Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morpheus is the only one with the group there. It was intended that he serve as a guide that would know of things in the galaxy.

It could be implied he merely goes along at one point where he hides away much like Nycto does in her shadow.

While I'm on it, lets assume in intermission that the three nymph sisters and "Grey" left ahead of the group after dealing with the Nihiliod and retrieving the Keystone. "Grey" would have taken the keystone under the simple guise of research/archaeology.

Comment

so I'm not elaborating upon the process Bardock, Runa and Bryn are going through. Sustic, you can do whatever, Kristia, I guess you can have Runa and Bryn explore a bit or something. Just think of them exploring any old space city or what have you.

Also we need Kristia, S1, and Mima to post for the Dua group, who are now at the Palace on some other planet. Get that shit moving.
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

My character isn't to be at said palace. Already talked it with Cucoo.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Oh right... well.. uh... Kris and S1...

Comment

@Kilel

I'll get on it when I get home.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

You are also needed in the other RPs Utsuh, just an advise.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kristia, Phenom is of Latin decent. Hence his name. Capis is not "Capiche". It means the same thing, but Capis is Latin.

Comment

@Kristia

I know. I have recently decided to try a certain idea to better manage my time, allowing me to post more.

EDIT:

Okay, or work can thoroughly kick my @$$ and leave me barely able to walk. -_-;;

I'll try tomorrow, when I'm not busy falling apart.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok So opening up the primary thread again for everything.

Though I'm going to keep the intermission running for the sake of emergency. Also It's good for constructing posts ahead of time.
                    https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread....x-Intermission[/center]

Comment

Kristia, if you wanna just like... make up shit about Heaven's architecture within, go ahead. It is quite LITERALLY a floating city in space, complete with parks and monuments (not all of which are related to GaHDD).

It has a dome surrounding much of it so as to prevent claustrophobic episodes.

Comment

ohh, giving me total freedom? a bad move my friend :P
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Not total freedom. Reasonable freedom. I'm not detailing the entirety of Heaven when my characters arent the ones exploring it.

Additionally: Here's some information on all of the Guardian Angels of Heaven. Appearances will come later.

Guardian Angel I:
                          Rank/Name: Colonel Michael Valli
                          Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts
                          Abilities: Fully Prosthetic Body, Highly Adaptive to multiple situations, Abnormal Strength, Speed, Reaction Time and Information Processing Rates.
                          Bio: The only Guardian Angel of the Modern Era without a latent special ability, Micheal Valli became a Guardian Angel after partaking in a super-soldier project that involved replacing every part of the body except for the brain with mechanical/prosthetic parts. Valli is literally Full-Cyborg. He is the third oldest Guardian Angel by Age, and the Longest-Serving-As Guardian Angel of the modern Era.
                          Notes:One of the more patient Guardian Angels. Only Guardian Angel that accomplishes assignments faster, and with fewer unnecessary kills, than Phenom.

Guardian Angel II:
                          Rank/Name: Captain 不鮮明 貞子 (Fusenmei Sadako)
                          Place of Birth: Nanao, Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan
                          Abilities: Looking directly at her face causes vision to be blurred
                          Bio: The illegitimate child of a Yakuza boss and a Prostitute, Sadako's life was rough from the very beginning. Her father was completely unaware of her existence for his entire life, and her mother suffered depression from the mental effects of her work and the fact that she could never see her own daughter's face. Sadako took up swordplay, originally, as a hobby to vent her frustrations while growing up. She was eventually scouted and taken in by an Angel who presented Sadako with a form-fitting mask that made seeing her face and features possible. Sadako soon joined GaHDD under the tutelage of Valli, turning her curse into a blessing, and her honing her swordplay to perfection.
                          Notes: Sadako carries a High-Frequency Katana with her everywhere she goes. When she fights, she removes her mask to give herself an advantage in combat. She is often deployed as a direct bodyguard to her Charges, which is atypical for Guardian Angels.

Guardian Angel III:
                          Rank/Name: Lieutenant Colonel Metkiy Strelok
                          Place of Birth: Kiev, Ukraine
                          Abilities: Sees the world in equations.
                          Bio: Metkiy was born into a Russian diplomatic family that worked out of the Russian Embassy to Ukraine. When his family finally moved back to Russia, Metkiy spent most of his time hunting with his father. One day, his father awoke to his son's desperate cries for help. At the age of 15, Metkiy's vision had become riddled with equations that made up the world. The story quickly spread throughout the world, and a GaHDD operative offered to take Metkiy in, promising to help Metkiy cope with this new, strange disability. A Guardian Angel at the time taught Metkiy how to use the equations he saw to his advantage. He was turned into a weapon of brutal efficiency and pinpoint accuracy.
                          Notes: Metkiy is the oldest Guardian Angel of the current generation. His weapon of choice is a heavily modified long barrel .50 caliber sniper rifle. He is the only Guardian Angel assigned solely to kill targets, rather than to preserve their lives. Using his ability in tandem with his extensive sharpshooting skill, Metkiy can fire a round diagonally into a city and bounce it off multiple surfaces, striking a target on the other side of the city. Visualization of the target is executed through a HUD in his scope and GaHDD's scanner array.

Guardian Angel IV:
                          Rank/Name: Major Pierre Gaspard
                          Place of Birth: Paris, France
                          Abilities: Extrasensory Perception: Foresight
                          Bio: Pierre is the son of one of the Lords of GaHDD, but by no means is he treated any different than the rest of the Guardian Angels. As most Lords are former Guardian Angels, who have outlived their combat capability, he inherited his Foresight from his father, and very regularly incorporates it into his fighting. Gaspard has always been a slight oddball in is operations, but remains efficient despite his shenanigans.
                          Notes: At the time of his Birth, his mother was on leave in Paris. Additionally, his mother is French, which accounts for his random use of French and his accent. Gaspard's weapon of choice are specialized razor wires that link to different parts of his outfit, creating a solid defence and a lethal offence. He is the second oldest Guardian Angel in the current generation

Guardian Angel V:
                          Rank/Name: Captain Keegan Jaegar
                          Place of Birth: Hamburg, Germany
                          Abilities: Technopathy
                          Bio: Keegan is the youngest Guardian Angel of the Modern Era, a Guardian Angel that was lost during the Morkt Crisis. Born in Hamburg to a Physics professor at the local university and her Mechanic of a husband, they were both shocked, but unsurprised, when they came home to their infant son disassembling the Television with his mind. They began to seek some sort of help in understanding his ability, and took him to a hospital. There, they met a doctor, secretly an Angel, who assisted in helping Keegan control his abilities. When his parents were killed in a car accident, Keegan was brought in by GaHDD and turned into an operative until it came time to replace a late Guardian Angel by the name of Sean Williams.
                          Notes: Keegan is the only Guardian Angel who creates his weapons on the spot using spare parts in the area. When there are no parts around, Keegan creates a magnetic charge in the most metallic substance in the area to create a melee weapon.

Guardian Angel VI:
                          Rank/Name: Captain Amanda Washington
                          Place of Birth: Las Vegas, Nevada
                          Abilities: Short Range Teleportation
                          Bio: Amanda is an African-American woman that was born in the wrong place at the wrong time. When Amanda was born, the entire west of North America was in unrest. By the time she was 3, a long string of riots demanding spanning nearly a decade broke out across the West. When Amanda was 4, she accidentally discovered that she could teleport when she was cornered by some rather unsavory individuals. The first time she teleported, she wound up on the roof of a nearby abandoned school. For the next few years, she practiced her teleporting so that she could do it on command. She spent the last 2 years of the riots getting into and out of trouble with local riot groups, escaping with her teleportation. When Heaven caught wind of a child who could teleport, they immediately sent a space-hopper of their own to track her down. Her shenanigans, however, spurred the rioters to attack her home. The invaders killed her parents before her eyes. As the invaders closed in on Amanda, who was frozen with fear, an elderly man wearing a black cloak materialized right before her eyes, dispatching the invaders one by one with ease. Amanda's first words to the man after she had stopped crying were "Are you God?" to which he responded "Yes."
                          Notes: Amanda tends to hang around Keegan often, believing herself to be a motherly figure for him. Despite the amount of time that has passed since her orphaning, Amanda still feels responsible for the death of her parents. In an act of self-shame, she constantly wears her cloak's hood up, and shrouds her face.

Guardian Angel VII:
                          Rank/Name:
                          Bio:
                          Notes:

Guardian Angel VIII:
                          Rank/Name: Captain Lachesis Montgomery
                          Place of Birth: Cincinnati, Ohio
                          Abilities: IQ >400, Extreme multitasking
                          Bio: Lachesis is Phenom's childhood friend. They grew up together in a community that served as a cover for surface-bound GaHDD operatives and their families, based within the city of Cincinnati, Ohio. Much like Phenom, Lachesis was also born to members of GaHDD, though her parents were technical staff. Unlike Phenom, however, her family didn't die until the Earth exploded. Being one of the most brilliant minds aboard Heaven, and the only one capable, at the time, of stopping it, she feels more than responsible for the Earth's demise. She believes that if she were faster or smarter, she would have been able to break through the lock Damon Diavolo placed on X-FA-27 before he used it to kill the Earth. She often works as Phenom's Operator when he is out on a mission.
                          Notes: Lachesis is the only Guardian Angel who acts as an operator to anyone, mainly Phenom. When she fights, she wields a strange contraption; two Desert Eagles tied together by a dense tether. She swings them around much like a Poi dance, creating a defensive cage that also works offensively.

Guardian Angel IX:
                          Rank/Name: Major Phenom Ortus
                          Place of Birth: Cincinnati, Ohio
                          Abilities: Extreme speed, released physical limitations
                          Bio: DATA EXPUNGED
                          Notes: DATA EXPUNGED

Guardian Angel X:
                          Rank/Name:
                          Bio:
                          Notes:
                          Last edited by Kilelicus; 06-10-2015, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Ok so i want to ask everyone on their thoughts here as a sort of status check on things.
                            From what I see:
                            Intermission is going very well and that's fine.
                            The main thread can continue as I mentioned so we could try and bridge the gaps.
                            You guys gotta help keep me updated since I can't check everything as well as I used to since I'm pressed for time.

Comment

Kris, that post is so far out of left field... For them to suddenly make their way to the Holodome when literally no Angel even knows that that is where Phenom and Bardock are except for the Lords and Lachesis... Additionally, that's not exactly how the Holodome works. Please PM me on these thigns if you have some sort of question, instead of just jumping to conclusions @_@.

Honestly, you should probably just post them exploring somewhere else, at the moment.

Comment

all right, it was just an idea.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X