Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

All good to me.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I know where to start Karen in, so I'll either make a post or wait until SUS does something about Knuckles.

Oh I know.

SUS, can you make a quick post saying that Knuckles is in Itaewon? It's a huge street full of shops and nightlife. Since Korea is around the same time as Japan, it would be night and there would be a lot of people there... mostly young people.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Yeah I can make a post in ATWAG.

Comment

Okay here is yet ANOTHER app. This one is going to be for another NPC that will be. Please note the following character there is hardly little to NO info on his abilities, his background, and even his personality. So the following info is mostly fanon. I have planned for this guy to be part of a story arc hopefully involving Jack (Wonder's Jack), Glaive, Takoizu, and anyone else who wishes to be a part of it.

Name: SUSTIC

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Luto

Game of Origin: Elsword

Power: Most of his powers are unknown, but one thing that is for certain is he has manipulation over time much the same as Glaive. The difference though is that he refuses to use his time and space manipulation due to the sheer amount of consequences it can have. Aside from that his magic is also much more grand in scale. Ranging from simple spells such as fire balls, to more advanced scales such as summoning and creating things such as animated knights and powerful magicians called the "Guardian Knight of Trials", and the "Guardian Magicians of Trials." He uses these two beings he summons as his own personal fighters to fight for him. He can even change the age of other people, and even objects though he also refuses to do this as he finds it pointless. He can't change his own age though due to how old he is. (Said to be well over a thousand years.) Other than that not much else is known. In fact only a few people actually met him in person, let alone heard of him. Aside from players of Elsword that is...

He also may be extremely old and frail, but he isn't exactly human either so he is actually quite resistant to magical based damage. Luto also possesses some telekinetic abilities (just basic ones such as being capable of lifting objects of up to 4 tons. Though this can be taxing on him.)

Weapons: None except a odd Keyblade (as seen in his picture below in the smaller photograph. It's kind of hard to see though.) He may say this keyblade is just that. A keyblade, nothing special. However due to his extensive age he has to use it as a vessel to focus his power. As with it he can use his magic of time and space manipulation, and his summoning magic. It sort of is the key to his powers at his current age since his body can no longer handle the strain of using his magic without it. He also uses it as a nifty cane to help him walk.

Weaknesses: Unknown, but he does have the same weaknesses as Glaive (I.E he has a lot of magical power, but he is quite frail like a human but not to the extent that Glaive is.) He may be able to resist a large amount of Magical Damage, but he can't really withstand physical pain all too much due to his frail old body (Which if he was human he would have the physical health of a standard 80 year old human male of average health.) This reason is why he refuses to fight aside from the fact that he finds fighting to be a pointless endeavor. He also may not be restricted like Glaive when it comes to being able to tamper with the history of space and time, but he refuses to due to the consequences doing such things can have. This does not stop him from flat out physically appearing anywhere he wishes to, as long as he finds that he is needed in a certain time and place. Meaning if there is no point of him being somewhere then well... he won't freaking be there.) Also along with his old age he has quite a surprisingly low amount of stamina. He also may be eternal (he can live forever), but he can still die from physical harm. Hell he isn't even truly immortal. Eventually he will die, and someone will need to replace him... hence why he has Glaive.

In short he has very powerful magic even surpassing Glaive, but when it comes to physical strength, endurance, and stamina he is not all too strong. He also refuses to take part in anything, and prefers to make Glaive do all the work. That doesn't stop him from dropping in now and then just to have a little fun.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/WeceLZP.png
          He stands at 5ft 7.

Personality: Luto is mysterious, and somewhat threatening. He also is a bit like your traditional "grumpy elderly man", seemingly complaining or making some sort of snide remark about something trivial. Despite this he knows what is important, and can be quite serious when he needs to be. Truthfully though he can be quite kind, and even endearing to others... that is if they are deserving of his kindness.

Morality: Neutral/Good. He does what it takes to try and keep all timelines in check, though he mostly has Glaive to do all the hard work for him.

Biography: Next to nothing is known about Luto. He has been around for far longer than Glaive. To the point where only Glaive knows a bit of his past. This is because Luto took his history "out of the timeline" of sorts. It's still in tact, but the only way for anyone to see his past is to find the "Fragmented Dimension Keys of Trials." Objects that he had scattered throughout the outside of Time and Space. There are about 10, and each one contains a bit of history about his origins.

Luto also has close ties to Glaive, in fact he could be considered to be Glaive's superior. He is currently trying to help Glaive by keeping the timelines from getting any worse due to the time travel incident with Takoizu and Jack (Wonder's Jack.) Though he actually isn't doing anything, he is more like... advising Glaive.

Traumas: Unknown. Though there are obvious trauma's from his past from before he truly became who he is. Though these trauma's are unknown as he had fragmented his origins from his part of his timeline, thus hiding it from anyone... that isn't preventing anyone from finding the Fragmented Dimension Keys of Trials. (Hint hint I will be giving these out randomly to those who can solve some puzzles later on in the story. Whoever gets the most will receive a special prize from me!!! There are 10 of them so be aware and keep an eye out in the IC of ATWAG!!! [Me failing to make a Elsword style Event quest.])

Notes: Like I said above, and in part of the app. The information on his abilities, and personality are all fanon as there is literally little to NO info on such things. But due to his appearance he does seem to have some ties to Glaive.

I also will be revealing his past throughout the course of the RP.

Also he can be practically anywhere he wants so if he does get accepted, feel free to tell me if you want me to have him somewhere.
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 04-19-2014, 05:27 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Looks good, but there where a few places where our looks like you just cut the sentence on half in the upset half of the post.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Sorry Katrix it was like early in the morning when I made it.

Comment

Looks good, if you ignore the cut-off sentences.

Accepted from me (which doesn't really mean much)
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@sustic

lOOKS GOOD TO ME.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle

Well I did say that I did make it early in the morning (around 7 or so in the morning, and I didn't have much sleep.)

Comment

Okay I was looking through the old OOC and I found this app for a certain character I had for a very short while. So I thought I'd introduce her into Season II.
                      Name: NeoFox

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Margaret Moonlight (also known as the Goddess of Death in her world.)

Game of Origin: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Power: Margaret has unique abilities for a seemingly "normal human" as she has the abilities to hover the air and "teleport" within a certain radius. Her radius for teleportation is about anything within a one mile radius. Also her teleportation ability is also quite slow as she will slowly fade away, becoming transparent in a small thin fog around her whenever she teleports. However she will reappear almost instantly. The amount of time it takes for her to teleport is about 1 minute (in game it's like a few seconds, but in the RP it's 1 minute as that's enough time for someone to stop her.) While teleporting she can be stopped before she completely disappears. All one has to do is grab her, or harm her. If you do that she will stop in place. I also mention she can sort of fly in the air for about 10 minutes before she begins to slowly descend. She uses her flight ability to strike enemies from above with her rifle/scythe weapons. After 10 minutes she will begin to descend. The source of her abilities is unknown.

On top of that her skills in combat are on par with some of the best assassins known, capable on taking on squads of normal proffessionally trained soldiers, and even opponents much larger and physically stronger than her.

Weapons:
                      Spoiler:
                      (She wields two of them.) The Le croissant du ange are modified Barrett M82 rifles without scopes. They have been modified to be used also as scythes with tungsten alloy scythe blades growing out of the buttstock, and elegantly designed, angel-wing themed handle grips at the barrel and muzzle. She holds each rifle under her arms when firing, causing her to spin from the recoil (it's unknown how she even survives the recoil from firing BOTH rifles), and when she uses them as scythes, she holds the grips on the barrels of the guns and uses strong slashes to send her enemies flying. She uses 12.7 x 99 mm hollow-point bullets in her rifles for maximum damage.

Weaknesses: Margaret is human, and despite her abilities she is quite susceptible to pretty much anything a normal human is. She is vulnerable to poison, can easily be killed by anything a human can. Though she is slightly tougher than a normal human faithfully, but not by much. Her weapons the Le croissant du ange have pretty heavy recoil that causes her to spin around, and even push her back when she fires them. Fortunately they are also scythes so she can use them in close combat, only firing them when she is far enough away from her opponent.

In short Margaret is still human, vulnerable to everything a human is, but she is quite a fearsome foe that one should not really take too lightly.

Appearance: She stands at 5ft 7

Personality: Her outfit and weapons all have a grim reaper motif. Margaret seems to be honorable and enjoys music and fighting. She has an extensive vocabulary and shows no fear of death. For example:
                      When Travis ultimately slays her, she is instead more concerned about whether he memorized her song or not.

Margaret is also polite and well mannered, yet sadistic in battle. She is a bit of a Sadist as she loves to inflict pain onto others, and more importantly she loves the thrill of battle to the point where she will freaking sing in mid-combat regardless of the severity of the fight. Though she will stop singing if the fight is indeed quite serious (like fate of the world serious.) Margaret considers herself to be "pure" like a glistening pearl. In truth she is pure for the most part in the fact that she is well... she refuses to be in an actual relationship with any man, let alone sleep with one. This is because she claims that it will taint her "purity". This does not prevent her from acting seductively to both men and women she finds appealing. The main way though of showing her affections towards others is through combat. As her name suggests she prefers to fight at night under the light of the moon. However she still fights during the day.

Morality: Neutral: Currently she is working on her own, for her own reasons.

Biography: There is little to nothing known about her backstory. All that is really known is that she was with the United Assassin's Association and was ranked Number 4. Margaret Moonlight's ranking battle against Travis took place on top of the roof of Supermarket Guan's where she met Travis Touchdown. She whistles her theme and asked him if he's heard of it, but he just replies with "Nope". She then says how sad that is and offers to teach him her song implying that he'll learn the song before he dies. She puts up a tough fight, but after losing both her weapons she is impaled by Travis's Beam Katana. She then asks him what he thought of the song, with his reply being that it was "catchy as hell". He then sliced out her midsection, disemboweling her as she asks if he remembered the song with her dying breath. He claims that he remembered it "100 percent". As she began to fall, she replies saying "That's so...sublime."

When she was brought into the real world as good as new she found herself bored, and as such she had travelled the world. Briefly aiding Chris, Gerard, and Claire against a lone Nemsis T-Type in London through the sidelines just out of sight. Afterwards she left London, and now she travels the world working for anyone who is willing to pay enough for an Assassin for Hire.

Traumas: None that is known.

Notes: Her age is also unknown. I've read on several sites that she is 14-15, but her true age is estimated to be 21-25. So I'm just going to go with her being in her early twenties.

Also her theme:

Oh and yes that is HER singing. She sings that in the fight against her. The song may be directed towards Travis, but it is her singing and it is her theme song.
                      Last edited by NeoFox; 04-20-2014, 04:23 PM.

Comment

OMG MARGARET F*** MOONLIGHT. I love her boss theme, and I love the character.

I read through the app Neo, and I find her to be accepted. Two more to go.

Comment

@Neo

Looks good

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

OH CRAP I FORGOT

Her weapons the Le croissant du ange... Yeah she actually has two of them as seen in her picture. Just something I should throw in there... I will add this to her app real quick.

Okay I made the edit to the app. It is a rather small edit though.
                            Last edited by NeoFox; 04-20-2014, 04:32 PM.

Comment

@NeoFox

Looks good to me.
                              sigpic

Comment

YAY!!!

Now I can work on a post for her... but I don't know where I should have here... Anybody got ideas?

Comment

Working...
                                X