspicuous dirty rag doll with silver hair. It seems to hold sentimental value to Seki

History/personality: From a tender age Seki was always and odd child to sat the least. She spent the majority of her out in the woods of her home on the countryside , catching small incests and tearing off their wings and legs. She would pluck the pedels of a flower one by one and wait for it to die as if their slow deaths brought amusement too her. By the time she turned 12 Seki had been arrested at her school for attempting to murder one of her own classmates. Oddly enough the girl she tried to kill had been her best friend since the first grade and had done nothing too provoke her whatsovever. Seki was brought to a mental institution after she told the cops “Her doll told her to kill her best friend” She remains inside the institute to this day, however when she turned 16, one of the orderlies took gave Seki a Hive chip under the conditions of a birthday present. Telling Seki it was a form of treatment would have caused her to rebel against the chip. Before any real progress could have been made however the Hive had been hacked and Seki trapped in the chaos of her own mind. The chaos and borderline insanity enabled her to create many unique and destructive abilities as well as a logic defying weapon. (Chainsaw-Sama)

In the time she’s been traped inside Aeterna, Seki has become a notorious thief and accasionally murderer. Her troublesome ways have landed her in hot water with both sides of this war, however it’s apparent she only attackes and or robs people who enter her territory in the wilderness. Although she has a strong dislikeing of Tyruss's Legion (who are more thoroughly hunting her than the rebels) She will attack either side in this war. However it would be possible for one side or the other to pacify her and recruit her too their ranks.

Seki is very wild and impulsive. She loves to have fun. She feels emotions like any normal girl her age, however the only way she can express her emotions are by destroying, fighting ect. She was isolated in the institute but now looks at each battle as another chance to interact with a person. She plans on taking this new world for herself but is far too lazy to actually attempt it.

Appearance (Quick description or picture): Short white hair that goes too her shoulders, tan skin, blue eyes, stands about 4,11, has a red jacket with dark gray skulls and hearts drawn all over it. Black leather pants with silver chains painted on them which wrap around the entire length of her pants. Black leather boots,

Strengths: Seki is a very swift and strong attacker. She attacks without warning or hesitation in confusing unorthodox patterns. The way she fightis and uses her magic would be difficult for anyone who hasen’t already seen her style to fight against, giving her an edge against most newcomers.

Weaknesses: Seki fights with pure instinct like a peast, neglecting to defend and occasionally neglecting to even attempt dodging attacks. When in this mindset, She would rather take the damage and counter attack then avoid possible death.

(note) I’m a very casual rper. I don’t do it often and I quite when I’m bored. But this story sounds interesting so I’ll try my hand at it.
              Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 07-20-2013, 09:33 PM. Reason: changed story a bit (17 to 16)

Comment

ees good. Not a fan of the Easily Cutting Through Armor thing, but I suppose it's understandable. Hot Hurts.

Comment

well I mean, my guy's manipulatin gravity ffs xD pretty op in it's own sense.

Comment

well I mean, my guy's manipulatin gravity ffs xD pretty op in it's own sense.
                    Yeah, but you use it passively so it's k

Comment

who said I couldn't decide to troll another player by causing negative gravity and- i guess that's a bit past trolling.

Comment

who said I couldn't decide to troll another player by causing negative gravity and- i guess that's a bit past trolling.
                        I'd just have Phenom ultra-hyper-sonic speed and break you :V

Comment

I'll come up with some bullshit reason for using gravitational and density manipulation to cause vector reflections or smth. Idk. Animes come up with BS reasons. I can too. Hah.

Comment

So I just don't have to make a post every 10 minutes? ^^;
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

An RP SHOULDN'T be getting a post every 10 minutes. Proper RPs should be slow, but only as a result of posts being thoughtful, meaningful, and well written. It's more of an interactive story more than anything. You saw the kinds of posts I made on the other RP thread. Those are the kinds of posts that should be in a good RP. Granted, I do tend to write a bit on the long side, but regardless one sentence posts are definitely not what RPs should consist of. This isn't an IM chat. It's a forum.

Comment

Kinda hard to make long posts with an Android...
                                But I'm gonna try, even though I'll eat my words later ^^;

Character post coming up as soon as I have access to PC.
                                Oh, wait.

I solemnly swear that I will not post every 10 minutes or so.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X