Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks you guys. I will be making a post after Wriggle posts later.

I have a feeling that Jubei will be getting along well with A LOT of other characters in the RP.

Comment

letīs see what happens when she meets the golden fox and the cerulean jackal
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Why do I have the feeling like Renamon, Nera, and Jubei would actually become pretty damn good friends, or just flat out neutral towards each other?

Comment

Renamon would be calm, but also smile at a new friend if she is someone who can be trusted, so she will treat her as a friend

Nera, with the same thing about trust, will downright be friendly with Jubei knowing how the jackal acts
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

FYI Jubei is a guy ^^; Unless that was a typo. Anyways yeah they might get along pretty well.

Comment

oops, I forgot about it sorry ^^;

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh it's okay ^-^ everyone forgets trivial things now and then.

Comment

moving on, jubei might be a great sparring partner, the beast duo fight mostly with thei physical abilities in a battle, and things might get excessive if they go for a last one standing

Renamon is direct and won't give up, or more bluntly, she is stubborn

While Nera gets fueled for a challenge and will keep going

Spoiler:

Comment

Jubei would probably be a great sparring partner. He is known as the "Strongest in the World" in Blazblue. Even though the full extent of his capabilities are unknown, not a lot of people fight him purposefully.

He would probably enjoy assisting Renamon and Nera with sparring/training. Might even teach them a few techniques he knows himself.

Comment

and the beast duo might teach him too, there is always something new to learn

Spoiler:

Comment

Yep.

Jubei might be a master in combat, but that doesn't mean he knows everyone's exact tricks and fighting styles. There is like you said almost always something new to learn.

Comment

Spoiler: Sana, the Sage of Embrace

Name: Wriggurino

Timezone: PST

NPC Character: Sana the Gardevoir

Game of Origin Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

Power:

Just by the Pokedex entries, we can denote that Sana the Gardevoir can...

- Read the future
                          - Sense impending danger
                          - Distort the dimensions
                          - Create a small black hole
                          - Ignore pull of gravity
                          - Unleash psychic power

Additional to this, with Sana's possible moves, she can also

- Call upon the souls and spirits of the land
                          - Command the lightning to do her bidding
                          - Create a deafening blast of sound
                          - Gather the power of the nature and condense it into a highly-destructive bolt
                          - Teleport
                          - Heal minor to moderate injuries

and... Merp

Spoiler: Mega Evolution

When Sana mega-evolves, her psychic power is increased dramatically, and she grows faster: fast enough to reach the speed of 160 mph when fully sprinting.

Spoiler: ???

TBA

Weapons:

Sana's psychic power comes from the red fin-like horn on her chest, which is supposed to represent the heart, like all Gardevoirs.

When Sana mega-evolves, the red fin splits into two, representing an open heart.

Weaknesses:

Steel types
                          Ghost types
                          Poison types
                          Strong physical attacks.

Sana can hit back Poison types with Psychic attacks, and counter Ghost with Shadow Ball. So the only real threat are Steel types and strong physical attackers. Even then, she can Will-o-wisp them so that their attacks are cut in half.

Appearances:

Spoiler: Regular

Spoiler: Mega

Personality:
                          Absolutely selfless, Sana does anything to make sure that those she care for are saved, even by sacrificing her own life. This trait, along with her tendencies to calm those around her, makes her a desirable Pokemon. She has a bit of leadership, often times successfully suggesting someone to do something that would often times lead to a better result.

When she mega-evolves, she takes a more authoritative mood of an empress. She commands, instead of ordering. She inspires, instead of alleviating. She is still the selfless, compassionate Pokemon, except now she considers strategic maneuvers as well.

Morality: Lawful Good

Biography:

Sana was born in an egg by a trainer in Sinnoh as a Ralts. The trainer, ecstatic of the shiny Pokemon, kept the Ralts stored in the PC to brag to all his friends. In the PC were other Pokemon that were not selected by the trainer who were still happy with their lives. The veteran members of the trainer's parties often visited the PC while the trainer rested in the Pokemon Center, telling tales of epic battles that they faced. The young Sana dreamt of being the core member of the team, but the trainer's Old Maid the Musharna was too big of a wall to jump over for Sana...

The chance came soon, however, when Old Maid the Musharna was stolen away from the trainer by Team Plasma. In grief and in desperation, the trainer rummaged through the PC to find the replacement of Old Maid, and Sana was chosen. Determined to fight for the trainer in a righteous battle, Sana waited for the day to be put into battle.

The battles, however, were not glory. The tales that the veteran Pokemon told to the innocent Pokemon in the PC were lies. The Pokemon battles were not honorable, but only gruesome. They weren't based around rules and regulations, but around survival. Those that did not survive were thrown out, only to be replaced by others that will meet the same fate eventually. Sana was no exception. After losing a crucial battle against Skyla, Sana was released from the PC into the wild. Brokenhearted, Sana, now a Gardevoir, wandered the world without food, rest, or sleep for several days before collapsing.

She woke up, three days later, in a small cave, with a stack of human food next to a bonfire. Starving, Sana dug into the food and ate until satisfied, without knowing that there was a Lucario and a Froslass by the entrance. Surprised, Sana took a defensive stance, only to find out that the Lucario and the Froslass meant no harm. They identified themselves as Nera and Mara respectively. They told her that they found Sana, one step away from death, lying on the ground near their hunting ground. Sana realized that wild Pokemon had bonds that were tighter than that between the trainers' Pokemon, and decided to join the two...

Until they disappeared.

Sana knew not where they went. No matter how far into the future she looked, all she could find was a foggy, deathly smoke that surrounded the truth. Something was happening to the two. It was something bad. As her species name inferred, Sana took off into the journey to find the two Pokemon that she truly loved and held dear, into the real world.

Trauma:

A battle between Pokemon are not pretty. In fact, Sana has seen more gruesome fate of Pokemon that weren't deemed strong by the trainers than any other Pokemon. These tormenting visions, formed as nightmares, haunt her every now and then.

Notes:

Gardevoir is love, Gardevoir is life
                          Goomy is love, Goomy is life
                          Male Gardevoir is OP

I can't find a good theme for her D:

I DID IT (Big thanks to my personal maid Pringles)

Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-04-2014, 10:46 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I like it, and will enjoy how a new independent pokemon acts in this RP

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Looks good to me.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Make it approval #3.

Sent by Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X