Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are creepers supposed to spawn right on top of you? It seems that your beefed up mobs seem to spawn right next to me. It doesn't seem to happen all the time but it happens

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
      Are creepers supposed to spawn right on top of you? It seems that your beefed up mobs seem to spawn right next to me. It doesn't seem to happen all the time but it happens
      They're faster. A lot faster, but not all of the time.
      U prob just got unlucky. Creepers can also insta kill you if you're a bit too close (read: 5blocks with good armor on means ur ded b*tch).
      I've begged our Kay3 system to change that, but it put up a firewall. -.-

Ps. If that creeper broke the fence, then fix that ASAP plz. I did not spend about 30mins making that fence to have it be broken. After that, just stay inside the fence.
      Originally posted by Mogeko
      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
      Praise be to prosciutto.
      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Originally posted by 99465 View Post
        you should try to not misclick...
        Ever heard the saying: Expect the best; plan for the worst?
        Between lag, some random twitch, or some other unforeseen catastrophe that may befall the user....

Sh*t happens. And I definitely wanted to make sure plan B existed otherwise I wouldn't even touch the stuff.

But wait...
        So was this an actual feature or is this newly created stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by 99465 View Post
          Ps. If that creeper broke the fence, then fix that ASAP plz. I did not spend about 30mins making that fence to have it be broken. After that, just stay inside the fence.
          Yeah, about that, soonest I can get online is Friday, but I'll work on it. We're still going to outline the inner perimeter with paving stones of warding right?

Also, the creeper was single player

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
            But wait...
            So was this an actual feature or is this newly created stuff?
            Imbued fires are a part of Thaumic Tinkerer. They're a new part of Thaumcraft that was added in Thaumcraft version 4.2 (RTY 1 had Thaumcraft 4 aka 4.1).

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
            Yeah, about that, soonest I can get online is Friday, but I'll work on it. We're still going to outline the inner perimeter with paving stones of warding right?
            Oh right. Totally forgot about that. =P

Edit:
            Also, thinking back...
            Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
            Ever heard the saying: Expect the best; plan for the worst?
            Between lag, some random twitch, or some other unforeseen catastrophe that may befall the user....
            This kinda reminds me of the time I accidentally fired a masterspark at our tree in RTY 1.0... so aye, you got a point.
            Last edited by 99465; 03-11-2015, 08:32 AM.
            Praise be to prosciutto.
            Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

imbued fires where added in thaumcraft 4 and the fires a quite the far way in reserch so ya hav fun

Comment

Is it too late to become a part of the beta?

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

I would be please, but Satori has said throughout the days that there is no more need of beta testers, the only way is by helping the Modpack itself with textures and such, but, I would be very happy to have you as a tester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimitty View Post
                    Is it too late to become a part of the beta?
                    Let's just say IF you were added as a bèta tester, what would you start doing?
                    All of us testers have, so far, stayed at our own shared base and are each doing our own mods.
                    Dari's doing Thermal Expansion, Nuke's doing IC2, Nick's doing Botania and I'm busy with Thaumcraft and most of us are busy with the Gensokyo/questing stuff through combined efforts.
                    What would you bring to the party?
                    Last edited by 99465; 03-13-2015, 08:17 PM.
                    Praise be to prosciutto.
                    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

question: is there going to be the "semi anoying colect quests" (get 10,000 wood ect)?

Comment

Jesse
                        FOR THE NTH TIME do not double post, just edit the last post you made.

Anyway no problem buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by jessespy View Post
                          question: is there going to be the "semi anoying colect quests" (get 10,000 wood ect)?
                          I do believe gathering resources will be useful, tho I'm not gonna give specifics.
                          EDIT: (see? you can prevent multi posting with this~ ) I can say, from what I've seen so far (aka the whole questing book if Kaytree doesn't extend it later) that it won't be as tedious as 10,000 of the item(s).

Also, try and edit your posts so you don't multipost (You've done this multiple times now. I'm just saying this to help you, so you won't get possible nasty consequences from it).
                          When you look at the place where it says Reply (With Quote), you'll see that at your posts it'll say Edit Post:

If you want to quote someone in an edited post, just copy paste the quote into your post.
                          So please, edit your posts...
                          Last edited by 99465; 03-19-2015, 07:44 AM.
                          Praise be to prosciutto.
                          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

ok leon i was just asking if there was going to be quests like that or not thats all and sorry for dobble posting

edit: kinda like the quests you get as the side quests in ME^4 and agrairian skys where you need to colect a OBSEANE amount of 1 thing (octopulet compressed cobble for an egsample

edit: 1 octopulet compressed cobble = 9x9x9x9x9x9x9x9x9 cobble
                            Last edited by jessespy; 03-19-2015, 08:11 AM. Reason: forgot the add edit:

Comment

Ooh compressed cobble. I forgot, do they have explosion resistance? I need something that doesn't blow up besides obsidian.

Comment

Try reinforced stone, it's made to stop or at least hamper nuclear explosions.
                                Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 03-19-2015, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X