X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of Course Of Course~

I'll actually move the tally to the OP, instead of having it floating.

Comment

ALright, just a suggestion, Cucoo, you might wanna do something for 'disposable' characters. There are, yes, disposable characters, but some are more important than others, just not important enough to be main characters, for example (and I hate to say this (I wuv you shiki ;_; )) is not Shikieiki Yamaxanadu.

Anyways, this is what I was planning. For 'support' characters, the app will be there, but just a very very very shortened version as not to make too many long apps. Like, just appearance and basic bio.

Anyways #2, I'll have my apps up for Otori, HM and Gerard tomorrow. They are my mains nao.
      Last edited by wonderweiss; 11-25-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

I'm too lazy to vote for crap, but just accept all of them, we know the people are capable, and we've seen these guys before.

Also, does anyone remember what page I had the Auditor's app on in the other OOC?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Wonder
          Aye, I used the term disposable loosely...
          And yes, truly disposable characters would pretty much have that.

I'll fix that up.

@ Mima

...aye...

I was gonna do it outright like that initially...

Ok I'll just add em in with no fuss cause of legacy.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-25-2013, 11:34 PM.

Comment

I'll write my apps when my lappy is back in 30 minutes
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima

I remember that his app was next to John's old Season 2 App. I'll try and help you find him.

@Kristia

Welcome back!
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning everyone

Here is a question. Should I make a seperate app for each organization member that will look mostly the same as the previous one or should I just make one app for the Organization?
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Name: Kristia

Timezone: Monterrey, México - UTC -6 hours

NPC Character of Choice: Renamon

Game of Origin: Digimon Rumble Arena

Power: Great speed and silent as a shadow for battle and sneak attacks , also a higher sense of smell and hear detection in the case od searching for any living being or object and finally when she reaches berzeck mode, her physical abilities rise exponentialy, but she doesn´t know who is the enemy or the ally

Weapons: A digivice as a measure device to know her powers, it can be used to both store her energy and use it to evolve when needed or to help another living being by using the stored energy as a healing property

Weaknesses: The usage of nightmares, she is afraid of enemies that can send visions of terror to her mind causing a great kick onto the vixen´s mental and physical strength

Appearance: Renamon has light blue eyes and she has a slender figure making her taller than the average human with a height of 1.83 meters, (like 6 feet 3⁄64 inches), her whole body has fur, white on her limbs, front area from below waist up to her chest that has a mane on it and and on the tips of her tail and ears, the rest is covered with yellow colored fur, Renamon has purple marks on both her cheeks and on the femurs, the first have a thunder-like form and the latter have a separated ying-yang orbs. She uses purple arm braces that also have a Ying yang orb on their fronts. On her back lie two triads of looking spikes that resemble little wings although they don´t have that ability. She may look soft because of the fur, but her body is well trained to both sent powerful blows and endure many attacks.
                  http://images.wikia.com/digimon/es/i...46/Renamon.jpg

And in berzeck mode
                  Click image for larger version

Name: dark_renamon_by_weegeelindsey-d51zw97-1.jpg
                  Views: 20
                  Size: 56.3 KB
                  ID: 208
                  Personality: Renamon is silent to the normal society, yet she opens up with people she can trust, with that her true personality can be seen, she cares for the people around her and tries to help whenever she can. Her social skills aren´t so developed making the vixen being kind of shy while trying to talk with people.

Morality: Neutral good, Renamon would do what is correct even though that can put her allies against her.

Biography: Recently after the virtual/Real world fusion, Renamon´s community made a village in the northern lands a still unkown country to them, suddenly some humans attacked the village and left nothing but a single survivor who managed to escape to the wilderness.
                  Living alone since her childhood, Renamon survived by herself on the many terrains while searching for the ones who destroyed her home, a feeling of revenge tingles in her mind, but the vixen mostly wants answers, her true reason of journey is to know her purpose in life.

Recently she found a human/character town where both the virtual and real beings lived equally. There the vixen would start her search for purpose.

Traumas: Nightmares of her past, Renamon´s mind can crumble when it receives a strong vision of her nightmares, making her almost pass out or become a berseck creature.

Notes:
                  .- Being sometimes busy because of school, but most of the time can make a reply by 12 of mid-day until 10pm.
                  .-Renamon is searching for a sudden disturbance on the many lands, and she is trying to discover its cause.
                  .-She may need a proof of truth from a possible ally so she can trust him/her.

________________________________________-

NPC of choice Nera (a lucario)

Game of origin (pokemon series)

Power: heavily powerful with her muscles and highly resistant to most poisons due to her natural element. She has the ability to use aura in many ways from powerful energy spheres and fiery punchs and kicks to sensory abilities to track, find and know someone just by looking by his/her aura. Also she can use her aura to heal people

appearance: Nera is a bipedal, jackal-like Pokémon, with fur that is predominantly blue and black. She possesses a short, round spike on the back of each forepaw, in addition to a third on her chest. Nera's snout and ears are longer than those of her pre-evolution, Riolu. She possesses cream-colored fur on her torso, and blue fur on her thighs that resembles shorts. Like her pre-evolution, Nera stands on her toes rather than on her entire foot. She has developed four small black appendages on her head, which rise when Nera reads or manipulates aura.

Personality: Nera is rather optimist and talkative with her allies as she always tries to keep up with everyone. She cares deeply for her friends and is willing to face anythiung to save them.

Morality: Neutral good, Nera would do what is correct even though that can put her allies against her.

Biography: Coming from a Lucario tribe in the Sinnoh region, Nera was the soon to be matriach of her tribe until some pokemon hunters took prisoners of her people, the jackal went to save her tribe and met Renamon on her way. They managed to save the tribe people even though Nera took a critical injury on her chest and everyone got back to the village. Seeing that her patriach was trying to take control of the whole village and having the males lead the tribe, Nera leaded the other jackals to maintain equality to the tribe. Finishing with her local problems Nera had to be with a mate, and she decided to go with Renamon even though she was disowned of her people.

In their many adventures the fox and jackal had to face Giratina and Darkrai who were trying to control the region with their darkness abilities. During the fight Renamon got mortally wounded while stopping both dark pokemon and Nera, willing to save her mate, gave her life energy to get the fox back. The lucario´s soul then went dormant inside Renamon´s body until it was stirred and tried to comunicate with the fox during the weeks just before the Devourer incident. Thanks to a sage magician called Rasputin, Nera was able to get back to the world of living with a ritual made by Renamon.

Traumas: She sometimes get bad memories of her time in the tribe and when she was in the limbo between life and death

NPC Character of Choice: Midna
                  http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...an-d37hy1i.jpg

Game of Origin: Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Power: Midna has many abilities, but the most notable ones are the ability to warp between portals of Twilight at any given time by herself or with another person or object. The range of how big the object can be as big as a bridge and an enormous rock.

There is also the ability to cross between walls and other objects as she can desintegrate and reintegrates from twuli particles to cross the obstacles. But the princess can change her appearance to a complete mirror of any being.

Hiding in the shadows is a tactic of hers to avoid contact as she goes inside the shadows and can reappeard from another one with not much problem.

There are two forms of Midna, her imp form and human form. In the imp form, the twili uses her hair "hand" to make various tasks from picking obkects to crush her enemies. While in the human form she uses her twili powers to materialize weapons and protections that have a durability depending on her energy and an asortment of magical spells to aid her on combat

Weapons: Midna in a sense doesn´t have weapons, her headgear, a powerful object divided in four parts, is a magic enhancer that gives the princess more energy for devastating spells, with the four parts fused she become a sort of demigod creature with energy lances that can break possibly any barrier of magic.
                  http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20..._by_Drakyx.jpg
                  Weaknesses: Despite having poweful magic, Midna is still a human, so illness and mortal wounds can affect her, the sunlight isn´t a weakness though she prefers being in shadows for her own choice

Appearance: Standing a head taller than Princess Zelda, Midna possesses orange hair, red eyes and a pale complexion from the Twilight Realm. She wears a hooded cloak that looks like a royalty garb. With this, she wears a sarong that reveals one leg bare, and a headdress (or crown)

Personality: Midna is quite a fusion of loyal and honest with mischevious nature even though she acts for what is right. the twili also acts ironically of her status as a princess because she prefers going to the front and be with the people

Morality: mischeviously and neutral good

Biography: Midna is one of the Twili, a race descended from wielders of powerful and evil magic who were banished to an alternate dimension by the goddesses Din, Farore, and Nayru after an event known as the Interloper War. This alternate dimension, out of which the sublimated descendants could only exist as shadows, eventually became known as the Twilight Realm.

Prior to the events of Twilight Princess, Zant, one of the Twili, overthrew Midna from her throne and placed a curse on her, giving her the imp form that she maintains for most of the game and depriving her of the magic powers that are granted to the leader of the Twili. Midna, already in possession of a Fused Shadow, leaves the Twilight Realm and witnesses Link as a wolf being taken away by a Shadow Beast. Knowing the Twili legend that the Hero would appear as a "divine beast," Midna follows Link to his prison cell in the Castle Town Sewers and tells him she'll help him escape if Link does exactly as he's told. The pair eventually exit the sewers and go to a tower in Hyrule Castle to meet with Princess Zelda, who Midna mockingly calls "Twilight Princess" and blames Zelda for Hyrule's current state.

After the meeting with Zelda, Midna reminds Link that he must still save Ilia and the rest of the Ordon children that were kidnapped, saying that she'll be happy to help the young hero if he acts like her "servant." Once Link finds the first Fused Shadow in the Forest Temple, Midna reveals that was the item that she was looking for, but refuses to tell Link their exact purpose or what she plans to do with them. The power of the Fused Shadows can be used to destroy Zant, returning Midna and the other Twili to their true form. Midna does not tell Link, however, that she wants the Fused Shadows for the benefit of herself and her world.

Upon collecting all Fused Shadows, Zant confronts Link and Midna in the Lanayru Spring and easily takes the Fused Shadows from them. He then tries to persuade Midna to join his side, but after she refuses, he holds her up in front of the Light Spirit Lanayru, who gravely injures Midna by overexposing her to its light. With Link now once again as a wolf and Midna nearing death, the young hero takes her to Princess Zelda in Hyrule Castle. The dying Midna, no longer caring for her sake, asks that Zelda tell Link how to break his curse since he is the only one who can defeat Zant. As a last request, Midna pleads to Zelda to inform Link where he can find the Mirror of Twilight, and Zelda, having heard this, chooses to revive her by transferring her soul within Midna's body, disappearing in the process. After seeing the unselfish acts made by Zelda and Link, Midna has a change of heart and vows to help save Hyrule from Zant. The duo eventually arrive to the Gerudo Desert, where Midna asks for Link's help in finding the Mirror of Twilight, their last potential link to Zant.

Eventually, Midna and Link reach the Mirror Chamber and find that the Mirror of Twilight has been broken into four Mirror Shards, with only one of them remaining in the mirror. After learning from the Sages the location of the remaining three shards, the pair find them and return to the Mirror Chamber to complete the mirror, where the Sages reveal that Midna is the true Twilight Princess and ruler of the Twili race, not Zelda, who had previously been defined as the Twilight Princess by Midna herself, presumably to keep a cover on her identity. Zant, after usurping the throne from Midna, placed a curse on her that gave her the form she maintains for most of the game. This curse could presumably not be lifted until Ganondorf, the source of Zant's power, was defeated.

Once Link has defeated Zant in battle, Midna is shocked to see that her curse is not lifted, which would enable her to regain her powers. She uses only a fraction of the power that the Fused Shadows hold to destroy Zant, and is utterly bewildered by their power. The Fused Shadow's power is also used to break the pyramid-shaped barrier around Hyrule Castle. Midna uses the power to transform into a giant, spider-like beast with a large pole-arm weapon (see right side). This same form is used in an attempt to destroy Ganondorf during the ending sequences of the game, but ultimately fails. Shortly thereafter, Ganondorf is seen holding up the helmet part of the Fused Shadows that was Midna's trademark garment, breaking it in his hand.

After Link, with some assistance from Zelda, defeats Ganondorf once and for all, the Light Spirits revive Midna and break the curse placed on her by Ganondorf and Zant, allowing Midna to regain her true form. In a comical moment when Link first sees her true form, she is amused by his silence and asks, "Am I so beautiful that you've no words left?"

Before going back to the Twilight Realm, she bids Princess Zelda and Link farewell at the Mirror Chamber and sheds a single tear, which, upon contact with the Mirror of Twilight, destroys it completely, just before she returns to the Twilight Realm. She vows to Link that she will "see him later," however it is unknown if what she says comes true, as the Mirror was the only known link to the Twilight Realm. As another last word, she asks that everyone "...remember that there is another world bound to this one." She may be hinting about the Hour of Twilight, mentioned in a conversation between Link and Rusl, and Rusl states that the two worlds intersect when the sun sets.

Traumas: possibly the only thing that would actually make her nervious for a moment would be meeting Zant or Ganondorf again
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Katrix

It's up to you.

I think it would be best to create separate apps, just so we can tell who is who.

EDIT:

@Mima

Here you go. Here's The Auditor's App.

That was A LOT of pages to backtrack through.

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post43403
                    Last edited by S121; 11-26-2013, 02:29 AM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it looks like you sifted through over 500 pages at least. But, thanks.

NPC Character of Choice: The Auditor

Game of Origin: Madness Combat

Power: The Auditor's powers are wide ranging, from summoning weapons, possessing troops to make them far more durable and skilled, firing beams of energy, teleportation, and the manipulation of reality himself.

Weapons: The Auditor can summon any weapon he wants at a whim, but largely uses a dark sword.

Weaknesses: The Auditor has a weakness to energy or electrical attacks.

Appearance: The Auditor is a black mass in the general shape of a person, and can shift to any form or size he pleases, so there is no definite form.

Personality: The Auditor's personality is volatile and full of hate and annoyance, dismissing those less powerful than him as nothing but pawns in a game of fate.

Morality: Chaotic Evil

Biography: The Auditor's past is unknown, but the main things that are knonw is that he is a god of sorts, he is the leader of the AAHW, and was defeated by Hank J. Wimbleton. When the incident transferring game character to the real world occurred, the Auditor was brought back, along with his fallen allies and enemies, since then, the Auditor continued his own business in Nevada, but spread the AAHW all across the world to fool people. At first, he didn't really take any action, but at Hawaii, he initiated a Improbability Drive, but shut it down partially to piss off the group known as The Organization and stop their actions. Afterwords, he uncovered and grasped control of the Mental Institution, a powerful building that controls an army of infinite number. He used this to fight both the natives of Gensokyo and the Devourer's army for a while, before departing Earth and letting things go by. Now he is prepping and preparing to destroy the galaxy, and everything that lies within.

Traumas: None
                      Last edited by Koishi; 11-26-2013, 06:56 AM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'll just do the whole organization in one app. So much easier.

Name: Katrix

Timezone: GMT+1
                        NPC Character of Choice: Organization XIII

Game of Origin: Kingdom Hearts

Appearance:
                        Spoiler: 1. Xehanort, 2. Young Xehanort, 3. Ansem SoD, 4. Xemnas. 5. Xigbar 6. Saďx

Spoiler: 7. Riku Replica

Spoiler: 8. Terranort

Spoiler: 9. Aquanort
                        Like this, but yellow eyes and a little darker.

10. John Replica Think John, but with dark armor. Very much like Riku Replica

Spoiler: 11. No Heart

Spoiler: 12. Another

Spoiler: 13. Luxord???

Power:Most of them have the power of darkness and nothingness. They also posses normal magic. They can also teleport.

1. Posses very strong magic and is shown to be very strong for his age. Very skilled with handling the heart. He's also a master tactician and is shown to be the master of backup plans.

2. Very similar to Xehanort, but also posses time magic. It is unknow if Xehanort also posses time magic (most likely)

3. Posses very stong darkness abilities. Controls the heartless.

4. Posses very strong nothingness abilities. Control the Nobodies.

5. Power over space.

6. Draws power from the moon. Think werewolf.

7. Pretty normal. Can absorb those he defeats to gain their power.

8. Very similar to Xehanort

9. Very similar to Xehanort

10. Very similar to Riku Replica

11. Similar to Ansem, but stronger.

12. Similar to Xemnas, but stronger. Also have the power to summon data simulations of the original Org. XIII members.

13. Power of time manipulation.

Weapons: Each member have their respective weapon.

Spoiler: Keyblade

Spoiler: Keyblade. Also know to use something like ethereal blades

Spoiler: Doesn't really have a weapon. Instead he have his guardian

Spoiler: Ethereal blades. Think laser swords out of you palm

Spoiler: Arrowguns. Guns, can be combined into a Sniper Rifle

Spoiler: Claymore. More like a mace tough

Spoiler: Soul Eater

10. Same as John

11. Same as Xehanort

12. Same as Xehanort

13. Cards

Weaknesses: They might often try a little bit to hard on their plans, leading to their defeat.

Personality: Just going to use Xehanort here as they are all Xehanort in essence. Copy paste skills.

Like Ansem and Xemnas, Xehanort is shown to be a cunning, callous, and pragmatic being with the sole goal of merging with Kingdom Hearts and obtain ultimate knowledge, the lives of innocent people and even those who care for him meaning absolutely nothing to him. To this end, he is willing to put whatever he pleases on the line or destroy anything in his way, demonstrated when he manipulated several characters such as Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Braig, and even Maleficent, created Vanitas, a sentient being born for the sole purpose of forwarding his evil plan, and slew his old friend Master Eraqus in cold blood after tricking Terra into defeating him in battle. He even shrugged off ruining Terra, Ventus, and Aqua's lives by telling Mickey and Riku that they were destined to fall, and went as far as to refer to Sora as a "dull, ordinary boy", despite Sora having foiled several of Master Xehanort's plans. In the case of the latter, Xehanort tends to have a series of back-up plans to occur whenever his previous scheme fails. Yen Sid mentions this to Mickey while discussing Xehanort, and describes him as a brilliant strategist.

Despite his overweening malice, Xehanort has been shown to have some slight sympathy for his victims, such as when he takes pity on Ventus, following the rupture of his heart, and decides to leave him to perish peacefully on the Destiny Islands. All of Xehanort's other seeming virtues are revealed to have sinister intentions behind them, demonstrated when he only took Ventus as an apprentice and cared for him solely with the intention of making the boy his vessel once he was strong enough, and when he only accepted Master Eraqus's invitation to witness the Mark of Mastery Exam to win back Eraqus's trust following their falling-out and sabotage the exam to put Terra on the path to darkness so as to make him his new vessel after deciding to instead use Ventus for the χ-blade.

Xehanort has a few unusual tendencies and quirks, however, such as turning away from the people he speaks to, or over-dramatizing his hand gestures when delivering a speech, even flexing his fingers in an unusual manner, as if itching to grab something.

Morality: All the Organization wants is to end the current world, use the knowledge gained from seeing a new world be created and create a new world with equal amounts of darkness and light.

Biography: Xehanort have been wanting to recreate the entire universe for a very long time. He made a plan and followed it. Just recently he managed to gather 13 darknesses (The organization) and 7 lights.This lead to the the χ-blade being forged and falling into Xehanort's hands. He summoned Kingdom Hearts and let it bath the world in light, hoping that people would soon begin to fight over it and the power that comes with it.

Traumas: Xehanort had to go trough a lot of hops like having amnesia to get to this point.

Notes: Don't ever make me do this again. This was hell.

NPC Character of Choice: Ansem the Wise AKA DiZ

Power: Is highly intelligent and have powerful computers. He also wields the power of darkness

Weapons: Not known to have any weapons

Weaknesses: He isn't the most capable fighter on his own.

Appearance:
                        Spoiler:

Personality: Upon his first appearance in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Ansem is disguised as "Ansem, Seeker of Darkness", and thus shares many personality traits with the Heartless while harbouring his hidden agenda of destroying Xehanort and Organization XIII. Once he reveals himself as DiZ, he becomes much less sinister, and appears to be genuinely interested in helping Riku and Sora.

As himself, Ansem the Wise, true to his name, is a wise sage-king, even though he has been overthrown. It is revealed that his betrayal by Xehanort was what turned him from a selfless man to a lonely, bitter and rather self-serving individual bent on revenge on Xehanort and apparently caring nothing for the fate of the universe. One notable personality trait that he exhibits in Kingdom Hearts II is his clear dislike of Nobodies in general, which is probably due to his rage at his former apprentices and the Nobodies which they have become. His prejudice is so deep that he orders Riku to eliminate Naminé once they are finished with her, despite everything she had done for their noble cause (although Riku refuses). His attitude, however, begins to change when he witnesses Riku's transformation into "Ansem" in order to wake Sora up: he first laughs at Riku and mocks him for using the name "Ansem", but later confides to Mickey Mouse that his heart was aching greatly at the mere sight of Riku and he began to lose his desire for revenge.

By the end of Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Ansem seems to have reverted to his selfless ways and willingly sacrifices himself to stop Xemnas from succeeding with his artificial Kingdom Hearts. He apologizes to Roxas (although he doubts Roxas can hear him), and expresses to Aqua his remorse for everything he put Sora, Roxas and Riku through while they are in the Dark Margin, openly hoping that Sora will ultimately open the Door to Light and right all of his own wrongdoings during his quest for revenge.

Morality: Here i will play him as a Chaotic Good

Biography: See personality.

Traumas: Overthrown by his own pupils.

Notes: Mostly a support character.

NPC Character of Choice: Riku-Ansem

Power: Power over darkness.

Weapons: Soul Eater. See Riku Replica

Weaknesses: Using darkness can be taxing on his heart.

Appearance:
                        Spoiler:

Personality: In Kingdom Hearts, Riku is a calm, cool, collected teen who is not afraid to go far beyond his limits. This shows through when he shows no fear in stepping into the dark portal when Destiny Islands was being consumed by darkness, along with his statement "I'm not afraid of the darkness!"

He also shows a strong competitive streak, along with a bit of jealousy when he challenges Sora, saying that his heart is stronger than Sora's heart. It is not actually said aloud, but thanks to Maleficent, he became increasingly jealous of Sora, starting with him finding out about Sora's new friends, and his thinking that he had been replaced. The jealousy grew when he learned about Sora possessing the Keyblade, and eventually turned into rage, resulting in the battles against Sora throughout Kingdom Hearts, and his possession by Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.

Though his traits were not too favorable in Kingdom Hearts, he becomes more heroic in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Riku has many realizations. One of these was him realizing that he let his heart become weak. From that moment on, he began to shy away from the darkness in his heart. Through the scores of fights and battles in Castle Oblivion, he makes another big realization: he can't get rid of the darkness in his heart, and decides to use it without turning from the light like before. He matured immensely, and along with leaving his past behind him, he also left a lot of his unfortunate traits.

In Kingdom Hearts II, he shows a great amount of loyalty and care for his friends. To save Sora, he did everything he could to bring Roxas to DiZ to make Sora whole again, going so far as to give up his physical form for that of Ansem. As Sora journeyed on between the worlds, he dropped him some valuable clues, such as the sea-salt ice cream and the picture.

When he finally is found in the World That Never Was, he repeatedly shows regret, telling Sora that he didn't want to be found, and almost refusing to come back to Destiny Islands because of his wrongdoings.

Ever since he was young, he had been curious with everything that is outside of his world. Over time, his curiosity became obsession and he began to think of his world as a prison surrounded by water. This obsession greatly diminishes throughout the year of Sora's slumber, most likely because he had already seen many other worlds that the curiosity disappeared. When he returns to Destiny Islands in Kingdom Hearts II, he still comments it as a small world, but agrees with Sora's remark that it is only a part of one that's much bigger. This marks that Riku has a better view of his home world than before, when he imagined it as a prison.

Another good personality trait he shows is a strong protectiveness over his friends. He never wanted Sora and Kairi to find out about the time he spent in the darkness. He nearly sacrificed himself to protect Sora from Xemnas' attacks, leaving him injured after the final battle.

Though Riku matures significantly over the course of the series, he still seems to retain some of his old Kingdom Hearts self, particularly his sense of humor; he refers to Sora, Donald, and Goofy as "wise guys" when talking to the Emperor, cracks a joke about Donald and Goofy's intelligence at their expense, and calls Sora a "total sap" when going to confront Xemnas.

Morality: Nautral Good

Biography: See Personality

Traumas: Giving in to darkness

Notes: Very much a support character

NPC Character of Choice: Eraqus

Power: Keyblade Master. Power of light

Weapons:
                        Spoiler: Master Keeper

Weaknesses: Have a big hatred towards darkness.

Appearance:
                        Spoiler:

Personality: Master Eraqus is a strong Keyblade master, caring for Terra, Ventus, and Aqua as his own children. Stern and willing to instruct, one major goal he has in life appears to be preserving peace throughout the worlds, as he rashly attacks Ventus when Eraqus discovers that through his dark half, Vanitas, Ventus can create the χ-blade. Unlike Master Xehanort, Eraqus has a staunch aversion to darkness and believes that it must be destroyed at all costs, a view that he has endeavored to ingrain into his apprentices. In his final moments, he even becomes concerned that his actions against Ventus and Terra were due to some darkness having snuck into his heart.

Despite his sometimes cold actions toward his apprentices, he still cares deeply for them. He has Aqua follow Terra out of concern for the youth, gives a pained apology to Ventus before attempting to destroy the boy, and sheds a tear when he is forced to face off against Terra. Despite the strain between him and Xehanort, Eraqus attempts to forgive his erstwhile friend, even welcoming him to help preside over the Mark of Mastery exam despite their last meeting ending in violence. Following his apparent demise at Xehanort's hands, Eraqus's heart settles within Terra's body in order to help him counter Xehanort's possession and hopefully regain his body.

Morality: Lawful Good

Biography: See personality for first half. After being transported into the real world he quickly found a way to uphold peace and joined SCAE. To this day he his pretty high ranking member there.

Traumas: Being attacked by Xehanort.

Notes: Mostly to teach John the way of light.

NPC Character of Choice: Xion

Power: Keyblade. Can absorb others power.

Weapons: Keyblade

Weaknesses: Not the best fighter

Appearance:
                        Spoiler:

Personality: First arriving at Organization XIII, Xion is a shy, secluded individual. When going on a mission with Roxas, Xion begins to open up to him, and later Axel. She does seem to express emotions due to her nature of existence, and is always happy to be with her friends. However, she is somewhat emotionally fragile, becoming deeply enraged with the right provocation. After finding out the origins of her existence, she also becomes deeply confused and lost. She has a strong sense of justice and generosity, seen in the way she willingly gave up herself to join with Sora. She resembles Kairi and Naminé in the way that she fights to protect those she has come to care for.

Xion seems to take an interest in seashells. While Roxas was in a coma when Sora was put to sleep, Xion placed a seashell on his bedside table every day he was asleep. In her nightmare on Destiny Islands, Roxas is in the dream and picks up a shell while whispering her name. After Xion was absorbed into Roxas, all that was left of her was a single seashell. This is likely a reference to how Kairi also had a liking for seashells.

Morality: Lawful Nautral

Biography: See personality

Traumas: Being used as a tool.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@ Everyone that has applications buried in Season I's OOC

Tell me the name of the character and anything else particular about their app only so that I can use the search function and find it. Reason I'm saying this is...if S121 really did sift through 500 pages to find Mima's Auditor app...that wasn't really necessary cause with the search, you can find it in three pages of only Mima's posts.

So to the point: If you need to find an app from Season I, use this search function

http://yukkuricraft.net/search.php?s...e=vBForum_Post

and input the character name [and anything that might be in the application to help narrow it down] for keyword
                          your username in the second box

and then search

@ Katrix
                          Once I archive it, then you'll never have to do that again for those characters...if we go to the point of a season III....

Because they're legacy characters, I've added them to the accepted list.

@ Kristia
                          Same deal, because they're legacy (except Midna, but because I know Midna I'll just accept her) They've been added.

@ Mima
                          Again, Legacy auto accept. Though could I just ask you put the app with your initial Koishi app? ^^;; that way it's one link in the OP to all your apps.

Comment

just wondering (or teasing) I don´t see my apps in this thread or the archives yet, just to let you know :P

Spoiler:

Comment

Just edit them in ^^;

Comment

@cucoo

Well both Xion and Eraqus are new
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,