Clear All

BSME

Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering

Bull Sh*t Means Everything

Comment

Another reminder

Demonarcs can not be harmed by physical attacks

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
      Ok I'm thinking about giving all the characters in the Halls of Time another note to warn them of the shadows.

Shadows are like being marked for "death" (to be marked to be pulled into the Halls of Darkness)
      Everyone technically doesn't have a shadow while in the Manor of Eternity (be it the HoT or MoE's main structure)

Shadows are sort of like Demonarc's ways of creating portals and to exist outside of the HoD in the Manor.
      So if you walk through a shadow, you'll find yourself with a shadow.

Now there is a way to "chase off the shadows" and that's with -obviously- light based Aura energy. ...of course Aura energy is...weak. So the next best thing would be any abilities of the characters that are like that.
      Flashlights/ general light will slow it down
      Energy, like magic, (I'm looking at Mima right now) could be the best solution.
      of course I'm thinking like just "zapping" the shadows with light magic and then they'll flee to the nearest natural occurring source of shadows.

imagine your shadow separating from you and seeming to run away. ...kinda like peter pan in a sense... but more malevolent.

Now natural occurring shadows in the building (i.e. shadows cast by columns) can be dissipated slightly by light, but the shadows will still try to get to you if you are within their natural bounds (imagine a pitch black hallway and your carrying a lantern. It would look like a perfect sphere of light that is trying to be invaded by the moving shadows of the hallway.

Comment

@Cucoo

In my defense, John's energy shields were crackling and his fists were electrified, as well as his knife when he stabbed the copy with it.

It was the energy that killed them.

EDIT:

Also, for future reference, this is what John's combat knives look like.

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...mbat_Knife.jpg
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

ohshit

@ Book

I just realized I didn't get a chance to update the map of the Halls of Time

At the center of the 7th floor

going down a floor puts you in the central hall.

There's no 2-6th floor at the center.

my bad.

Comment

@cucoo

"wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

*splat*

meh...she can manipulate air, so she could have slowed her descent.
            How many times can you die a day~?
            How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

@ Book

ya sorry about that x.x
              How about this:
              She falls through only to find herself falling through a shadow portal back to where she was.

Comment

Uh Cucoo Grey should be careful. Not the military getting pissed but rather...

The Colony also stretches deep underground, and well let's say there is a large pocket of air. If Grey digs too deep he might end up breaching the underground pocket of air below... and well that could be bad.

Comment

@ SUS

That's what the camera device was for.

The signal was just indicating that there were Aura crystals near the surface.

If he was aiming to dig deeper that would be a different device.

it's still the Venturian Galaxy and all Planets have an abundance of Aura Crystals

Comment

@Cucoo

Ah kk.

Comment

Yea, the pissing off the military is Morice's job...

Comment

@ SUS

Aye

Grey is simply sampling each planet to take the Status Quo of the Aura Crystals which tells her what is happening with the Manor of Eternity through Aurora.

Remember Grey's heritage....

Comment

Ok there

updated HoT Map finally

12th floor to first floor from top to bottom respectively.

Comment

Ya know, I'm really surprised no one asked who this Nevraas is. I mean, he's gonna be important. I'll get an app on him when the time is right.

Comment

Wow I never noticed that this Nevraas guy has a name very similar to the planet Nevaaras.

Comment

Actually, his name has a tiny branch towards his brutality. Not much, but something.

Comment

Working...
                                X