Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

As for me, I'm already typing up a post. (I'll admit, I could probably use some writing lessons too... )

At least I'm putting forth effort, right?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I guess we tend to mix relevant stuff with slightly straying stuff. Oh well

And I have to develop what all 6 of my characters are doing...

Eleos will be in the Great Plains in the US...hunting...something.

Lady Palutena, Lisa, and Morgan will probably be in a city somewhere trying to survive the hoard of shoppers, possibly three different cities.

Shulk will be in a field near wherever the SCAE Head Quarters will be...

Link will be in Hyrule

...hmm....

Comment

I guesso ^^;;

I just don't want to be pointed out for not being the "Lost Generation"-esque writer like Gertrude Stein or F. Scott Fitzgerald, or any post-modern authors like Cormac McCarthy or Sebastian Junger. This is a serious RP after all.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

What about we kind of map out what we want to have happen in the beginning of the RP. Personally I was thinking that John could take his first visit to Ansem the Wise.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Oh I forgot to mention that I studied Julius Caesar, Vergil, Cicero, Catullus, and some other poet that wrote in Latin...

>Takes Latin
            >Learns how to write better stories in English
            (/ =w=)/

And @ Katrix

Aye. Even I kinda want some ideas for even my own characters. As is usual for my style, I planned out their ends but not their beginnings. =w=

Also I'm going to get some sleep...
            If I can...
            after seeing this...

"Oh you want to Sleep?"
            Spoiler:

"Nah."
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-27-2013, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Aye dog aye \(=w= \)

So yeah, if I'm lucky, I can post OOC apps for Vi, Jinx, Yukari, and Yuuka. Those four are honestly the only Characters I'll be using permanently. Others are... for the lack of a better word, temporary.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Katrix

We'll get there.

I just need a way for John to know about him.

Maybe a messenger gives him a note later?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@ Wriggs
                  Aye.

(Reason I say Aye a lot: Redwall Series. Pirates. Pirates Everywhere.)

Oh and so that Means that TRXD can have Flandre then?

Comment

Yup, I gave him... Her... It... A proposal. Matter of time until he... She... It... Comes online and answer it tomorrow.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

*is about to fall asleep*
                      *realizes something*
                      *wakes up swearing*
                      And we got a problem with the time system already
                      Or ... Do we?

Ok check my thinking
                      If its morning in japan...
                      And its Christmas Eve...
                      That would mean...

Its dusk of the day before in america?

Comment

@Cucoo

Seems like it.

Anyways, I'm going to add Six and Isaac's intros into my post soon.

It's going to be a long night for me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Aye

Ok i can sleep now

If its 6 AM Dec. 24 in japan, it would be 4 PM Dec. 23 in america.

Comment

*yawn* Morning! Oh, wow. You guys really do get up to a lot while I sleep. Let's see... Wriggle's back. Cucoo has wrote prologue and opened IC... Wait. Wriggle's back? Time to check my messages!
                            Oh by the way, Wriggle, I'm a guy.
                            I'll add Cole's intro later today when I've read Wriggle's message and have some free time.
                            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                            My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                            My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                            Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Here is my first app for Mega Man X.
                              Spoiler:

Name: NeoFox

Timezone: EST. Same as SUSTIC

NPC Character of Choice: Mega Man X AKA simply X. Not to be confused with Biometal Model X.

Game of Origin: Mega Man X series

Power: Being a robot, X possesses strength, speed, endurance and other abilities well above the normal human capacity, although his physical limits are never revealed in the games. He can performs various specially defaulted actions like Dash, Wall Kick and Air Dash. He also has upgrades in which completed set are armors. The true scope of X's abilities are constantly under speculation by many of the characters in the series. X seems to constantly change and evolve. In many instances he seems to draw on some unknown power within himself. Both Dr. Cain who examined X as well as Sigma who is obsessed with X and Zero's capabilities don't understand a large portion of how both Hunter's internal systems work. What is known is that these hidden abilities make X immune to the Maverick Virus and let him match any opponent. It is also likely that the armor that Dr. Light left him may be tools that allow X to slightly tap into his "limitless potential". It can then be assumed that X's true power is capable of release only on his standard frame. However, this only happened during X's fight with Sigma in the last chapter of "The Day of Σ", and only for a moment due to the damage received from Sigma.

Plasma Shot: The X-Buster, focuses solar energy from X's fusion reactor into a plasma bullet that causes physical damage upon impact.

Variable Weapon System: Like the original Mega Man before him, X has the ability to adapt the weapons systems of powerful Reploids that he has defeated into weapons he can use. These weapons come in many varieties, often providing additional mobility as well as offense.

Upgrades: X can take on various upgrades like X's armors, chips to complete an armor set, significantly increase his power at an instance, with none or little drawbacks. In Season one he only had the Falcon Armor, Shadow Armor, and Fourth Armor installed into his systems. During the time skip he had gotten rid of the data for them, and stored them in Alia's computer at the Maverick Hunter Base.

His systems:
                              Spoiler:

Height: 160 cm (5 ft. 3 in.) (165 cm [5 ft. 5 in.] in Mega Man X: Command Mission)
                              Weight: 57 kg (125.4 lbs)
                              A.I. age: 14–15 years old (To Note: Only at the time of his awakening. X matures as time passes, like all reploids. In the RP his AI age would be around 18-20).

Armor:

Interior Skeleton: Reactive Super-flexible Armored Skeleton which reduces 93 percent of damage. Most of his Armor Upgrades can increase his defense by 50%
                              Body Skin: Lightweight "Titanium-X" alloy. A special lightweight titanium alloy from his world that is as strong as Titanium, and is far more lightweight as well.

Head part:
                              Broad-range Eye Camera: X can see at a far higher "framerate" than that of the human eye.
                              Ultra-sensitive Voice Recognition System: Can hear a far broader spectrum of sounds than the normal human ear can.
                              Voice Generation Device: Made by HAYATOM Inc. (MOKUOO Inc. in Japanese version): X's voice is synthesized.

Body part:

Accumulative Energy Generation Device: Stores solar energy. Can generate the necessary energy to fuel all of X's systems.
                              Ultra-Compact Fuel Tank: A large quantity of (Micro-Fusion) fuel is stored in the ultra-compact tank, in order for X to be active at some kind of place such as underground, underwater, becoming a power source when the solar energy ran out. With this X can go on for hours, if not days underground or in the darkness of space without powering down.
                              Central Control System: X's second "brain" which controls the exact movements of the whole body.

Arms part:

X-Buster (Mega Buster Mark 17): X's most powerful weapon. Converts the solar energy to set out a high powered beam.
                              Energy Amplification Device: Allows X to amplify the energy in his X-Buster, to release a more powerful charge shot.
                              Variable Weapon System: Can use weapons or systems copied from other robots or Reploids through some unknown process, but in some media this is shown to be X either copying a Reploid's DNA data or taking a chip from their corpse.

Legs part:

Full Auto Balancer (Gyroscopic Stabilization System): Can land cleanly in any area, from any kind of state.
                              Emergency Acceleration System: Accelerate in a blink of an eye, can run (dash) at enormous speed. Originally an upgrade available through an Armor piece, X seems to have internalized this upgrade to be used at any time in the second game of the series.

Weapons:

His X-Buster as listed above, and his Variable Weapons System.

Weaknesses: X can only sustain too much damage before he needs to get repaired, and due to the fact that he generally prefers peace over violence he can be a bit hesitant in battle. Despite this X is still a very powerful fighter. Capable of keeping up with the best of them like John, and Renamon. In fact due to his Limitless Potential he can potentially evolve and become even stronger than them as time passes on.

Appearance:

Personality: X was designed and created by Dr. Light to be the first of a new generation of robots called Reploids - robots who could think and make their own decisions without programming limitations. Unique among all of Dr. Light's creations, X possessed incredible physical and reasoning capabilities. However, Light feared that, since X didn't have any moral programming that held him back from doing evil things, he could become a grave threat to the world. Therefore, he sealed X away into a special capsule that would test his systems in a myriad of scenarios designed to ensure that X would be able to discern right from wrong and be always willing to do the right thing. Apparently, this process would take more than 30 years, and Light was very old and would not live to see X leave the capsule and enter the world. He left a warning on the computer in the lab he placed the capsule in and ordered everyone that may find the capsule not to release the robot within until testing was complete.
                              Maverick Hunter X, the 2006 remake of the original Mega Man X, shows a slightly different series of events. The Day of Σ, an unlockable prologue OVA included on the UMD, shows Dr. Light speaking with X several times during his creation, while in the SNES game Light sealed X away without activating him once. Furthermore, Light's intention of sealing X was different in Maverick Hunter X. Instead of fearing that X would become a threat because of his immaturity, Light feared that it would be the humans who were immature and not ready to live together with a robot as similar to a human as X would be by the time he finished his work. Instead, Light wanted him to fight for the people of the future and guide them to peace and happiness. (I go by the Maverick Hunter X plot.)

Though X fights with all his might to protect his friends, he is a pacifist at heart, something he might have inherited from the original Mega Man or Dr. Light. X would like nothing more than the fighting to be over, and for humans and Reploids to coexist peacefully next to each other, like his creator had always wished. He cares deeply for the victims of war and for his friends who've fought so long with him, especially Zero, whom he regards as his best friend.

Although he's constantly conflicted with the battles he must fight, he eventually begins to come to terms with it and understands that he must indeed fight for the peace he desires to be a reality. This change is best seen during the Zero series in where the relationship between the two is somehow reversed as it is X the one who actually supports Zero and encourages him to fight when either confused or doubtful, instead of the opposite as is during most of the X series.

Morality: Lawful Good.

Biography: X's creation by the hands of Thomas Light began at some point during the later days of the original Mega Man series, specifically, sometime after Mega Man 8, but no exact dates were given. He was created with a unique system that allowed him to think, feel and act completely on his own. However, fearing that he would be a threat to the world because of the immaturity of his inexperienced circuits (or because the world wasn't ready for him according to Maverick Hunter X), Light sealed him away in a capsule that would test the reliability of his circuits to prove his maturity. Unfortunately, the system tests would take approximately 30 years to complete, and Light knew he was going to pass away before then. With this in mind, he recorded a warning addressed to any future benefactors to not open the capsule until the tests were completed. On September 18 20XX, Mega Man X was sealed away.

The sleeping robot eventually passed all tests the capsule had prepared for him and he was found in the year 21XX (possibly in the year 2114 or later, according to the log of Cain's PC in the opening of Mega Man X, 100 years after X was sealed by Dr. Light) by scientist Dr. Cain. Cain, not being an expert in robotics, was baffled by the design specifications Light had included on the computer as even a century later they were ahead of anything the world had ever seen. From these specifications and with the help of X, Cain began developing his own version of next-generation robots, which came to be known as Reploids. However, the Reploids never received the same ethical testing as X. Apparently because of this oversight, over time more and more Reploids began to act strange and, eventually, become violent against humans and even other Reploids. These Reploids were deemed "Maverick" (Irregular in Japan) and, as incidents of Reploids going Maverick increased, the human government decided to found a department which was supposed to deal with the Mavericks, the Maverick Hunters.

Feeling responsible for this situation, X joined the Maverick Hunters and became part of Sigma's 17th Elite Unit. While other operatives such as Sigma and Zero were elevated to the higher classes, X remained at B-class. This was most likely due to a tendency in X to hesitate in battle instead of fully committing. This tendency caused other Maverick Hunters, such as Vile, to look down on X as weak. It has been noted, however, that X has "limitless potential" should he choose to access it (according to Cyber Peacock in Mega Man X4), and that Sigma, Zero, and Dr. Cain have all seen his potential from the beginning.

Over the course of the Mega Man X series X grew and matured, becoming stronger and gone through many harsh battles against the always resurrecting Sigma. Once he was brought into the Real World 3 years ago he had looked for a Job since the Maverick Hunters were not re-established yet. As such he decided to go with the US Military. On his first actual mission in Japan he encountered John, Renamon, Yuuka, and many others. Along the way on his journey with them he had gone through a few battles, reunited with his friends Alia, Axl, and more importantly Zero. Before the Devourer Arc he had found out that Signas the leader of the Maverick Hunters was also in this world along with many other people he once knew. He also found out that the Maverick Hunters were re-established within the Real World. No longer just having Reploid's and humans, but other characters. The Maverick Hunters fight to protect humanity, and other characters from rogue video game characters deemed "Maverick." These "Mavericks" would either be terminated if too powerful, or arrested until further notice. They are basically like a global Police Force, as they have many bases around the globe already for their many different Units.

During and after the Devourer Arc X had gone through the largest battle of his life. Luckily his friends were there by his side throughout the whole ideal. After the Devourer was defeated X told John, and the others that he had decided to go back and work with the Maverick Hunters along with Alia, and Zero. Axl however had decided to stay with the love of his life Yuyuko.
                              Now it's Christmas Eve, and X is on his way to see John, and the others.

Traumas: None to really mention. He had lost many friends in the countless battles he fought in.

Notes: His theme"

Here is my app for Axl.
                              Spoiler:

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Axl

Game of Origin: Mega Man X series. To be exact he first appeared in Mega Man X7.

Power: Axl is a Prototype New Generation Reploid, and as a Reploid he has strength superior to that of a human, as well as having far better hearing and eyesight like other Reploid's (please note that X is NOT a Reploid.)
                              As a New Generation Prototype Reploid he has a special copy chip that can allow him to transform into other Reploid's. However in the last RP this ability had been enhanced after the defeat of Lumine. A special New Generation Reploid that appeared as the main villain in Mega Man X8. All New Generation Reploid's (except for Axl who was a PROTOTYPE) copy chips contained all the data and DNA of every single Reploid before them. Including Sigma, the main villain of the X series. After Lumine's defeat in X8 a shard of his body had been implanted into Axl's head through a small accident. Thus causing Lumine to manifest inside Axl's mind and was attempting to take control. However Zero, X, Alia, Isaac, and Yuyuko all helped kill Lumine for good. This resulted in Axl's armor turning white like Lumine's, and inheriting Lumine's far more advanced Copy Chip. In fact Axl's copy chip became far better than any other. As Axl was then able to transform into pretty much anyone just by looking at them including non-reploid's, with the plus ability of performing a far more perfect transformation by using the Copy Shot. If he uses the Copy Shot then he can pull off a near perfect transformation of a person's appearance, voice, and even their abilities to an extent.

Axl can also hover in the air thanks to his jet pack.

Weapons: His Plasma Pistols as seen in his picture below. They are generally weak, but have excellent range, accuracy, and fire power. He can also copy the weapons of others with his Copy Shot if someone he uses the copy shot on has a weapon. They have a semi-auto, and a full-auto firing mode.

Weaknesses: Since his new Copy Chip now contains the data and DNA of every single Reploid before him he also has the DNA of Sigma, a powerful Reploid who could literally go viral maverick at will. As such Axl can be prone to going Maverick like Sigma. However he is still immune to the effects of the Maverick Virus.

Appearance: He stands at 6ft 2.

Personality: Axl is cocky and has a sense of humor. Although the navy armored Reploid can be whiny when there is nothing to do -- which can get on X and Zero's nerves -- Axl is kind-hearted and always cares about others. He often brags about how he is one of the best and this can get him into trouble.

Axl can also be noted to have a sort of fondness for battle, which puts him in contrast with X. However, this may turn out to be a good thing, as seen in Mega Man X8 when twice he convinces X to continue fighting against their enemies, at least until the war is over. He may be cocky and all, but at least he cares about his friends and would do anything to protect them. Especially the love of his life Yuyuko.

Morality: Good.

Biography: In Axl's debut, he was a member of the bounty hunter/vigilante syndicate, Red Alert. One of his missions under Red Alert had him attacking the base of a suspected Maverick and then kill them. He managed to accomplish this by killing the suspects second-in-command, and then masqueraded as him to let down the Maverick's defenses before shooting him in the back and stealing a briefcase that he was protecting. However, after questioning their methods, he escapes their base, and was "captured" by Zero. When the conflict between his old group and the Maverick Hunters began, Axl felt himself responsible, since Red Alert was challenging the Hunters for his custody. In order to make up for his mistakes, he joins forces with Zero and the Hunters to stop Red Alert, although they were initially reluctant to let him join. It was through Axl and Zero's combined efforts during the conflict that X came out of retirement to fight again. While working with Zero in regards to fighting Red Alert, he also explained his history with Red Alert to Zero, along with the circumstances that eventually caused him to defect to the Maverick Hunters.

Together, the three infiltrate Red Alert's base of operations, the Crimson Palace, and confronted the leader, Red, himself. After defeating Red, the Hunters learn that Sigma is at it again, manipulating Red Alert from the shadows. Even after defeating Sigma, twice, he manages to rise again and punches Axl through a wall. Sigma then swore to have a new form when he does return. Surprisingly, Red reappears, and just when Sigma is presumably attempting to possess him, Red uses Axl's pistol to blast Sigma out of the palace through a window. It turns out that "Red" was actually Axl copying his DNA to trick Sigma. X, Zero, and Axl then escape the crumbling palace.

In X8 Axl joins X and Zero in the forest outskirts of the Jakob Orbital Elevator, investigating an out of control crab-like Mechaniloid. This time around, Axl is now a full-time member of the Maverick Hunters and was trusted by both X and Zero.
                              After subduing the Mechaniloid, the three encounter (Axl for the first time) Vile, who kidnaps the director of the Jakob project, Lumine. After this incident, a series of Maverick attacks begin, all revolving around the involvement of New Generation Reploids. It is revealed that Axl is a prototype of these Reploids, since they all possess the same copy chip as him. Some of the Reploid Mavericks consider Axl a traitor for siding with the Hunters, as they refer to X and Zero, as the "old" Reploids.

The "mastermind" of the incident is revealed to be Sigma once again, and the three Hunters chase him to his palace on the Moon (and Sigma reveals that, even if Axl didn't side with the "old" Reploids, he still wouldn't have allowed Axl to join anyways, as Axl was nothing more than a "flimsy prototype"). After Sigma is defeated (presumably for the last time), Lumine enters the scene, much to the delight of Axl and his friends; however, this delight is quickly dispelled by Lumine's revelation that he, not Sigma, was the true mastermind: Sigma had merely helped his plan along. He reveals that the copy chips of all New Generation Reploids, including himself, contain the data of dozens of Reploids, including Sigma. Lumine then explains that Sigma rebelled against the world, but had his own reasons for doing so. So what about himself? Lumine states that Sigma's data allows for he and all the New Generation Reploids to go Maverick at will.

Axl and his friends defeat Lumine, but the latter has one last trick up his sleeve: something lashes out of Lumine's lifeless shell as Axl approaches, striking and breaking the lens on his forehead, knocking him unconscious before Lumine's shell is destroyed by X and Zero.

When the group begins their descent back to Earth, comatose Axl is carried in X's arms. In his broken forehead lens shines a fragment of what Lumine hit him with.

In Command Mission he seemingly recovered from his comatose state after the events of Mega Man X8, Axl is now promoted to Class S hunter status. He heads to Giga City a short time after X and Zero did, believing that his copy abilities may have originated there. He joins X's party midway through a mission to infiltrate Mach Jentra's Ulfat Factory. Also, he tells X that someone was using his copy ability to mimic Wild Jango to infiltrate Giga City shortly after they defeated Jango a second time (the culprit later revealed to be Colonel Redips himself). Presumably, his copying abilities grew stronger, as he is now able to copy many of the bosses DNA and transform into them, whereas it was mentioned in X7 that he can't copy bosses, just their abilities. It is speculated by fans that Axl's improved copying abilities may be connected to Lumine's final attack on him in the rather ambiguous ending of X8.

In Season one Axl first started out in the real world as a bounty hunter for hire with a fellow Reploid named Pallette. However after accidentally... setting off a Nuclear Reactor underground he encountered Hank, John, and was reunited with X and Zero.

He had then gone on vacation in Hawaii with the others before the Devourer came, and fell in love with Yuyuko. However Axl had gone into a comatose state once more as Lumine had manifested as a ghost of sorts in Axl's mind. Luckily thanks to Alia using her technical know how had managed to send X, Zero, Isaac, and Yuyuko into Axl's mind to help save Axl. Fortunately for Lumine he had gained enough power to escape, but was finally destroyed by Yuyuko. After Lumine's final defeat Axl had gained a stronger copy ability, and fought in the Devourer Arc with everyone else in Gensokyo. After the fight he decided to stay in Gensokyo with Yuyuko.

Traumas: No known Traumas. Except for experiencing betrayal and stuff of his first friend RED, who was actually infected by Sigma's maverick virus.

Notes: His theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9bbY9H4Oqk

Last edited by NeoFox; 11-28-2013, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Time for Pit's app. Check my first post here for his app.

Comment

Working...
                                X