Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna join again yay

Comment

I shall join and build Remi the most charismatic of statues!
      sigpic

Comment

Added you two to the list. Thank you for joining!

Comment

I'll join.

Comment

I'll participate for this one yes?

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

No. You may not enter. And don't you dare check out the list of contestants and find your name. >.>;

Comment

I'm JAIL_BOT and I'll be joining as a contestant.

Comment

I'm back, and I'll go for it again.
                  Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Not really interested in joining as a participant for the two months, but I'll be one of the judges for the July contest.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

As long as you know the criteria for how to judge then I'll allow it. If you have any questions regarding the judging process, feel free to ask me.

Comment

i think i'll stay out of this one
                        "Top of the mornin' ta ya bros" -Markiplier

Comment

Yeesh... Only one type of stone for the statue and no stairs/slabs either...
                          I'll enter. If there's one thing I love building (other than crappy faux medieval/RPG builds), it's gardens. Especially flower gardens.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

My example was if you chose cobblestone block. You are actually able to choose cobblestone stairs as your block, but in doing so you can't use cobblestone slabs, or the regular blocks. You'd only be able to use stairs. That is the challenge for this one in the statue.

Also, added you to the list.

Comment

@Cyros
                              Well, if you're a madman, you wouldn't use stairs as the only block in a statue. I'm sure that it's possible but it'd be really crazy.
                              That said, would it be possible to use only slabs? And in that case, how could you tell that the contestant only used slabs?
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I can easily use World Edit to see what blocks were used in a build.

Comment

Working...
                                X