Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Serene
    Uuuuuh sure.

I'll PM you the backstory so you can jump right in.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Okay Wriggle I will wait for you.

Comment

Name: SereneGrace

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Bang Shishigami

Game of Origin: BlazBlue

Power: Being a ninja, Bang seems to share many similar traits in his powers and fighting style. First of all, Bang is a speedy and agile character, and demonstrates an uncanny ability to maneuver through the air as if utilizing invisible platforms. He also bears a decent command of hand-to-hand combat (Taijutsu), and is a master at performing blocks and counters. Bang is also capable of an performing an ability that boosts his speed to even greater heights and allows for even more of his attacks to be linked for longer, more punishing combos. Called "Bang Shishigami Forbidden Art: Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan"(which means Wind, Forest, Fire, and Mountain) it is one of his strongest and more powerful techniques.

Weapons: Unique to Bang is his assortment of nails, referred to as "Bang-Style Shurikens", and he has a variety of nails for different effects. Some nails will explode, some afflict a poisoned status, some unleash a spray of webs to trap the foe, and still others can rebound off of surfaces, making them more difficult to avoid. The larger 55 inch nail on his back also known as the Phoenix: Rettenjō is a powerful weapon known as the Nox Nyctores.

The Nox Nyctores are a set of ten weapons, and were tempered as a set of close range and melee-type weapons to directly oppose the Black Beast (a beast that once caused great calamity.) An advanced tempering technique was needed to forge them, and a total of ten weapons were planned. One of which was the Phoenix: Rettenjō. The Phoenix: Rettenjō has the powerful ability to break the other Nox Weapons as well as sever the ties with the Boundary, a place where the various timelines intersect. It seems to be where things go after the events have already happened. Though only a few can see the Boundary. Bang may know of this but he cannot see the Boundary nor does he know how to use the Phoenix: Rettenjo's ability to sever it. So to him it's basically a large almost indesctrucible nail.

Weaknesses: Underneath all his abilities, his gruff and heroic demeanor, and his ninja-like abilities Bang is still human through and through albeit tougher due to extensive training when he was younger. Due to his fighting style he prefers to fight using both complex and simple counters and blocks to overwhelm opponents as he does not possess extreme amounts of super-human strength (though he has enough physical strength to wield the Phoenix: Rettenjō with ease.) Relying on his speed and Taijutsu to defeat opponents, and yet sometimes that isn't even enough.

Appearance: He stands at 6ft 3, and is in his mid to late 30's.

Personality: Bang can be quite over-exuberant, and he is prone to speeches and tangents as well as making dramatic entrances. He has a romantic fascination with Litchi, always willing to go charging in headlong if he sees someone making her upset. He is a man with great pride in his home and tolerates no ill words towards it or his master. Though many members of the cast ridicule him and think of him as annoying, he protects those he cares about (such as Carl and Taokaka) with his life, and has a heart of gold. He thinks of himself as the "Hero of Justice", and the one to punish all evil doers.

Bang, however, possesses a lot of standards that display quite a bit of wisdom. He is capable of eventually forgiving Jin despite his murder of Tenjō Amanohokosaka, admitting himself to be an idiot. Likewise, he is not that overly blinded with his infatuation with Litchi that even if she asked nicely, he would not hand over his nail, recognizing her allegiance with NOL.

Another trait that he shared with Litchi is his genuine love for children; he would do everything to protect them, and the sight of them being hurt badly and for no reason are one of the things that would tempt him to consider breaking his 'no-kill' policy, as shown in his rage towards Hazama in his Story Mode when he saw him beat down Carl and Tao for no reason. However, he also has a bad habit of instantly calling some of the children he saw as 'his apprentice'. Carl has begun to take that consideration well and nicely, but Platinum is highly annoyed at this treatment.

Morality: Heroic Good if it isn't obvious by his personality.

Biography:
        Spoiler:
        After losing his home in the Ikaruga Civil War and his master Tenjō Amanohokosaka at the hands of Jin Kisaragi, Bang and his followers began living in Kagutsuchi waiting for the right moment to strike back at Jin and the NOL. There, he declares himself a hero of love and justice, and dedicates himself to exterminating evil and overturning injustice wherever he goes. Over time, Tenjō's teaching prevailed over him, and Bang develops a strict 'no-kill' policy, which means he would never stoop so low as to kill his enemies, even Jin, despite how much he hates him. However, he states in his story line that upon meeting Hazama that he must be killed, perhaps meaning that his 'no-kill' policy does not extend to the truly evil.

He has a romantic fascination with Litchi, always willing to go charging in headlong if he sees someone making her upset. He is overzealous in every way, subtlety not usually at the forefront of his mind. However, his fiery spirit and will have earned him the respect of a few characters, most notably Hakumen. His first and foremost duty is to protect the citizens of Ikaruga, which was the reason why he also wants Ragna's bounty: to rebuild the glory of Ikaruga.

n Continuum Shift, he goes on a mission to find his Master's child, although as his story revealed, his true ending in Calamity Trigger did occur and he survived the beating he got from Hakumen rather than dying (his death was a story made up by Taokaka). There is an inactive, unknown Nox Nyctores within his possession. This is earlier stated by Rachel in Calamity Trigger. This Nox Nyctores turns out to be Phoenix: Rettenjō, the Nox Nyctores with the power to sever connections with the Boundary. Trinity informs Bang of this, but vanishes before he could gather further information about it. Trinity also revealed to him that his true enemy was not Jin, but the system within NOL. After an encounter with Hazama, Bang decided to travel to Ikaruga to uncover further mysteries about its destruction and NOL's involvement in it.

In Chronophantasma Bang runs throughout Ikaruga searching for answers about his Nox Nyctores and his master, Tenjō Amanohokosaka. Along the way, however, he noticed that a lot of people had been looking for his Nox Nyctores. He eventually encountered Litchi, who asked to borrow his nail, but even Bang refused, knowing that Litchi had sided with the NOL. After exchanging blows, Litchi told him that Relius Clover may know more about his nail, but warns Bang not to confront Relius. Bang did so anyway.

Relius quickly reveals that his Nox Nyctores, the Phoenix: Rettenjō, is in fact the Kushinada's Lynchpin, a device used to activate the Kushinada Device and bring about a complete mass destruction throughout the world. He also reveals that Tenjō Amanohokosaka knew of this function, but did not use it, resulting in his defeat in the Ikaruga Civil War, although if he used it, the resulting timeline would not have been any better. Bang was shocked at this revelation.

It was not known what happened to Bang after this, but now he is in the real world still seeking to protect and help others the best that he can.

Traumas: The death of his master Tenjō Amanohokosaka, and the destruction of his home town.

Notes: He is also incredibly good friends with Taokaka as he considers her an apprentice of his, and Taokaka does respect and recognize him as a mentor of sorts.
        Last edited by SereneGrace; 04-26-2014, 02:40 AM.

Comment

@Jasmine

Okay I like the app Jasmine, I don't see all too much with it at first glance, but luckily there will be two others you need to accept it after me.

So accepted from me. Now let's see what the others think.

Comment

he seems like the ninja version of power rangers Serene

Im already imagining him doing poses and making grass explode
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Serene

Looks good to me.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@Serene

Ah Bang Shishigami of BlazBlue... this will be interesting.

Anyways nothing wrong from what I can see with your app. So accepted.

Comment

Yay 3 people accepted Bang.

I guess I should think of a location for Bang to start out in...

So anyone got any requests for the "Hero of Love and Justice"?

Comment

Name: SereneGrace

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Jubei

Game of Origin: BlazBlue

Power:
                    Jubei's powers, or at least the extent of them, have never been shown within the series thus far. However, being one of the Six Heroes, he is likely exceptionally powerful. Claimed by several, amongst them Hakumen and Terumi, to be the strongest creature alive, it is implied that Jubei is nigh-undefeatable in combat as none have dared to engage in battle against him. His training of Ragna seems to attest to a great power. He wields the Nox Nyctores, the Mucro Somnio: Musashi. With it, he seemed to be able to cleave the shell of darkness that Phantom had surrounded Lambda with during her fight with Nu. Nothing more is known about it. As Jubei's mental faculties do not appear at all to be affected by the weapon in any way, it can be assumed that his mind is very resilient.

Underneath his eyepatch is the eye of his deceased brother, which contains an ability called Sekkigan. It's only known ability is that it forces Terumi's true form to materialize, having done so on two occasions: once when Terumi tried to throw him and Hakumen into the Boundary and again during Chronopantasma as part of a plan to destroy Terumi once and for all. Terumi is not one that will help anyone, as such this is more of a weakness as if Terumi's true form is to materialize Jubei, and others will have to stop Terumi's True Form. Though Terumi can only be released through a special ritual so at least there is that...

Weapons:
                    He wields the Mucro Somnio: Musashi which has the shape of a pair of kodachi, one stored in each end of it's sheath. It is apparently named after Musashi Miyamoto, a historical samurai who was known to fight using two swords. Supposedly, its power is to cut "what cannot normally be cut"; it is unclear on what this meant. Though it is heavily implied that it can cut through nearly any magical field or barrier as long as the blades choose to cut. As such most of the time they are a normal pair of swords for Jubei. He wields one sword by the handle in his mouth, and the other blade with his twin cat tails.

Also like Taokaka he has metal claws in his sleeves, which he uses in conjunction with his two swords.

Weaknesses:
                    He is quite small, standing at 4 feet, and even though he is a strong and capable warrior he is somewhat frail, not being able to take much punishment. He also cannot resist his cat-like instincts when a situation involves catnip. He is also prone to mental breakdowns when it comes to mentioning his deceased wife, friends Hakumen and Bloodedge, as well as being forced to leave his daughter behind. He won't forget about these events, but he won't bring them up in conversation either. In fact if you ask him he will downright refuse to speak about them.

Appearance:
                    Spoiler:
                    He is approximately 4 feet tall, but don't let his size fool you! This kitty has a nasty bite!

Personality:
                    Jubei is generally agreeable, sociable and optimistic. Whenever there is a great threat such as Ragna or the NOL around, he always keeps his laid-back attitude and stays relaxed. He makes the best of every situation and is always trying to see the good in everything.

At times though Jubei shows a far more jaded and bitter side. Due to many of his friends having died, Jubei shows deep-seated guilt over his inability to do anything. As such, he has felt that he's nothing more than a weak coward who runs home with his tail between his legs while leaving good people such as Hakumen and Bloodedge to their fate. The death of his lover, Nine, and having to leave their daughter Kokonoe without a family only further wounds him. Because of those losses, however, Jubei is even more driven to do what's right and will use the power he has to do so. Though he won't fight just to harm others, only to protect those he cares about and to protect the innocent much like Bang Shishigami. In fact the two are actually pretty good friends.

Morality: Good, he does anything he can to do what's right. Although he isn't on the same level of Bang when it comes to passion about justice.

Biography:
                    Jubei is one of the Six Heroes, Ragna the Bloodedge's master, and Kokonoe's father. He battled the Black Beast alongside Hakumen, and played a part in the Ikaruga Civil War. The Kaka Clan were genetically engineered from his DNA. Despite his physical appearance, he is a powerful warrior, with numerous characters referring to him as the strongest being on the planet. He works to safeguard his friends in their times of need. Before the start of the series, his partner Konoe was murdered by Yūki Terumi. Jubei seems to have an awkward relationship with his daughter, though the reason why is currently unknown.

Alongside his moniker as the strongest being on the planet, Jubei is sometimes referred to as the Mitsuyoshi.

In BlazBlue: Phase 0, the reason why he wears an eyepatch is explained. He sustained severe injuries around his body including his right eye while trying to protect Bloodedge and Celica from a small remnant of the Black Beast.

After the War, Jubei was unfortunately left as one of the few survivors of the Six Heroes, Terumi having killed Nine and Trinity Glassfille and forcing Hakumen to sacrifice himself. He was on the run from the organization for many years afterward, being forced to abandon his daughter Kokonoe. After everything that happened he was determined to seal away the Nox Nyctores as Nine had intended.

While on the run, he freed Ragna, Jin, and Saya from a secret lab and then left in the care of his sister-in-law, Celica. He would return to the church years later and train Ragna.

During the events of Continuum Shift he was seen wandering around the 13th Hierarchical City of Kagutsuchi, encountering Ragna, Litchi, Tager, and even Taokaka. Though he held no real significance to the plot in Continuum Shift.

Shortly before the events of the squel Chronophantasma, Jubei trains Jin to use the Power of Order properly as well as inform him of many topics regarding Ikaruga and the NOL such as the Izayoi. He arrives in Ikaruga after his pupils and reunites with Rachel Alucard, Celica, and the remaining Six Heroes. In order to materialize Terumi's true form Rachel uses the memories embedded in Jubei's right eye, the eye of his brother Tomonori who managed to wound Terumi's truest form. The end result of what happened after Terumi was summoned is unknown, though it is presumed that they had temporarily defeated him. Near the end of Chronophantasma, Jubei fights off-screen with Phantom, who is revealed to be his thought deceased lover, Nine.

In the real world he is now a wanderer, going to "wherever the wind takes him", seemingly in search of something. Though what he is seemingly searching for is unknown. He had recently arrived in California and is helping with protecting the civilians from the undead (though only if he is accepted.)

Traumas: The supposed death of his dear beloved, and the sacrifice his old friends Bloodedge, and Hakumen. Also the fact that he had to abandon his own daughter when she was young is also quite heartwrenching for him, as his daughter is not on good terms with him.

Notes: Okay for now this is my last character. He will be important to my plot with Taokaka, and Bang Shishigami (for the most part.)

Comment

@Serene

I was wondering when someone would use Blazblue in this.

Approval #1

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

My two previous characters here Taokaka, and Bang Shishigami are also from Blazblue just an FYI

Comment

@Serene

I been busy and didn't see those apps.

Sent by Tapatalk
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Yeah it's okay Zekai. I know you were busy. But yeah I currently have Bang and Taokaka in ATWAG, while I have a potential Jubei for my roster.

Comment

detailed works and preparated to roll, I approve ^^
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I also say accepted Jasmine.

Have fun with Jubei.

Comment

Working...
                                X