X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mima

Accepted I suppose. I do have one minor complaint, and it is that it appears that you have missed a few abilities for Meta Knight. Such as his ability to transform his cape into bat-wings, and his ability to summon cyclones with his sword and all. Other than that accepted.

Comment

Huh. I swear I put those abilities in there. Hm. Nothing a little edit can't fix.

EDIT: Check it now.
      Last edited by Koishi; 04-03-2014, 02:52 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Alright then. Now you need one more. Perhaps TRXD or S1 could check it out.

Comment

@Mima

I saw it earlier so make it 3.

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Name: SUSTIC

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Add

Game of Origin: Elsword

Power: Staying true to his concept of being a mechanic, Add fully utilize his mechanized weapon; the 'Nasod Dynamo', to aid him in battle. The Dynamos are not only able to physically hurt targets, but are also able to shoot out electricity. As a ranged alternative, his dynamos can also be configured to form a electricity cannon by the same way. Add is also able to either fire electrical bullets with his hand inside the cannon or kick out a powerful electrical rocket. This allows his attack style to freely transition between long and close range attacks.

He also focuses on an aggressive beatdown playstyle. Add's Nasod armor allows him to constantly pound the enemy with a flurry of punches and kicks with superhuman strength and speed. He would be able to lift 2,200 lbs with his Nasod Armor active, and he can sprint at about 30 mph, and has a reaction time of 100 milliseconds. His Nasod Armor also allows him the ability to "blink" towards targets. This blinking is like near instantaneous teleportation, but it has a short range. As he can only teleport within a 20 yard radius. The teleportation also has a cooldown of 30 seconds.

He also utilizes a new type of 'weapon', "Plasma". With plasma, he is capable of creating a spinning orb which he uses for offense and defense or channels the plasma into his body by absorbing it into his Nasod Armor, then converting it into energy to enhance his abilities for a short while. When he converts the plasma into energy for his Nasod Armor gets a strength and speed boost that allows him to lift 3,000 lbs, and run at 45 mph for 4 minutes.

Add is also highly intelligent, and knows how to fight quite well. Both physically, and with his Nasod Dynamo's. Add is intelligent enough to be able to create top notch equipment from salvaged parts of broken down machinery.

Weapons: His Nasod Dynamo's which act kind of like Eve's Moby & Remy. He can control them with his mind. They also as listed above have the ability to be used to fire blasts of electrical energy. He can also use them as platforms to help him ascend in the air quickly.

His Nasod Armor which grants him his superhuman abilities is invisible until it receives damage. Then it will appear and look like a purple energy shield of sorts. He can manipulate the shape, and size of the shield around his body according to his will. However after it receives sufficient damage the Nasod Armor will be depleted. Meaning he loses all the abilities the Nasod Armor grants him. The Nasod Dynamo's though will remain unaffected since they aren't connected to the Nasod Armor. The Nasod Armor is in the shape of a shell close to his body. The Nasod Armor can only be seen though when it suffers damage. When depleted it takes about 5 minutes to recharge.

Weaknesses: As listed above his Nasod Armor can be depleted if it suffers enough damage, and it's stronger abilities such as 'blinking' has a cooldown. Add does not rely on these stronger abilities like blinking though, and only uses them to escape. His Nasod Dynamo's can be quite frail, as they can be broken if they are shot with a standard high caliber sniper rifle. Without his Nasod Armor or Dynamo's he is a normal human who is vulnerable to near everything. Add is also insane, and can easily be sent into bouts of extreme depression or anger quite easily. Causing him to go into a blind rage, or have a mental breakdown on the spot. He's also deathly afraid of ghosts.

Appearance:
            http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...LPPortrait.png
            He stands at 6ft 1. He's also 22 yrs old in the RP.

Personality: Add is... insane, and is a bit of a perfectionist. Due to his past he had become literally mentally insane, but he is still highly intelligent. He's also arrogant, and thinks highly of himself. He treats others as though they are below him, but he isn't the worst guy. He does respect others, such as Raven. He respects Raven's combat prowess, and him being a Nasod/Human cyborg. He's a perfectionist who hates it when his plans fail, or when someone he works with messes up. He also loves sweets such as chocolate, and he hates getting his clothes filthy.

Add also isn't above helping others. If there is something in it for him he will help others. He also has a very intense obsession over Eve. As if she is in the area he will stop what he's doing, and go after the Nasod Queen. When he is not being obsessed over something he can be quite polite, and well mannered.

Deep down though Add does truly wish to have at least one person he could call a "Friend". He just doesn't know it yet.
            Morality: Chaotic Evil, if not neutral (leaning towards Evil.) He will help others, but only if there is something in it for him. Other than that he will work on his own.

Biography: Add is a descendant of a family that researched Nasods. His entire family was exterminated after being caught researching the forbidden secrets of the Nasods. He was sold into slavery and while escaping, Add fell into an Ancient Library and became trapped alone. Fortunately, there was a steady supply of food to sustain himself as well as a large number of books about the Nasods. Add spent his time reading them and waited for the day he could escape. With his vast knowledge, Add eventually invented the Nasod Dynamo using the parts from broken down Nasods found inside the library. Using the weapon's power, he escaped from the collapsing library. However, the isolation of being trapped alone for so long left Add insane along with an obsession to find rare Nasod codes. While traveling to look for more Nasod schematics, Add finds that the race no longer exists in the world. The library where Add had lived in distorted time inside, and sent him to a timeline far into the future. Thus, Add originally sought to find a way to get back into the past. That was until he found traces of 'that person' from the corrupted Nasod King. He then began researching on the power of El.

After his continuous research on the El, Add succeeds in inventing an object called Nasod Armor that can change its physical appearance according to Add's will. There were some unknown variables, but experiment was a success. Add becomes enchanted by the Nasod Armor's ability to expand just on thought, and its capability to ignore the laws of physics. He continues his experiments to improve his ultimate invention.

After becoming a Psychic Tracer, Add continued to hunger for more power as he felt that his current Dynamo's energy handling amount had reached its limits and began to search for a way to revamp the energy output mechanism then one day meets Altera village's chief, Adel.
            "Altera Core is currently storing El-energy Pong! Storing the enormous energy of El is not easy, Pong! It has an impressive energy handling feature Pong!"
            Add succeeds in upgrading his Dynamos using the clues he gathered from Altera Core... but there was one more problem. "Tch... damn it! Even if I upgrade the Dynamos, it's nothing more than a piece of junk without a strong power source! "I need something powerful enough to power the dynamos and perfect the Nasod Armor..." To help Add in his search of power, Adel leads Add to Feita, where the fierce battle against the demons was taking place. There, Add finds a powerful negative energy source that demons used.
            "This is it! I found the missing piece to my research... khahahahaha!"
            Through a deal with Lento, Add succeeds in converting the Demon's dark El into a purified Moon Stone, using the pure energy of the Moon Stone as his power source, Add succeeds in creating the perfect Nasod Armor.

Afterwards he found himself in the real world, and is now working for... some organization. Presumably the Neo-Yakuza.

Traumas: The death of his family, being sold into slavery, then being trapped in a underground library for several years. This left him insane, and occasionally he will go into a blind rage, or have a mental breakdown.

Notes: I might have him work with the Neo Yakuza due to what I have planned for him. If not if someone wants him to work with one of their characters that are evil then I can allow it.

His relations to the other Elsword characters:

http://elwiki.net/wiki/images/thumb/...px-NCMgklZ.jpg

Comment

@SUS

Approval #1.

Sent by Tapatalk
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Well,(an I'm just throwing this out) he could lead Base 5 in Africa (let's say that through the help of everyone, Qfrica has become an exceptional country. Still a little behind as far as technology, but basically turned into a thriving civilization... Or at least that's my thought...) as he is highly intellgent.

In other news, I think I got the Base list doun. Here it is.

Base 7: Leaders of chemical experimentation
                Leader: Albert Wesker (Deceased, K.I.A)
                State: Obliterated

Base 6: Leaders of elite training for the best soldiers
                Leader: Alfred Drevis (Deceased, K.I.A)
                State: Standing, functional

Base 5: Leaders of intelligence
                Leader: (undecided)

Base 4: Leaders of funding, import and export
                Location: two locations. One in Guayaquil, Equador, SA, one in Rook Island
                Leader: 1. Vaas Montenegro(Alive, active) 2. Hoyt Volker (Alive, active)

Base 3: Leaders of soldier enhancement and dangerous character containment
                Location: (need some help here I remember there was a specific location), AS
                Leader: Charles Raymond (???)(Deceased, Assassination)

Base 2: Leaders of mech and robotic development
                Leader: Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin (Alive, Defected)

Base 1: Leader of operations and overall performance supervision
                Leader: Ases Inozuka (Alive, active)

What you guys think?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Looks good to me.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Wonder

I wouldn't say Add might be the best leader for a Neo-Yakuza base. Yeah he is smart, and can be a dangerous. However he is still insane, and is not in the best condition. Not only that but if he was leading a Neo Yakuza base, and if Eve was around his obsession... well let's say that he would probably ignore the Neo-Yakuza and immediately go after her. He could be a leading researcher there however.

So Wonder what do you say of his app? Do you say accepted?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Looks good.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Thank you Katrix.

Now I can try and talk with Wonder about Add's position in the Neo Yakuza.

Comment

Name: NeoFox

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Aisha, Void Princess

Game of Origin: Elsword

Power: Aisha is a powerful magician, being experienced in some elemental magic ranging from creating a small wave of ice or fire, a burst of electrical magic, a small fire cyclone, and even basic fireballs. Though the magic type she is more experienced in is Dark Magic. Ranging from advanced dark magic spells with usefulness ranging from close to medium ranges, to even laying simple curses on opponents. Her prowess with Dark Magic is higher than most dark mages she came across, being capable of taking on a multitude of demons and even some Nasods on her own (about a small squad of 50 demons on her own, completely unassisted.) Even then she is still capable of holding her own in a battle against more demons. She even fight off the likes of Berthe on her own, granted she didn't kill Berthe she did hold off the powerful demon long enough for her friends to come in. Since Berthe is a more powerful demon, and she was capable of fighting against him quite fairly this shows that her power with Dark Magic is quite high.

She even has a decent knowledge of other magic types, and even demon history due to her contract with Angkor the demon bat.

Weapons: Her staff which is made out of a durable material. It's shape makes it look like a axe of some sort, and it does have a decently sharp edge. Though it isn't sharp enough to be used as a battle axe. It's still a pretty good weapon to use to wack people on the head with. She also uses it to cast most of her spells.

Weaknesses: Aside from her tremendous power with Dark Magic there are quite a few downsides. Due to the influence of Dark El she uses to become a Void Princess she has a high chance of being corrupted if her will is not strong. If she is tempted enough, and is influenced by the path of darkness she will become a being far scarier than any known demon of Elrios. This means she must try and sustain a pure heart if she does not wish to be truly corrupted. Aside from that she is still human, and without her staff she will have a harder time using her magic. She also is not very powerful when it comes to physical strength, nor is she all too skilled in actual physical combat. She prefers to be completely offensive, using magical attacks in close range to medium range. So the best way to deal with her is to get rid of her staff to make it harder for her to cast spells, take care of her from a safe distance, or both.

Appearance:
                          Spoiler:
                          She stands at 5ft 6.

Personality: Aisha is a bit cocky, and arrogant. She thinks that she is one of the most skilled magic users from Elrios. This may be true as before the events of the game she was a very powerful wizard... until she was given a ring that when she put it on... she lost most of her magical abilities. Aisha also does have a tendency to act a bit pompous at times, but she does still care for her friends to the point where she will risk her lives for them. She also has an anger problem, especially when you address her height, question her prowess with magic, or talk about her... bust size... This can cause her to lash out at someone verbally if they bring up those topics. She also has a tendency to act someone bratty whenever she doesn't get what she wants. Either way she is kind, and does care about others. Especially her friends. Mess with her friends, and you will have to deal with this petite Dark Mage.

She also has a small crush on Elsword and Chung, but no one must know about it.

Morality: Chaotic Good due to the way she deals with problems... which can get a bit scary.

Biography: Aisha at a young age was a skilled and powerful mage of the highest order when she was just 12. Her "colleagues" praised her, and also feared her a bit due to her power at such an age. If she was a powerful magician at the age of 12, then who knows how powerful she will be when she got older. At the age of 14 she was travelling alone in a desert when a mysterious stranger gave her a ring that the moment she put it on, all her magical power was drained. She then had to start her journey again to relearn everything she had lost. As such she had found herself in Ruben fighting a large demon by the name of Berthe. She was in deep trouble at this point of time, until she met Elsword who came in and assisted her. Ever since the two have sort of been at each others throats. She dislikes Elsword's idiocy, but deep down she finds Elsword to be a pretty nice guy... in fact it's said she even has a bit of a crush on him.

Along her travels with Elsword she met Rena, and eventually Raven, Eve, Chung, and Ara. However she needed to become stronger to help keep fighting alongside them. As such she sought out more power... she then found out the ancient ways of the Dark Magician.

You see since ancient times, magicians trained not only on the basics, but on their spiritual power too. In order to obtain greater power, they have to gain access to the power of "El". Magicians without strong spiritual strength and control will sink into the depths of the magic world and erode, that being said, a dark magician who needs even more power will require even more training. Even though they are able to gain more power, if their spiritual power cannot resist the influence of darkness, they will become a half-human, half-demon being. True practitioners of dark magic are rare, as most of the magicians are usually elder people. Even so, Aisha's body has a special essence that isolates such influence, along with her immature age, allows her to obtain dark magic, while avoiding the influence of demon world. However, Aisha's spiritual power is not stable, and if influenced by the path of darkness, she will become a creature scarier than any demon. So, in order for her to obtain great power she must bear the great risk of a Dark Magician.

She took up this oath, and in turn became powerful enough to keep up with the others. She was doing fairly well in fact. The major downside though was she eventually found that she needed more power. As such she began practicing her dark powers to become better with them. As Aisha practiced her dark magic, she one day fell into a trance. A demon bat named Angkor appeared, and told her that she would receive more power if she accepts a special contract. Aisha, wanting to become stronger, accepted the contract, turning her into the Void Princess. A person of great dark powers, that also comes at a great risk. She became powerful, a little too powerful. She was capable of fighting off Berthe on her own, but was still unable to kill him. Aisha's powers with Dark Magic was too high for her at first until she continued to train with her magic. She must still fight any influences the path of Darkness brings. Or she will become a being that most demons would fear.

Well now she is in the real world.

Traumas: Hard to say, but I would say the moment when she first lost all her magical powers, as well as the thought of possibly losing herself to the Darkness that is Dark El.

Notes:...

Who wants to have this petite dark mage join their crew?

Comment

@Neo

Approval 1/3.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@NeoFox

Looks good to me.

As for which crew she should start with, she could start in London if you want.

After all, it seems like the Elsword crew all seem to pop up in London sooner or later. XD
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

@Neo

Also accepted Neo.

Oh and YES START IN LONDON XD

Comment

Working...
                                X