Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read Wriggle's message. I have been given the go ahead with using Flandre. Flandre will not be cloned but will have an amnesiac story. I may need to brush up on her involvement with Season 1 when she meets her former friends and allies and when she regains her memories.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Well Cucoo has that fancy relationship chart.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I know about Flandre's past relations. I need to know about the specifics of Flandre's story in Season I so I can re-adjust her upon regaining her memories. I only know a few details from reading John's bio and discussion in group thread. Also, it would be nice to have sources to look back on should Flandre have a flashback about Season I. But this does mean that I'll need to look into Season I or consult you guys when the moment arises.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Good day everyone how are you on this chilly day? (waiting for bus at 2*C)

Oh! Cucoo, in what hyrule are we? Juat to get to know of the surroundings
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Goodmorning. It's not really chilly over here... mostly because I live in Florida... but recently the weather has gotten a lot cooler thanks to wind and cold rains. The Fall over here always seems to end with heavy rains. Not that I mind at all. I actually love it when it rains heavily, and even when it thunderstorms. Whenever it storms I get this oddly calming feeling =w= Now I wish it was raining at this very moment xD.

Comment

@ TRXD

Even though my chart isn't updated (because of procrastination on it and also RL)
              I'm going to post it in the OP.

It has the "what kind of" which you could get an idea of some of the specifics.

Ask on each one and you could get the information you seek~

Oh and moving Flandre from pending to confirmed for ya as well as the Archives.

The only two Registered things she has is that she trusts Nera and Renamon, and John.

@ Neo

Legacy Auto Accept

Will get around to getting everything into the OP and Archives

@ SUSTIC

Legacy Auto Accept for Chung if I didn't already and Pit is also good to go (Why is there always a mental issue with the characters?)

@ Kristia

That's a good question...
              ...I'm thinking to commemorate the release of ALBW
              We'll have it be the ALttP Hyrule.

...but that would screw up something since its not the Gerudo Desert in ALttP....

Might just stick with OoT Hyrule.

Comment

@Cucoo

Thanks, and also I got that information from the wiki about Pit. ^^

Comment

no kidding...so wiki says.
                  =w= huh I guess game developers like to give characters a crazy side.

Comment

Ok I got all the apps and such sorted

Now for the Chart...

Three Goddesses save me... What Have I done? (/ TwT)/

Comment

Yea...

What's with game developers liking characters to have an "Insane" side? xD

Comment

The world will never know~

Anyway I've updated the chart now.

Let me know if I'm missing anything

EDIT:

Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-27-2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Double Realization Post

...Ok I just thought of something...

We're treating the Zelda Franchise Characters as though their world was missed by the Horizon...

...one of the largest game franchises in history...

How should we handle this one?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Because everyone likes crazy. It makes things interesting.

Goodmorning everyone.

I fell asleep while updating my post with Six and Isaac's intros, but I'll finish it soon.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Welcome back!

Also I hope you finish Lily's app soon >.> I made my intro post with Raven, and will do so with Chung and Elsword soon (after first figuring out a good place for him to start out at.)

I will also need to wait for Cucoo to make a post with Palutena before I make a post with Pit =_= and I'm planning on introducing Alucard SOMEWHERE.

Comment

When I post, It'll be with all my characters
                                That'll be later today...maybe.
                                ...also...
                                Dark Pit..............

>w>....

Comment

Working...
                                X