X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it, pretty generic as an introduction for a new beginning
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I already sent it to cucoo, but I'll post it here as well. This is my proposal:

Four moths ago they were attacked. Four months ago they won. After this life settled again around the world. Things grew peaceful. It began to rebuild it self from all that had happened. To commom people it seemed like the character situation was mostly over. Of course there were still one or two bad guys, but nothing as extreme as what it used to. SCAE had gotten new funding and were able to deal with what few problems remained.

However as everyone should know. Peace don't come naturally. If things are looking like they calmed down it might be because of fear, because of weakness or because of preparations. There is a storm coming and you will be caught in the middle of it. So stand up, get your tools ready and go out there and fix everything, once and for all.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix

I'm just giving it a different spin to try to adapt that so that it isn't repeating too much of the summary. The first paragraph summarizes the summary, So I'm just adapting it to a different scenario.

Comment

...I hate myself...

I just wound up rewriting the Prologue thing in general.

Oh well, it does what it's supposed to.

It is open.

Comment

@Wriggle

I assume that John would have already moved in with Yukari, correct?

Here comes the post...
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Okay then. I guess we start now...

I just think that we should have had a little more time inbetween seasons, because otherwise, it wouldn't feel like a season, just a space saver... Oh well.

Btw, if that came off as rude, just know that Tekken tag team tournament 2 is a corrupted game... F*cking Moukujin...

Comment

"Space Saver"? eh?

You're thinking it like a season of a TV show, where you have to wait for an excruciatingly long time for new episodes?

I think we would have started to lose people if we waited any longer.

Comment

@Cucoo

Looks beautiful. I don't care if you rewrote it. We ended up improving the other ones opening, eventually ending up at this one.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Ha... ok ^^;

Oh and does anyone appreciate my little bit of humor at the beginning of the prologue? Just curious

Comment

@Cucoo

Dat holiday shopping.

I thought the intro was good. It was perfect for setting the mood.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ Cucoo
                        I guess I'm just not familiar with rp guidelines to a good story. Either way, I'll check out the stuff tomorrow. Night y'all.

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ Wonder
                            "RP guidelines to a good story"? Nah I'm just using "The guidelines to a good story"

Seriously, RP or not, if you study a good writer's style, you can see how to write good stories. For me it's Brian Jacques "Redwall" series and Shakespearean plays that have influenced me the most.

Also we're falling to old habits...

http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ral-Discussion

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually, we're still talking about the RP and how different writing styles impacted you, so we're still within the guidelines.

My post is long, but it's getting there.

Why is it that the first post someone makes in an RP is almost always the largest?
                              sigpic

Comment

It tends to be so because of Kügelblitz's First Law of Thermonucleology in writing.

Just kidding.

I'm still studying the difference between Ernest Hemingway and Cormac McCarthy's writing style to incorporate them into my writing style, so I don't think I can give an app OR the IC post anytime soon ^^

On a more informal note, good evening.

Oh and Cuckoo, I replied to you on AtWaP.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X