• Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Kristia

Fair Enough
    Just know that you can do it if needed.

Comment

@SUS

It's been almost 24 hours since you reserved your post. Just warning you.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Yeah I know, and I've been trying to think of things. On top of that but Halloween is today, and I had to go take the neighborhood kids Trick or Treating today. Just got done, and am trying to work on a post right now.

Comment

I'm in no hurry but not sure about others.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Im actually waiting to be honest
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well wait no longer! For I have a post for you all (except for Mima because I couldn't think of anything for Mima.)

Also for some reason I had a daydream in which Bardock and Runa got together and had plenty of kids... it got REALLY weird really fast so I don't want to go into detail about it.

Comment

.................... Maybe it's a sign for RL.

EDIT: How does Add know Reimi is an AI?

Sent by Tapatalk
                Last edited by Zekai; 10-31-2014, 09:37 PM.

Comment

@ SUS

Just FYI but you got some facts off

The impact knocked Ignis unconscious, but the craft remained intact as it came to rest amongst the trees of the forest.
                  Some time passes...
                  Ignis starts slightly, the sounds of the forest wildlife outside slowly brings her back to consciousness. She looks up faintly and sees the gentle glow of the sunlight filtering through the foliage. Still dazed slightly, she unbuckles herself from the pilot seat and stumbles forward. After regaining composure, she reaches down and opens a small hatch of a storage compartment under the seat. Inside was an emergency system with a beacon and some flares. Slowly, she turns on the Beacon and takes out one flare. Ignis then makes her way to the hatch of the ship, grabbing her battle scythe, Reaver X, on her way. Pushing open the door out, she takes a moment to get some sort of bearings on where she was. Small little creatures glowing with Gaia energy floated among the trees and shrubbery. The whole scene felt as though she was in some sort of fairy tale. Ignis stood wide eyed for a little while longer before returning to her original task. Igniting the flare in hand, she situated it in a crack in the hull of her ship. The red glowing smoke rose up through the foliage creating a moderate column of color that could be seen easily against the green and blue of forest and sky.

After watching the column of smoke form, Ignis then looked around the forest. There were sounds of creatures trilling softly in the canopy above and the hum of others in the shrubs below. A moment passed, she gave into curiosity and started to explore. She wandered away from her ship and into the thick of the forest. Inadvertently she was heading towards the Shrine.
                  Shrine of Seasons

This shrine existed as a center of the power of four sacred nymphs that embodied the seasons of continent of Mana on Alcyon.
                  Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water were the four elements that represented the four seasons.
                  The four nymphs, each one representing one of the four elements, governed the seasons through the shrine.

The Nymphs depicted respectively are
                  Napaeae
                  Lampadesa
                  Aurae
                  Limnadesa (aka Kiara)

Wind -> Spring -> Aurae
                  Fire -> Summer -> Lampadesa
                  Earth -> Fall -> Napaeae
                  Water -> Winter -> Limnadesa (aka Kiara)
                  The shrine is divided into four parts, a section for each.
                  hidden deep within are five Corlaviri Crystals which help control the seasons, four of which are for the individual seasons with one master crystal. If these were removed from the Shrine, the continent's seasons would be thrown into chaos still not a LoZ: OoS reference.

Each crystal is buried deep within the shrine, typically only accessible through the respective elements.
                  The master crystal is a keystone that contains a piece of Aurora's code.

The Shrine is in four quadrants pointing in the four cardinal directions with a central hub.
                  Respective to the list above, the sections go counterclockwise starting at the west.

The regions of Mana also represent this, with the mild groves of the western regions, the arid plains of the southern regions, the temperate forests of the eastern regions, and the frozen mountains in the northern region.

The reason the Shrine is in the southwestern forest is due to the abundance of Aura energy there. The forest served as a safe haven for the Nymphs and therefore was ideal for the shrine.
                  The only thing that changes is the lack of snow, the fact that the ship was 90% intact, and the deliberately placed flare would be a sure sign of a survivor.
                  Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-31-2014, 10:32 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo
                    FUCK
                    When I read your posts I did not see those :/ Welp time to change mine goddammit...

@Zekai

Add guessed by how Reiya's ship easily followed her commands to "merge" with the Freight Ship. It's an easy guess that just from witnessing that, Reiya's ship would have an AI, especially in the current time of EG. I mean in the current timeline of EG, most if not all are bound to have an AI of sorts. Though how advanced the AI is can vary. It was just an assumption with Add.

Though if Reiya can speak with Reimi telepathically then I can edit my post for you :/

Now this is what I get when I try to rush a post so I won't hold up others. I make a LOT of mistakes and end up having to edit.
                    Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-01-2014, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Hmm Just had a thought that would be convenient at the time

The little floating creatures glowing with Gaia Energy (all you can see of them is the glow) which I'm thinking of calling "Fairies" for now.
                      Perhaps vegetation in the Forest, when broken or damaged, excrete a substance rich in Gaia energy, which is like sugar to these Fairies. Thus they are attracted to any sort of damaged plants.
                      Therefore where Ignis went would be lined with a few of these creatures.

Comment

@Cucoo

That info will be valuable. I must thank you Cucoo. I was trying to think of a way for Bardock to figure out which way to go... Also how will the glow appear as? Like fireflies or something?

Comment

Just to note here for memory's sake

the creatures look like balls of glowing energy. The glow hides their bodies.
                          Multi-colored with no other noticeable traits other than being able to fly.
                          The glow pulsates slightly and when feeding on Gaia energy, they will glow brighter.

Comment

Okay, here's a picture of Ethan's unfinished ship. I might share an image or two of the interior.

http://imgur.com/TcG7J87
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

@SUS
                              Realized that a description of the interior of the Shrine could help ya. I'll get on that later.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Okay thanks, I'll need it because I'm stuck on what to post with the shrine...

Comment

Working...
                                X