Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo

That sounds good to me.

What do you think Venturia thought when the plan backfired?

@Kristia

Check my previous post.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@s1
      When her Anankerisa plan backfired?
      Probably the same when the second Phoenix incident happened: "This is not as I intended..."

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I did read it utsuh, but I´m busy with a school project -_-;
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh, ok.

I was just making sure because I'm using a phone. I'll admit, it might sound like a stupid reason, but it's really hard trying to type messages on this tiny phone, so I worry that nobody will see my messages.

I've got wide fingertips, so when I press buttons, I press one, plus one or two. XD

Anyway, I wish you luck on your project. What is it about?
          Last edited by S121; 10-21-2014, 11:41 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

It´s about the difference as a cause of violence in general

in difference, we mean everything, race, gender, social class, etcetera, that would cause violence from verbal abuse to whole wars

So today I went to interview a psychology teacher (didn´t feel ok to interview my own doctor) and I´m sending the recording to one of my teammates.

Meanwhile I´m doing a presentation for Thursday while checking what I got on my notebook

All of that and continuing my story on the side

EDIT: And I will go to bed earlier than usual

School has been taking a toll on my mind and body, work has been easier ironically, mostly because I´m dealing with kids again (I finished the office part faster than expected) and the kids had this thing to know when the big people need them calm.

So I´m going to hit the couch with what I hope are good dreams, cya ^^
            Last edited by Kristia; 10-22-2014, 12:03 AM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You know, I wonder what it is about differences that causes one person to hate another person. From what I see, the logic is, "You're different, so I suddenly feel uncomfortable around you, feel threatened by you, and hate you." The logic doesn't make sense. Maybe it's a psychological thing? After all, it is human nature to organize and separate things into groups, due to our ability to recognize patterns. If that is the case, then why are only some people like that? Maybe it's cultural/based on the person's environment. After all, if you are taught as a child to hate a particular group of people, you will fall into that way of thinking. Perhaps they don't understand that group, so they feel threatened by that unknown variable. People have a natural fear of the unknown, at least in one form or another. You wouldn't walk around in a pitch black room, would you?

I guess when you really think about it, hatred is caused by both nature and nurture. Each one can factor into hating another group. It's a shame that people don't stop and use their minds, think, use logic, and realize one simple thing: "people are people." It's a surprisingly simple, yet apparently profound idea.

Speaking of which, I think there is a song by that same name, "people are people."

Anyway, how is the story coming along? (Maybe we should move this to General Discussion. )

@Cucoo

So how did Sol manipulate Ankansera. (Sorry for the horrible misspelling. Her name is confusing.)
              Last edited by S121; 10-22-2014, 12:40 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

@s1
                The spelling is easier when you look at the two names I derived it from
                Ananke, goddess of fate or inevitability. (the only reason I remember it is because it's so strange to try and pronounce.)
                And Eris, goddess of discord
                Otherwise just call her Anna, I'll know who you mean.

Well Anankerisa is still young and her nature tends towards "inevitable chaos"
                Easily trusting yet very manipulative...
                Sol might be somehow controlling her...
                ...the Blood Pendant.
                Ok This is a case of puppeteer controlling a puppeteer.
                Sort of like Tabuu and Master Hand in ssbb.
                Anankerisa has an item, The Blood Pendant...
                Through this one could control her.
                And what's more? It's an artifact of Heaven's Forge. Because Sol had access to the Manor as a Guardian...
                He could have accessed Heaven's Forge.
                There's three Blood Stones. One in the Pendant, another in Mercurius, and the third in Sol's possession.
                Now there would have to be a difference between them on who controls who...
                Maybe its a chain...
                Pendant controls Mercurius
                Sol's controls Pendant.
                But Sol's cannot control Mercurius.

Comment

@Cucoo

And Mercurius controls Sol's item?
                  sigpic

Comment

That would add an interesting twist to things...
                    But to simplify, its one way and doesn't loop back.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ahh, ok.

So, the Caeles killed off an entire universe and warped it to their liking. Wow...
                      No wonder Venturia didn't want the Prometheos to end up like her race. XD
                      sigpic

Comment

[OOC Board] Eternal Galaxy: Phoenix

Yea. But not really killed. More like... To use a metaphor...
                        If the Universe was the operating system of the computer of existence that's connected to the network of dimmensions....
                        They didn't just delete the OS.
                        They threw out the computer cause they didn't like how it was running and then built a new one that runs the OS called Heaven's Forge and took the cable that connected the old computer and plugged it into their new one.
                        At least they felt guilty enough to not wipe out our universe after they pretty much fucked it over with Nihiliods and the Void.
                        But thats just a technicality~
                        But heeeey
                        At least they kinda helped out the Venturians clean up their mess by giving them...
                        3 swords and a pocket watch
                        Oh and a little girl who can destroy and kill anything and turn the skeletal remains and/or the still living into puppets.
                        Oh and lets not forget that super computer that they left behind that can reset the e n t i r e galaxy... And that somehow wipes out everything on the planets...yet that still can't get rid of the galaxy's bug problem.

*drinks imaginary whiskey

Man that's underwhelming when I put it in funny blunt terms.

Comment

@Cucoo

Man, when you put it like that, the Caeles sound kind of dickish and kind of irresponsible. XD

Time to crank out the "Scumbag Caeles" memes.
                          Last edited by S121; 10-22-2014, 02:15 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yea and it makes me feel really sorry for Venturia.
                            I mean...out of an entire race... Only Venturia turns around and tries to fix it immediately.
                            ...the only time the Caeles as a whole redeem themselves slightly is when the Void is released again they do help the Venturians actively, albeit briefly. I mean they do have a bit of a major ego problem... But at least they do help by providing powerful items. Even if they're just 3 swords and a pocket watch.
                            ...3 swords that together can rend reality and a pocket watch with the ability to infinitely control space and time.

Comment

@Cucoo

So out of an entire race, she is the only person willing to look out for the little guy.

Somebody give that woman a medal.

I guess it's because she does not think of other races as inferior, right? If she is one of the only Caeles like that, then I wonder what made her care for the "inferior" races.

What are your thoughts on this? Did she always care, or was there some event that changed her?
                              sigpic

Comment

I think the Void project is what pushed her over the edge.
                                And maybe there were others...but they just didn't do anything directly.
                                Maybe they were the ones that made all the Artifacts?
                                So while Venturia was banished, there was a group that started making the artifacts.
                                I mean, the Caeles knew they screwed up the Eternal Galaxy, which was their original home.
                                They just are not going to tell anyone that and just help the Venturians by giving them those powerful artifacts.
                                And send one of their own to help.
                                Doesn't completely make up for leaving behind the Nihiliods...but it sure helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X