X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Jesse

That is the Tinkers' Mod, and, after everything we have talked about it I would say... Nah.

@Katrix
    We were talking about a mod which would let you move Tile Entities from one place to another, so now I found some mods...

-Practicalities
    -JABBA

I do not know if you have found any mod that has an item to do that or so... But anyway, what do you say?

Another thing is that you said that Practicalities is too overpowered, but, what you need to get the stuff, makes it a very balanced mod indeed, so, what do you say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

@Nick

Think I said this already. The main reason I won't add practicalities is that it adds stuff we already have.

As for Jabba and dolly, you have the dislocation focus to do that.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Well, We don't have 60HP Damage dealing swords, and the best ones we have are ichor, so, if the problem is about the amount of resources you got to put into that, just check the recipe, also, it adds a way (expensive one) to farm the wither, and that is something extremely useful (and expensive) that you should also take into account.

Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

@Nick

I will NEVER add a block that let's you farm the wither in one block, it would just go so against the vision of this modpack. The issue isn't that you cab farm the wither, it's that you can do it with very little effort.

Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
            Hm, seems logical.

But indeed, the weaponry of the modpack ends with ichor, and is not that much the difference that it makes when it comes to dealt damage.

Comment

@Nick

It should end around there. We have a 10 damage, +%25 speed sword. Or you could get the ichor gemmed and use one if the three devastating modes.

Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Well, I still think that some stuff needs to be added, not particularly useful but at least that is something nice to work with (Like EnderTech), but anyway...

Comment

do we have ender IO?

Comment

@Jesse
                    as of RTY 2.0B3, there is no Ender IO

Comment

@Katrix

Seems that Mystcraft is broken...

We used a linking book that was set to a nether fortress and we ended up in the top of the nether.

I dunno if you know about it, if ii is a bug or something similar.

-Nick & Léon

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix
                        @S121

Only one that would work is Myths and Monsters. Problem lies in the amount of mobs, and their textures. Mods like those love to have to restraints on such things.

I think I'm just going to try to go with Fairies and other Touhou mobs. I do need suggestions for what types of mobs I should actually add. I currently have an Ice Fairy, and I'm thinking of doing a HellRaven too.
                        So are you saying that you can create entirely new mobs, everything made from scratch? 0_0

Also, if that's the case, are you accepting ideas for mobs?
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

@ S1

He's already made the vanilla mobs different. It's set to Hard and the mobs are approx. 50-75% tougher. And not in just simple "boost health and damage" kind of things either.

@ Katrix
                          I think listing the changes would be good or do we want it as a surprise? A very cruel surprise filled with death and agonizing pain?

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                            And not in just simple "boost health and damage" kind of things either.
                            @Cucoo

That's exactly what I did, although I won't give anything more specific for now. Let's just say that nighttime is terrifying, and that the essence of lycanites is still in.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

So it's a combination of altered vanilla mobs and custom ones?
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

In a nutshell

...first day is going to be a race against the clock for resources...

Oh and Katrix, the sentry guns of the portal mod, are they set to not attack players? They might be useful to help create a safe zone around bases.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X